Chapter 18- Friends? With Him?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

The next day, for Eunye, it felt weird because she can’t feel any danger whenever she see Donghae.

 

Eunye’s POV

 This day, I saw Soohyeon, Eunhyuk and Donghae together, but as I walk at the entrance of the school, they invited me to be with them, even Donghae invited me to be them. And he smiled. A hello Donghae? I just made you feel miserable yesterday? Are you just gonna let this go? Then…Oh yeah! I remember! At break time yesterday that this is not over. Maybe being nice was just part of his devilish plan. Well, I won’t fall for it. Even if you’re the smartest in our class, I won’t let you win. At class, I always look at Donghae to see if he’s planning some sort of evil plan, but when I look at him, he just smiles and continue to write whatever he was writing…maybe he’s writing on how he will going to finish me? Or maybe…he’s writing his plan on how to destroy the world!...Eunye, stop he won’t do that, he’s too “kind” to plan such thing. But whatever it is, I know that Donghae is not gonna stop until he has his victory. At the end of the class, as everyone was exiting at the door, I bumped into me and my books fell into the floor. Then I saw Donghae picked all the books up and gave it to me with a smile. “Okay what’s up with you?” I said to him. “Why Eunye…I don’t know what you’re talking about…” he said as he left the class innocently. Something smells very Fishy with Donghae right now. And i’m really curious what he’s going to do. I thought this day was about revenge and cruelty but it ends like this?! Like nothing has happened. But Eunye, keep in touch that Donghae isn’t a nice guy. I was in our hangout place (Cafeteria).

 

End of POV

 

Eunye: Is Donghae fine today? He seems different.

Soohyeon: Why is he sick?!(wide eyes looking at Eunye)

Eunye: More than sick! He’s nice to me…

Soohyeon:Ohhh~ I thought it was something else…

Eunye: This is something else! I mean, he keeps smiling at me and he even picked up the books I dropped!

Soohyeon: Awwww~ that’s so sweet!

Eunye: It ain’t sweet! It’s icky…

Soohyeon: Maybe he finally gave up and ---

Student 1: Soohyeon we need you in the library for a sec.

Soohyeon: Okay, I’ll be right back(to Eunye)

Eunye: Sure.

 

 

As Soohyeon left the table. Eunye forgot to get a garlic bread for her pasta she just ordered and she stood up and fall in line to get what she wants, after she got her bread she went to her table once again. But she wondered, when she was sitting in the table not too long ago her soda in can was in her right, when she went back, it was already in the left, she got scared but didn’t mind it already as she was eating she opened her soda in can and as she opened it, it bursted on her face with force which made everyone look at her and laugh. She saw everyone laughing, including Donghae. ‘I knew it!’ she thought and she got irritated and stood up and bang the table and went to the bathroom.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Hahaha! My plan is perfect! Pretending that I forgot everything has happened between me and Eunye. Well I didn’t! This is the perfect plan ever! But Donghae, you’re not being a gentleman anymore, your parents didn’t raise you to be a bad guy to a girl. Aiiishhhh! But it was her fault! She’s the one who had to over act and embarrass me in front of the whole class! Aiiishhhh…after this, I will stop now and forget about everything, even if she still plan for embarrass me I won’t fight anymore…I won’t, but, I forgot…I already set up my other prank…okay, after that prank…no pranks anymore, and just be cool! Wonder what she’s doing right now.

 

End of POV

 

Eunye’s POV

 

I knew it! That demon is not gonna stop until he have his revenge! What should I do now?! Should I do another revenge too? Or just let this pass, but if I do another revenge he will give me another revenge and I will also give him a revenge and so on and it will never stop until the rest of our lives! Okay, I made my decision, I will let this pass and get over the pranks that he has done to me, and by tomorrow I will start a new day with the rest of my schoolmates, including him.

 

End of POV

 

She cleaned herself and went back to her table, she didn’t saw no signs of Donghae and went back to eating as the people looking at her and trying to hold their laugh. As she eats, she just ignored everyone of them. Then the class was starting again, she went to her chair and just listened to whatever the teacher said.

After the class, she went straight to her locker to put all her books there. As she opened her locker, a big tin of paint went straight pouring down to her head! She was so shocked that she froze as she feel all the paint going down her body. Then everyone started laughing and laughing, then, she saw Donghae laughing at her. Knowing that this is all Donghae’s idea again. As she looks at Donghae she didn’t frown, she didn’t get mad, instead a tear drop went down to her cheek as Donghae saw her. Then she slammed her locker so hard it made a really loud BANG! Then Donghae’s laugh faded away slowly as she saw Eunye crying while running out of the place to hide herself from humiliation.

 

Donghae’s POV

As I saw the paint pour down on her face, I admit, it was really funny…at first, then as she saw me, I thought she was going to fight back, but instead, I saw her crying with everyone laughing. As I saw her cry, didn’t really know what my heart felt, then suddenly my face turned blank and stopped laughing once I saw her sad. Donghae, I guess you went too far. This is the first time I did this in my life, humiliating a girl, but humiliating a guy, I always do it, like the time I took a picture of Eunhyuk taking a shower (N/A: This is true, he did took a picture of Hyukkie, in case you didn’t know). As I saw her running away, I immediately followed her with out thinking. “Eunye! Eunye!” I said to her screaming like a fool. “Eunye! Yah!” I screamed until we reach the exit of the school and people were looking at us. “Leave me alone…” she said screaming as we were going down the long stairs. “Eunye let me explain!” “Explain what?!” Eunye said as she stopped and face me. “Explain!!!!” she shouted as all of the attention was on to us and she was crying so bad that her eyes were turning a little bit pinkish red. As I heard her say ‘Explain’ with a really loud voice, I immediately thought of something to say, and of course explain, but… I didn’t think of anything as I followed her, I didn’t really prepare for this command, the ‘explaining’ thing. As I think of a way to explain, she just looked at me while crying and the people around us were just looking and gossiping. Donghae say something! Explain! But, I can’t really think of anything. As she waited to long, she finally gave up, and start walking down again. But this time, I didn’t follow her anymore, I just stare blankly as she goes down to the stairs without looking back, then a car went in front of her, and she got in. As the area was silent with all the people just looking at me, a guy grabbed me and pulled me at a corner, then, everyone scattered again doing their own business. I looked at the guy who pulled me and saw Eunhyuk with a worried face.

 

End of POV

 

Eunhyuk: What just happened?!(with big shocking eyes)

Donghae: What does it look like? Of course there was just a big commotion just happened about a while ago…

Eunhyuk: I know that, I saw Eunye tearing up with blue paint all over her body…

 

Eunhyuk saw Donghae looking like he is just pretending he didn’t know what just happened to Eunye.

 

Eunhyuk: What did you do?!

Donghae: Nothing I just…

Eunhyuk: Don’t tell me you’re the one who’s responsible with the paint on her body!

Donghae: Well…

Eunhyuk: Donghae… (with a ‘come one tell me the truth’ look)

Donghae: I’m sorry okay…I didn’t know she would react that way!

Eunhyuk: With you having all of that paint…I think she will really react that way!

Donghae: Okay…I went too far! But I tried to say sorry…

Eunhyuk: How many times you tried to say sorry?

 

Donghae was silent cannot think of an alibi. “See?” Eunhyuk said trying to prove a point. “Okay okay…fine… I’ll try to be friends with her from now on” Donghae said with a sure tone. “You better…or else you will be known for being an ungetleman” Eunhyuk said leaving Donghae alone.

 

 

Shindong’s Car

 

As Shindong turned around to look at Eunye while entering the car. “Annyeo—Yah! What happened to you!” he said as his eyes got bigger and bigger. “I was in arts and a full can of paint went down on my head” she said with an irritated tone but she wasn’t crying anymore, but the picky red color was still in her eyes. “Yah! Why don’t you be much more careful next time!” Taeyeon said with a worried look. “I will…now go…”  Eunye said as she gestures her dad to drive. When they finally reached home, Eunye immediately went to the bathroom and cleaned her self. As she opened the bathroom and started shaking her towel to her wet head while sitting down the bed, Taeyeon kept looking at Eunye while she was facing the book she was reading. Then, she can’t take it anymore and closed the book and faced Eunye. “Okay…from the moment I saw you with Donghae and everyone was staring at you guys and your eyes was so red, and you told us that it was in Arts class where your head was poured by full can of paint, I knew something was wrong…now…SPEAK UP!” Taeyeon said as she faces Eunye directly and Eunye who just stared blankly. “I told you..i’m telling the truth…” Eunye said without making any eye contact with her sister. “You sure?” Taeyeon said with a raising eyebrow. “Yes…” she said acting it was all true. “Okay..fine” she said then continued reading her book, but she knew something was wrong, Eunye just won’t admit it. Then, an hour later, Taeyeon got tired of reading and decided to take a nap, Eunye on the other hand was reading the book that Taeyeon just read an hour ago, then her phone rang, and Soohyeon was on the other line.

 

Eunye: Yobeoseyo?

Soohyeon: Yah! Are you all right!? I heard what Donghae did to you..i’m really sorry, that’s the first time he acted like that?

Eunye: Soo..i’m tired of you saying he’s not like that and everything, but I had enough, I tried to be friends with him but everytime I tried, it looks like he doesn’t want too.

Soohyeon: Stop saying that… maybe you and him just have a little misunderstanding that’s all..

Eunye: I know you’re just trying to protect him but—

Soohyeon: I’m not, trust me, it’s his first time acting like this…but I admit, what he has done to you was way out of control.

Eunye: Whatever…

Soohyeon: Yah…you’re not mad at me are you?

Eunye: What?! Of course not…I’m not mad at Donghae either…I’m just a little pissed out that’s all.

Soohyeon: Why can’t you be friends with him?

Eunye: Cause faith isn’t giving us a chance…instead we always fight. I just don’t think Donghae and I can be friends.

Soohyeon: Well, are you gonna be okay?

Eunye:Ummmm…I don’t know if I should answer that…but I think I will

Soohyeon: Well okay, I’m just making sure you’re fine…

Eunye: Thanks…by the way…who told you what happened?

Soohyeon: Eunhyuk…

Eunye: Jjinja? Okay…bye..

Soohyeon: Bye…

 

The next Day.

 

She was facing her locker. Afraid to open it. Before she open it, she looked into the ceiling first to make sure no can of paint or worms was in there just in case if she pulled the door of her locker she won’t be embarrassing herself anymore. Then, she opened her locker really fast, she waited something to happened. But nothing happened. Then a big relief was exhaled out of her breath. She took the books that is her next subject then she closed the door of her locker, as she close the door a big shock was seen from her eyes as she close her locker she saw Donghae beside her. “Eunye…” Donghae said starting ot say sorry. But Eunye didn’t say anything any just leave, but Donghae chased her and took her arms but she fought back which made him release her. “I said to myself…” she started to talk but didn’t face him. She just talked while he was behind her. “I said to myself after you made me look like a fool in the cafeteria, that I will never make a revenge again from you, and just forget about everything you and I have done to each other, but then you went to far…but, don’t worry, I promise to myself I won’t take a revenge on you anymore, and just let what you’ve done to me yesterday go. And also don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone what you’ve done to me.” She said as she continued walking again, with Donghae just stared at Eunye again while walking without turning back. ‘Yesterday I was really guilty for what I’ve done, now, I’M EVEN MORE GUILTY!’ Donghae thought. “I need to make a plan now to make Eunye forgive me for what I’ve done…and I mean now!” he said, then the bell rang with everyone running to their next class. But instead of running like everyone did, he got an idea, a plan, that will make Eunye accept his apology.

 

 

So what do you think? Is Donghae’s apology successful or not? Clue? It’s…hhhhmmm, no you just have to wait for the next chapter I can’t tell you anything, it won’t be that exciting if I tell you guys early! But here is what I know, he’s plan turned out well…in a different way! Ahahah!>.