Chapter 21- Donghae?...No! Kyuhyun is the one I love!

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

 

As she was in the classroom, or house that day, she couldn’t stop thinking about Donghae, the pranks and the controversial scene they did a few days ago in the hallways. She can’t stop thinking about the things she was irritated most.

 

Eunye’s POV

 

Aiiishhhhh! What am I thinking?! Stop thinking about him Eunye! Stop! But everytime I think of it, it doesn’t really makes sense but it works for me, like I’m not really mad nor happy but the feeling I have is like I’m fine with it, and I’m fine that I kissed him…wait…what?! What did I just said? No! I’m not! I didn’t like that kiss. Aiishshhh! Kyuhyun will be so mad at me, please stop thinking about nonsense…what is this feeling I’m starting to have? My heart beat is starting beat fast, aiisshhhh…I’m nervous that’s all, that’s all and nothing else…and I’m definitely not…I can’t believe I’m saying this but…in love with him. Aisshhh! Donghae? Aiiishhh! Ani! No! Kyuhyun is the one I love and no one else! Stop thinking about it! I know! I have an idea… I’ll just not stick with Donghae and I will stop being with him anymore, just avoid him so I won’t get this feeling I’m starting to have…I’ll just avoid him.That’s it, I’m not just going to talk about it and avoid being with him.

 

End of POV

 

Suddenly while all of that was being in her head a book suddenly was thrown in her face. “Ah! Yah! Unnie!” she said really irritated. “Yah..what’s happening to you? I kept looking at you and you keep banging your head on the pillow, are you possesed?” Taeyeon said. “I am going to be…” she whispered to herself. “I’m going to bed…” Eunye said as she tucked herself in and closed her eyes. “It’s just 7 in the evening it’s too early…” Taeyeon said looking at Eunye. But Eunye didn’t respond. “Eunye! Eunye!” she shouted but no replies from Eunye. “Oh come on no one can sleep that fast!” she said but decided to close her book and turn off the lights.

 

Sorry guys! It was tooooooooooooo short! I can’t really think well, I’m really sorry, next time I’ll be better. I know it was boring, a boring boring chapter! Aiishhhh! I’m really sorry! Sorry! Please forgive me…hope you can still support me…please! Sorry guys! And thank you anywayz for reading my story.

 

p.s. I know some of you wants Kyuhyun to be there already, don’t worry…he will be, just be patient and he’ll come out, thank you for your anticipation >.<