Chapter 26- Poor Eunhyuk

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

As I was the only one in the table, don’t really now what sadness and loneliness really meant, until now. As I saw my Soohyeon getting away from the table with that HJ guy, I felt sadness, and jealousy, but with Donghae dragging Eunye away from the table, I felt loneliness not only in my mind but also in my heart. As the class end, I wanted to see Soohyeon for the last time before I go to my home. “Hey, have you seen Soohyeon? Lee Soohyeon?” I asked every person that question but “no” is the only thing that comes out to their mouth. Until suddenly I saw her, she was in the school garden on the little pond sitting and laughing, as I came closer to her, I saw her beside a bush. As I started to move closer and closer to her, I saw someone in front of the bushes, a bee, a very large, annoying bee. But instead of walking away, I walked much more closer to her. “Hi!” I said as I sat down beside her, her face turned into a frown. “Oh, Eunhyuk, why..why are you here?” she said as I see her gets pissed. “Why am I here? Why is he here?!” I said pointing to the big bee beside her. “HJ is here because I’m talking to him about the campus.” She said. “Yeah~ I’m here becau---“ “Shut up alright, I’m not talking to you…” I said getting much more irritated. “Stop talking to him like that alright?!” Soohyeon said getting irritated. “Look, I just came here to see you and—“ “Well you saw me! Now leave!” she said pointing her finger away from the area. “Soohyeon I---“ “Leave!” she said to me, screaming. But HJ was just looking at me, like he’s pretending he doesn’t want to be in our conversation, but I can see in his evil brain that he is into his evil plan from letting me and Soohyeon apart, but I won’t let it happen. She…She is my destiny. Does Soohyeon even notice that? Does even Soohyeon know how obsessed I am to her? But as I left the area, I still have my best friend who will be there no matter what. Donghae. As I saw him in the dance studio rehearsing, as I look into the glass window, I saw him dancing ‘Sorry, Sorry’ really amazing like he never had done it before. But as I open the door, I saw someone clapping while he dance, Eunye. Should I enter? Or leave? I wouldn’t want to be the reason why Donghae and Eunye’s fun will stop. But, as I leave in front of the studio, I didn’t know what feeling to express as I walk away from my best friend. As I went outside and waited for a public vehicle to come and take me home, I saw girls coming to me.

 

End of POV

 

Goo Hara: Annyeong Hyukkie! (smiling widely)

Eunhyuk: Deh, annyeong~ (he smiled a little)

Goo Hara: O, why are you sad? Something happened?

Eunhyuk: Nope, not really…

Nam Gyuri: Well, if you want someone to be with you…I’m free!

Goo Hara: I’m free!

Student 1: No I’m free!

Student 2: I’m Free!

Student 3: I’m free!

Student 4: Pick me!

 

Every girl student said coming slowly towards Eunhyuk and was about to squeeze him to death for so much girls going around him “Ladies, ladies please please!” Eunhyuk said can’t breathe anymore because of all the girls. “Taxi! Taxi!” He said as he went inside the taxi, catching his breathe from all of the girls did. “Why the girls trying to kill you?” said the driver while the girls are banging on the table. “Just drive!” he said really catching his breathe terribly.

 

The next day.

 

The next day was a sad day for Eunhyuk, but it was a different feeling for Soohyeon, HJ, Donghae and Eunye. They all enjoyed each others company. As they talk and talk in the cafeteria the four of them didn’t actually notice someone was missing. Until Donghae said something. “Where’s Eunhyuk?” he said really confused. “Oh yeah, never seen that guy since the first class” HJ said. “Well maybe he’s absent” Eunye said. “No.” Donghae said confidently. “What makes you say that?” Soohyeon said. “Because you are not absent” Donghae said as he looks to Soohyeon. When she heard that, she immediately became quiet. “I’m gonna go find him” he said as he stood up. “I’ll go with you” Eunye said as she followed Donghae. “Okay, you go there and I’ll go over here.” He said to Eunye. “How about you guys, aren’t you gonna find him?” Eunye said asking HJ and Soohyeon. “Ummm…Sur—“ HJ said but cutted out by Soohyeon “No we’re not”. Hj stood up when he was about to say ‘sure’ but he was dragged down by Soohyeon who has a blank expression. “Soohyeon…” Donghae said pleasing Soohyeon. “Me and HJ have many things to do, I don’t have any time for that… you guys look for him.” She said not having eye contact with anyone. But as Donghae and Eunye left the table, Donghae stopped and turned around. “I would just like to ask a question.” Donghae said seriously to Soohyeon even if she’s not looking at him. “Are you that insensitive when it comes to Hyukjae and his feelings for you?” he said really seriously which makes Soohyeon looks at Donghae straight on with his eyes. But with her looking at him, she didn’t say anything, but Donghae just continued to walk with Eunye to find Eunhyuk.

 

“Soohyeon….” HJ said with a caring voice. “Ummm…so, where were we, ummm..shall we go now to the Robotics room.” She said as she stood up like nothing happened a while ago. HJ just stayed really quiet didn’t try to bother anyone of them with their problems.

 

As Donghae search and search, from the dance studio, garden, chemistry lab, physics lab, biology lab and other labs that there are. There are no Eunhyuk to be found. He started running and running and running, until he stopped because of tiredness that grew into him, has he catch his breathe, he turned his head around and saw a guy all alone on the stairs of the exit of the school, didn’t know what was he doing, now what was he thinking, but what he only knows, it’s Hyukjae alright. As he walks nearer and nearer he saw Eunhyuk just sitting there with a blank expression, but definitely thinking heavily. Then Donghae sat beside him which made Eunhyuk turn around and saw Donghae looking straightly and not to Eunhyuk. “What are you doing here?” Donghae said asking calmly.

 

Eunhyuk: And what makes you ask that caring question?

Donghae: I ask that because that’s my job, to care for you, because I’m your friend, your best friend.

Eunhyuk: Since when?

Donghae: What do you mean since when?

Eunhyuk: Since yesterday? The day after yesterday?

Donghae: What? Eunhyuk I don’t get it, what do you mean?

Eunhyuk: I mean, I’m alone!

Donghae: Your alone, what?

Eunhyuk: Don’t you see? We are all happy until Eunye and HJ went into the picture.

Donghae: Please don’t say that..

Eunhyuk: No I will say it because it’s the truth!

Donghae: You’re the only one thinking that.

Eunhyuk: Maybe. But what I think is the real thing.

Donghae: Eunhyuk, no matter what happens you are still going to be my best friend and I will never regret my decision.

Eunhyuk: Says who?

Donghae: Says me!

Eunhyuk: Well---

Donghae: Eunhyuk we will still be friends no matter what happen.

Eunhyuk: Even if the sun turns small?

Donghae: Even if the sun disappears, yes.

Eunhyuk: Even if the North Pole became the South Pole?

Donghae: Even if the world turns to stone age, yes.

Eunhyuk: Well that’s good to hear. (he said feeling calm)

Donghae: And do you know what else is good to hear?

Eunhyuk: What?

Donghae: Eunhae…

Eunhyuk & Donghae: IS REAL!

 

They both said in unison as they both laugh together feeling happy again.

 

Eunhyuk: Can I ask you a question?

Donghae: Sure.

Eunhyuk: Whenever your with Eunye, do you…ummm…you know…

Donghae: Eunye? Hmmm…I don’t know what’s the feeling I’m getting whenever I’m with Eunye…At first I hate her, she despise me, but when we meet in the loneliness and darkness… we become a whole, with her, I feel safe and cured. (He said being calmed and smiled while he thinks of her.)

Eunhyuk: Well, congrats..

Donghae: For what?

Eunhyuk: For realizing you already have feeling for her…

Donghae: (smiles) Thanks…

 

 

 

 Then someone running popped out of nowhere and out of breath. “Guys…” Eunye said as she went in front of Eunhyuk and Donghae. “What happened to you?” Eunhyuk said smiling. “What happened to me?! I ran all around the whole school finding you and then you are just here in front of the exit of our school!” she said really getting annoyed. “See? She cares for you..” Donghae said making a point which made Eunhyuk really touched. “ Who cares who?” Eunye said being confused. “Nothing…” Dongahe said as he smiles. “Well anywayz…” Eunye said as she started to be calmed. “So what did you guys talked about?” Eunye said smiling. And Eunhyuk and Donghae stared at each other then looked again to Eunye. “Oh nothing….” Donghae said acting nothing really happened. “Yeah…it was just a little bit misunderstanding that’s all…” he said finally smiling. Then Eunhyuk and Donghae stood up and told Eunye. “Come on, it’s time to go inside…” “Okay, but I’m not convinced to what you guys just talked about…” she said still being confused.

 

The next chapter we have a special guest! Clue? It has something to do with Taeyeon. Hmmmm…. Wonder who is it… >.< Again, like I always say, please comment and subscribe.