Chapter 32- KYUHYUN IS BACK! (Part 2)

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

A knock on the door was heard, as Donghae heard the door, he immediately closed his book, and reached for the door, as he open it. “Eu-Eunye?” he said startled.  But Eunye just looked at him with puppy eyes.

 

Donghae: Why are you here?

Eunye: I know you’re not going to believe this, but, I’m not good with our lesson on Biology.

Donghae: What?! (with shocked eyes)

Eunye: Shush!

Donghae: How did this happen?!

Eunye: Our teacher isn’t really nice with me, and I'm not good with our lesson.

Donghae: Okay…so what if you’re not good in biology, what makes you come here?

Eunye: Aiishhhh! You’re the only one who can teach me in our class with a straight A on his report card.

Donghae: Ahhhh…you need the help of a genius…but why not Soohyeon, she’s a straight A student.

Eunye: She won’t help me…

Donghae: And why?

Eunye: She’s joining the statistics club, plus HJ… she’s way too busy.

Donghae: And I’m not?

Eunye: (getting annoyed) you know what…forget it…

As she was about to leave, Donghae held her hands which made her stop.

Donghae: Wait! Say that I’m the smartest, kindest, angelic face you’ve ever seen…

Eunye: Aiishhh….can you just make me drink toilet water or something rather than to tell you that?

Donghae: Fine…

HE said as he was about to close the door, but Eunye stopped him.

Eunye: Wait!

Donghae: Yesss? (he said as he smiles and with a teasing tone)

Eunye: You’re the…

Donghae: Come on, say it… (as he wiggle his eyebrows)

Eunye: You’re the smartest, kindest, angelic face i’ve ever seen…(she said as she rolled her eyes)

Donghae: Yeah…that’s what I’m talkin’ about…Please come in…

 

He said as he open wider the door. 

Donghae: Why are you here?

Eunye: I know you’re not going to believe this, but, I’m not good with our lesson on Biology.

Donghae: What?! (with shocked eyes)

Eunye: Shush!

Donghae: How did this happen?!

Eunye: Our teacher isn’t really nice with me, and I need your help with our lesson.

Donghae: Okay…so what if you’re not good in biology, what makes you come here?

Eunye: Aiishhhh! You’re the only one who can teach me in our class with a straight A on his report card.

Donghae: Ahhhh…you need the help of a genius…but why not Soohyeon, she’s a straight A student.

Eunye: She won’t help me…

Donghae: And why?

Eunye: She’s joining the statistics club, plus HJ… she’s way too busy.

Donghae: And I’m not?

Eunye: (getting annoyed) you know what…forget it…

As she was about to leave, Donghae held her hands which made her stop.

Donghae: Wait! Say that I’m the smartest, kindest, angelic face you’ve ever seen…

Eunye: Aiishhh….can you just make me drink toilet water or something rather than to tell you that?

Donghae: Fine…

HE said as he was about to close the door, but Eunye stopped him.

Eunye: Wait!

Donghae: Yesss? (he said as he smiles and with a teasing tone)

Eunye: You’re the…

Donghae: Come on, say it… (as he wiggle his eyebrows)

Eunye: You’re the smartest, kindest, angelic face i’ve ever seen…(she said as she rolled her eyes)

Donghae: Yeah…that’s what I’m talkin’ about…Please come in…

 

He said as he open wider the door.

 

9:42 PM (Lee Eunye’s House)

 

It was already dark when Eunye just arrived at her home. As she opened the door a hug from a worried father was seen. “Where have you been young lady?! I called every friend I know that you know but they said you weren’t with them! You got me worried sick!” Shindong said shouting really worried. “I went to Donghae, he tutored me in biology..” she said explaining calmly. “What?! Biology!? You failed?! Eunye! This is the first time of you doing such a---“ “I didn’t fail, I mean I just don’t get the lesson in Biology…” she said calmly again. “Well, next time, be good in your subjects so you will able to understand it.” Shindong said finally getting calm. “Yes dad…” she said as she went upstairs. As she opened the door, she saw Taeyeon watching TV. “Where have you been?” she asked but not that worried. “Just cause” Eunye said. “Just cause” Taeyeon said as she focus on the TV repeating Eunye’s words, mocking her. “Oh and by the way…” Eunye said. “Oh and by the way” Taeyeon said still mocking her. “Kyuhyun’s here..” “Kyuhyun’s he---WHAT!!!!!!????” Taeyeon said as she repeats it again but finally realize what Eunye said and turned her head with a force to Eunye with wide eyes. “You heard me…” she said.

 

Taeyeon: How did this happen!? When did this happen?!

Eunye: It just happened a while ago…

TY: And were you shock?!

EY: Am I shock!? I am very shock!

 

Taeyeon stood up and sat closer to Eunye.

 

TY: So what did you guys do?

EY: You know..just..talked..

TY: Just talked?

EY: Yeah…

TY: Doesn’t seem like you were happy…

EY: I am happy…

TY: Doesn’t seem like it…

EY: I am! I’m just shocked and confused…

TY: Confused?

EY: Oh! Did I just say confused…ummm I mean…

TY: Donghae?

EY: What?!

TY: Are you confused because of Donghae..?

EY: What?! No! I don’t like him like that.

But Taeyeon just looked at Eunye with a ‘I don’t believe it’ look.

EY: I don’t! Geesh…Unnie, can you just give me a break…

She said as she stands up again and sat on her bed.

TY: So you don’t love him..?

EY: NO…

TY: Okay…if you say so…

She said as she stands up and lay down on her bed watching TV again.

Then a ring on the phone was heard.

EY: Yobeoseyo?

KY: Eunye-ah…

EY: Kyuhyun?

KH: Deh…

EY: Why did you call?

KH: Ummm…since it’s Saturday tomorrow can we have, you know… a bonding time together, and I could have a help on touring Mokpo, I mean it’s my first time here.

EY: This Saturday?

KH: Deh…are you free?

EY: Uhh, yes, I am..

KH: Then great! So I’ll pick you up there…

EY: NO!

KH: What?

EY: I mean…I’ll just see you at the front of the school…

KH: Okay, I’ll meet you there 11 o’ clock sharp.

EY: Ok…

-hangs up the phone-

 

TY: Who was that?

EY: Kyuhyun..

TY: Kyuhyun?!

EY: Yeah, he asked me to tour him around Mokpo.

TY: And?

EY: I accepted, I’ll meet him tomorrow…

TY: That’s good… you will have a good time again, just you and him again…

EY: Yeah, yeah~ We will, I mean we are back..and we are going to have a wonderful time together!

She said finally realizing the positive things that will happen to them.

 

 

A bonding time with Kyu again! I will add a bonding time, even if it wasn’t on my plan, I will just add it because sKyu328 said so laughanything for my readers~! Well anywayz, I updated 9 in the morning because i'm going to be busy again~so hope you will support my story till the very end! Again, please comment and subscribe~!