Chapter 30- The New Arrival

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Days past. Eunye can see what changes happened to Taeyeon after the confrontation with Siwon. But with Siwon or not, the happiness of Donghae, Eunye, Soohyeon, Eunhyuk, and HJ (N/A: HJ is not part of the ‘best friends club’ of the four, he’s just here because Soohyeon wants him to be beside her). All of them were having fun, laughing and playing.

 

Biology Lab (Eunye and Donghae’s Class Schedule)

 

As the teacher discuses, the two bright students of this class were not listening.

 

Donghae: Yah! (Whispering as they talk)

Eunye: What?

Donghae: Hi! (As he smiles and waved at her)

Eunye: Hi?! You’re bugging me just to say ‘hi’?

Donghae: Uhhhhhhh~ (He said ‘uhhhh~’ for 12 seconds consecutively)

Donghae: Yeah~

Eunye: Aiiissshhh.. (then turns around.)

Donghae: Yah! I’m not done yet.

Eunye: What?!

Donghae: What’s up? (he said as he smiles)

Eunye: Aiisshhhh…yah! If you’re not going to say something normal, just shut up!

Donghae: I just want to play with you…

Eunye: Play?! Are you a kid?!

Donghae: Hey! Not only kids can play..( he said with an aegyo)

Eunye: Just call Hyukjae, you guys play…

Donghae: Look, I just want to have a bonding time with you that’s all…

Eunye: Oh yeah! Well---

 

She stopped as she turns around to see a cute Donghae with bright eyes and said ‘I just want to have a bonding time with you’. “Oh yeah, well…well” she said can’t continue what she was going to say because of mental block. “Well?” Donghae said as he smiles. “Well---“ “Ms. Lee, are you listening?” the teacher said as he ask her. “Ummm..yeah, I’m listening, there’s jus a ‘bug’ whose been irritating me..” she said as she hardens the ‘BUG’ part. But Donghae just smiled like a 7 years old.

 

Bell Rings.

 

At the cafeteria, “Hey how’s it going!?” Eunhyuk said as he sat on the table.

 

Eunye: Good!

Soohyeon: Good!

Donghae: Really good!

Eunhyuk: Wait~ It seems the atmosphere is… (smells the air like a dog) refreshing.

Soohyeon: What do you mean?

Eunhyuk: I mean it’s good like---

Eunye: Like HJ is not in here…?

Eunhyuk: That’s it! Brilliant! He’s not here!

Donghae: Bro this is your chance! You can have Soohyeon solo again!

Eunhyuk: Yeah!

Soohyeon: Don’t be so happy! HJ is just in his father’s business trip but, he’ll be back! (she said as she smiles)

Eunhyuk/Donghae/Eunye: Awwww~ (with a pout puppy face)

Soohyeon: Hey! Why are you guys like that?! HJ is nice, he’s smart, he didn’t do anything to you, why are you guys like tha?!

Eunye: We, I mean, I’m happy that he’s here Soohyeon..

Soohyeon: Thank you…

Eunye: But---

Soohyeon: But?!

Eunye: Yes but! But, I don’t think he will be a good candidate to be your boyfriend and future husband…

Eunhyuk: (bangs on the table) Yes! Good thinking Eunye! I agree!

Donghae: Well change topic! So what are you guys going to do for this sem break? Anyone?

Eunhyuk: Well maybe bond with the most beautiful girl in the world…(he said as he smiles to Soohyeon)

Soohyeon: (With an ick face) I guess I will be at my Grandmother’s farm, that what I know, but there can be changes…

Donghae: Eunye?

Eunye: Ummmm… I guess I will be working on learning how to kill a pig?

Donghae/Soohyeon/Eunhyuk: Ewwwwww~

Eunye: What? My uncle has this ham factory…

Eunhyuk: Well what do you want to do this sem break Donghae?

Donghae: Me?

Soohyeon: No! Her! (points at Eunye) Of course you!

Donghae: I guess, I want to spend my Sem break with someone special to me… (he said as he thinks deeply)

Eunhyuk: Awww~ Me too Donghae, me too… I want to spend your break with you…(smiles)

Donghae: (Dried laugh) Yeah sure, but not boy to boy, I mean… boy to girl… (looks at Eunye)

 

The time that Dongahe looked at Eunye. Eunhyuk and Soohyeon went to look at Eunye who smiled also, and to Donghae who is msiling also, then Soohyeon and Eunhyuk looked at each other, then gave a small laugh to how sweet Dongahe and Eunye are now getting, “I guess that you guys will be a couple!” Soohyeon said smiling. “What? Soohyeon, don’t joke around like that…” Eunye said as she tilt her head down. “Yeah, and no one can break them apart…” Eunhyuk said confidently. “Yes! That is so true! Who can break them apart!?” Soohyeon said as she smiles. Then, “Attention! May I call on Eunye to the principal’s office! Again, To Ms. Lee Eunye, May I call on Ms. Lee Eunye to the principal’s office thank you…” A lady with a megaphone announced to the whole school campus.

 

Eunye: (Big eyes) What?! What did I do?!

Donghae: Uh-oh! I guess they heard that you’re going to kill a pig that’s why they will send you to the principal’s office. (He said as he hums it)

 

But Eunhyuk and Soohyeon just laughed. “Oh stop it guys! I’m getting nervous here!” she said as she started sweating. “Eunye, not all people who are going to the principal’s office are in trouble, it’s fine…just go!” Soohyeon said making her calm. “Okay…” she said as she stands up. “Goodluck! I hope you don’t die!” Dongahe said jokingly. “Ahahaha, thank you” she said as she laughs sarcastically. As she went closer and closer and saw the “Principal’s Office” sign at the school principal’s office, her heart beat became much more faster. “This is it, there is no turning back,” Eunye said to herself as she holds the doorknob. She counted one to three then opened the door with a force. “I didn’t do it!” she said as she raise her hands all the way up. But the principal was just looking at her while she was sitting on her desk. “What?” the principal said. Then she let her hands down again, and became calm. “Ummm, you wanted to see me?” Eunye said. “Yes, I want to see you…there is a new student here, and you’re the only one he knows in this school.” The principal said. “Oh, who is it?” she said getting calm and smiled. “Eunye-ah!” The guy shouted excitedly. As Eunye heard her name, she immediately turned around to see who it is. As she saw the person, her eyes widened and got shocked. A big ‘O’ was planted on her face. “K-K-Kyuhyun…” she said really shocked and slow.

 

 

Guys! KYUHYUN IS HERE!!!!! WAHHHHHH!!!! For those who waited for so long…your wait is over!!!!!!!! Kyuhyun is here! I’m cutting you guys here so it would be a suspense, but not like a horror of course. Well anywayz, what will happen to Eunye, Kyuhyun and Donghae now?! Ahhhhhhhhh! I can’t wait to write the next chapter! Again, Please comment and subscribe! Tell me guys what you think about Kyuhyun entering the story again. I will read all of your comments! Love you guys!