Chapter 55- Something’s missing? Or Someone?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As another day pass, in Mokpo University, students keep going as every class pass, at lunch breaks occurs, Soohyeon and Eunhyuk are busy as  they were about to say goodbye to HJ at the exit of the school.

 

 

“Are you sure you won’t finish the whole school’s class?” Eunhyuk said calmly. “Yeah, just finish it, I mean it’s your last day in here…” Soohyeon agreed as their hands intertwine with each other as they talk to HJ. “No, sorry, I have a flight to catch, If I become late, I’m afraid I need to stay here for a while and wait for another schedule of flights..” he said. “Well the plane’s waiting..bye bye!” Eunhyuk said as his change moods from blank face to smiley face. Soohyeon quickly slap Eunhyuk again for being so naughty.  “Ow!” he said as he rubs his arms. “Well bye..there’s my taxi” he said as he looks at the direction of the cab. “Okay, I guess you better get going..” Eunhyuk said as he points at the cab with a smile. “Yeah, I should..” HJ said as he looks at Soohyeon calmly, with Soohyeon smiling at him. As soon as Eunhyuk notice all of this, “Okay bye bye, your cab and plane is waiting!” he said as he went closer to HJ and carry all of his stuff and push him directly to the direction of the cab as fast as he can. As soon as HJ was inside the cab and starts to go away. “Bye! Bye! You will be missed!” Eunhyuk said as he smiles widely as he waves goodbye in the air as high as possible. Eunhyuk looked at Soohyeon, and saw her grinning her teeth and gave him a look that’s saying ‘stop it or your dead!’. As soon as he saw all of this, “What? What did I do wrong? I’m just saying goodbye to him…not like you whose just standing there..” Eunhyuk said as he enter the school premises again, leaving Soohyeon just looking at him. “Aiissshhhh..Hyukjae…” she said as she enters the school also with her eyes glued at Hyukjae and giving him death glares. As they enter school again, they went to the cafeteria and saw Donghae eating his sandwich. “Hi..” Donghae said as he talks with his mouth full. “Hello Hello!” Eunhyuk greeted with the tone of SHINee's 'Hello Hello' song with a wide smile. “Your boyfriend looks like he’s so happy today..” Donghae said after he swallowed his food. “I know right…” Soohyeon agreed. “Hey, where’s Eunye?” Soohyeon asked. “Oh yeah, she’s missing…” Eunhyuk said. “Kyuhyun’s missing too.” Soohyeon continued. “Maybe there together..” Eunhyuk said as he take the first bite of his lunch. But as soon as Donghae heard all of this, he stopped as he was about to take another bite from his sandwich and took a deep thought.

 

 

At the end of the class, as everyone was about to exit the school, “Yah! Eunhyuk! Donghae! Soohyeon!” someone called them as they stop and turn around. “Noona…” Eunhyuk said. “Unnie, what do you want?” Soohyeon said as she saw Taeyeon running out of breath and really looked worried. “Is there something wrong?” Donghae said. “Have you seen Eunye? She didn’t went home yesterday, and now I was finding her here in the school, but she’s not here…” Taeyeon said with watery eyes as she worries about her little sister. “Well Kyuhyun’s missi—“ “Yah!” someone called their attention before Soohyeon can finish. “Kyuhyun?You’re here?” Soohyeon said. “Yeah I’m here…” he said as he went closer with both of his hands on his pocket. “Why are you guys so shocked?” Kyuhyun said with a blank face. “Well we thought you---“ “Have you seen Eunye?” Taeyeon said cutting Eunhyuk off. “No.” he said. “Oh come on! You think we’re going to believe that!” Donghae said as he got irritated, he was about to get closer to Kyuhyun with his fist all closed up, but Eunhyuk stopped him before he can. “Yah!Yah!Stop!” Eunhyuk said as block Donghae’s way. “I’m telling the truth what’s your problem?!” Kyuhyun said getting irritated and close his fist as he was about to go to Donghae, but Soohyeon stopped him, before he can go to Donghae. “Yah,yah,stop..” Soohyeon said stopping Kyuhyun. “Stop it! ALL OF YOU JUST STOP IT!!!!” Taeyeon said with her eyes all watery as she gets madder at the four. “Look! Fight or don’t fight! My sister is missing!!!” Taeyeon said to the four. “Where’s Eunye?!” Donghae said shouting at Kyuhyun as every student who exits the school looks at them while walking. “I told you! I don’t know! I thought she’s with you!” Kyuhyun said shouting back, not caring if others were looking. “How can she be with us?!You're the last person to be seen with her! You two talked yesterday alone remember?!” Donghae said shouting back, still being blocked by Eunhyuk. “I left her at the quad yesterday! And that’s it!” he said shouting. “But where were you this whole afternoon?” Soohyeon said still blocking Kyu’s way. “I didn’t want to be in your way, especially with that thing hanging around!!” Kyuhyun said giving death glares with Donghae. “YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE SO—“ he said as he much more gave force on going to Kyuhyun, didn’t care if Eunhyuk is blocking his way. “Stop it!” Taeyeon said cutting Donghae off, making him stop again. “Guys, my sister is missing! Would you just please help me!?” Taeyeon said finally having her tears went down her cheeks. As soon as the four saw her crying, they started to calm down. “unnie… it’s alright, I’m gonna help you” she said as she stopped blocking Kyuhyun’s way and going besides Taeyeon. “Yes, noona…I’ll help too..” Eunhyuk said as he went to beside Taeyeon comforting her. The two were left standing together, but still with a distance, as they stop fighting but still gave death glares to each other. “noona, I’ll help too..” Donghae said. “Me too, I’ll help, and I won’t stop looking for her no matter what..” Kyuhyun said as he gave death glares at Donghae. “Okay.. I’ll go find Eunye at the area of our home..” Taeyeon said finally wiping all of her tears. “I’ll go with Soohyeon and find her near the school area” Eunhyuk said. “I’ll go find her everywhere…” Donghae said with a desperate tone. “I’ll go find her anywhere…” Kyuhyun said as he looks at Donghae. “Okay guys, let’s start finding her now, let’s go” Taeyeon said. Then everyone scattered around as they started to find Eunye.

 

 


So, Eunye's missing... can they able to find Eunye? Hmmmm... for the Eunye haters out there, do you want her to be "never be found", or "found dead" kkk~ well comment all about it! And how is this chapter? Are you alright with HJ leaving the story? Maybe he'll comeback, anywayz, comment and subscribe!laugh