Chapter 87- Hoping to stop

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Soohyeon finally stopped dragging Kyu around “When are you seriously going to stop!” she said as she faces him. “What do you mean?” he said confused.

 

SH: Are you blind?! You’re always making a scene!

KH: I make a scene when its needed to, it’s for Eunye..

SH: Yes but is she happy that you’re doing this to her life?

KH: I’m just making sure she’s mine, I already won the battle, I can’t make her go away again just like that, I’m not gonna give him that chance…

SH: What part of the word ‘they are meant to be’ you don’t understand?

KH: Oh I understand all of it, you should be looking up to me because I’m saving my love of my life in here, not like Donghae who just kept quiet and didn’t do anything at all, he just made a suicide drama and that’s it, he didn’t even went to Seoul looking for her, why? Because he doesn’t care…

SH: If you only know the truth…

KH: What truth?

SH: Look, you already seen her, she’s just going to see Donghae, they’re not going to date each other, they’re in the hospital for crying out loud! So don’t worry about it okay, you can trust her, now go home…

KH: I trust Eunye, it’s that suicide king I’m worried about…

SH: He’s been in a coma for 4 days! 4 days! What do you need a surveillance video?!

KH: I want one, yes!

SH: Look, talk less, just go…

KH: Are you my mother?! You can’t make me!

SH: Just give her the chance to be alone!

KH: With that guy!? No way!

SH: AIIIISSSHHH!!! YAH! I’m getting irritated here now! If I say leave.. YOU GO!

KH: NO!

SH: YAH!

KH: NO!

SH: Why you little---

 

“Umm..excuse me…” an old lady with a cane cutted them off ask she ask for directions. “I was wondering where is the blood transplant room is?” she said slowly like an old lady use to do. “Ummm..just…turn left then..go right, then the next room you see, you’re there” Soohyeon said awkwardly. As they both look at the old lady walking away. “Listen..” she said trying to make herself more calm. “You’re being selfish…” “Selfish?! What?” he said really shock as he knew to himself his not doing anything wrong. “Yes! You are! What you want is to be with her so that you can be happy, it’s ‘you’ you’re just thinking, you just like to be happy, but did you even think of Eunye’s thoughts? Did you even think if she’s happy anymore? Even though she’s not saying it I can see she’s suffocating now from your doings..” “But, I love her..” he said as he starts to lower his voice down. Soohyeon looked at her seriously, “Kyuhyun, the ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most…” she said. As he heard that, nothing was heard from his lips.