Chapter 2- The Necklace,Janitor,Shindong and Ryeowook♥RinA

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

"ummm...why don't you just go Wookie...we will be going now also" Eunye said before Ryeowook and Kyuhyun make a scene. "Okay i'll go now! Oh don't forget, I'm making the news paper for our school.

And I want you to be my subject." Wookie said excitedly while Eunye pushing him gently away to the door. "oh!okay that's sounds exciting...thank you" Eunye said and then locked the door.

"Why is he always making a scene? Does he really likes you that bad?" Kyuhyun said irritated. "Give him a break, he's only trying to be friends with us."

Eunye said calmly while sitting on the teachers table. "Not with me, with you... did you hear what he whispered a while ago?" Kyuhyun said pointing at the door. Eunye gave a laugh

"He's cute actually."."Cute?More like creepy!Remember what he did to you 2 weeks ago...he's stalking you until you went to your house!" Kyuhyun said while opening his bag.

"His just making sure I got home safe that night, of course I was a little scared because he was hiding behind the bushes while following me." Eunye said smiling while remembering that moment.

"Your so protective over him? Are you in love with him?" Kyuhyun said while reaching something in the pocket of his bag. Eunye gave a laugh and asked "What's that?" "I would like to give you this..."Kyuhyun said excitedly while opening a box, a cute box with jems on it. "A-a necklace?"

Eunye said while looking at it amazed with its dazzling diamonds."No!It's a dog collar!Of course its a necklace"said Kyuhyun jokingly "You're ruining the moment here!" said Eunye while

laughing. "Just promise me you will never take this of. As long as you have that. We will be together"

Kyuhyun said while putting the necklace at her neck. "I promise,thank you. It's beautiful" Eunye said while looking at Kyuhyun.Suddenly a knocking on the door was heard in the room and a janitor came out.

"Can I clean the classroom now?" "Of course you may.."said Eunye going outside the classroom followed by Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun stopped and looked at the janitor "Thank you for being here...

without you the world is dirty." Kyuhyun said looking passionately at the janitor's eyes while tapping his shoulders. "Are we having a moment here?" Asked the janitor weirdly. Then Kyuhyun felt the awkward moment and left the room without anyword. Then the janitor said "What a weird boy".

Back to Eunye's home. "Annyeong appa~!" Eunye said while hugging her dad while

sipping a coffee. "oh! hi! you're here already..." her dad said while watching and eating donut at the same time."No! Im not yet here... this is just a hologram" said Eunye jokingly. But his dad was more focusing on his donut. "Eunye..." said her dad. "yes,daddy Shindonggie?" said eunye trying to act cute to his dad. "What do you think about Mokpo?" Shindong said while having deep thoughts."Mokpo?It's a good place...why?"

Eunye said "Nothing it's just my boss is making me go there in Mokpo." Shindong said. "Well, it's okay just make sure you'll comeback soon. And always take care of yourself." Eunye said smiling while hugging Shindong from the back. "No that's not what I meant." Shindong said. "Then, what is it?" asked Eunye confused."it's...nothing"

Shindong said. "Well, okay..i'll go upstairs now." Eunye said while walking upstairs.

Meanwhile.

Ryeowook is walking in the hallways of Kyunghee University giving everybody

a flier with the people passing by. "Please watch our play tomorrow! It's called

'The squirrel who wants some nuts that's why he stole some from the people!

Watch it it's really good." Said Wookie with a smile. Suddenly he heard someone

calling him. "Wookie!Wookie!" said a girl from behind. "Oh man~" Wookie said annoyed. "Wookie~Wookie!Wait for me!"

The girl was RinA, a nerdy girl who has a huge crush on Ryeowook. "Wookie!

Wookie!Wait! YAH! I know you can hear me!Wookie!" RinA said running while Wookie is just pretending that he didn't here anything. "Wookie!~Wookie!Yah!" RinA said.

"Can I have some SPACE?!"Wookie

said annoyingly. "Wookie~annyeong!" Said RinA happily doing an aegyo. "What?!What do you want!? And

quit calling me Wookie!I dont like it!" said Wookie annoyingly. "But I heard you a while ago

you like to be called Wookie!" said RinA smiling. "What?! Where did you get that?!" said Wookie with

a higer tone. "Well...I was stalkin-- I mean, walking then I saw you and Eunye talking to each other."

RinA said while having a big smile on her face. "So...you were EAVESDROPPING?!" Wookie

said getting madder and madder. "Um....well...I~" "Just forget it! Just go away

leave me alone I have business to do here~!" Wookie said cutting her off.

"Well you cant~! Mr. Bang told me I need to help you to give out fliers!"

RinA said excitedly. "What?! Ommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Wookie

said while running off. "hahah!Woookkkiiieeee!Wait for meeeeeeeeee!!!!!" RinA

said chasing Wookie happily.