Chapter 45- Hyunjoong VS. Hyukjae (Part 2)

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

School Garden.

 

“So, you dragged me in here… there must be something important you want to tell me…” Soohyeon said as she looks at Hyoyeon really serious. “unnie… I want to have a confession..” Hyoyeon said, but Soohyeon widen her eyes as she heard that. “A confession?! Why!? Am I a priest!?” Soohyeon said. “No! Not like that!” Hyoyeon said raising her voice a little. “Then what is it?” Soohyeon said raising also her voice.

 

HY: Well… for the past days… I started to go with Eunhyuk…

SH: Yeah I’m not surprised…

HY: No! Just listen first! (getting irritated)

SH: Fine…

HY: Few days ago, Eunhyuk oppa asked my help… he asked me if I could help him do something so that it’ll make you jealous and realize your feelings for him..

SH: What????!!!

HY: So we made a plan that will make you jealous and realize your feelings for him…

SH: So the…gifts and the…dancing studio was…

HY: All a plan..yes…

SH: But why? (finally calming down)

HY: Like I said, to make you realize that Eunhyuk oppa is the one for you unnie..and after what happened to us at the gymnasium a while ago…I can see that you already realized it..

SH: (dried laugh) Me?! Like Hyukjae?! What.. that’s impossible (with an awkward voice)

HY: Oh yeah~ Sorry, you don’t like him, you love him…right?

 

Soohyeon didn’t say anything and just kept silent. “Yeah… I know I’m right…” Hyoyeon said as she smiles. Then a guy went at the area. “Soohyeon?” the guy said. “Hyunjoong?” she said as she saw HJ with a rose on his hands.

 

     

 

“Can I talk to you?” he said, then Hyoyeon looked at Soohyeon, “Well, I’ll be leaving, but unnie, please think of what we just talked about… I guess I got to go, my boyfriend is already waiting for me outside.” Hyoyeon said. “Wait..what? Boyfriend?” Soohyeon asked in confusion, Hyoyeon nods and said “Yeah..I have a boyfriend unnie, he’s going to take me to the prom, like I said, me and oppa was just a plan…” she said as she walked away. As the two, HJ and Soohyeon were alone, HJ came closer to Soohyeon. “Soohyeon…” he said starting to have a conversation.

 

 

Meanwhile.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I was outside the school, waiting for my order of roses, as I saw students already going out of the school and congratulating me for my winning, I smiled at them and thanked them, but my focus was more on the delivery. Then I felt a pat on my shoulders again, it was Donghae. “Hey.. are you going home?’ he said to me with a smile. “Not yet, I’m going to ask Soohyeon for the prom…” I said to him while smiling, “Oh, good for you…well then I got to go..” he said as he started walking away. “Hey!” I said making him stop. “Where’s Eunye?” I asked. “She uh….went home…” Donghae said as he heard Eunye’s name. “And congrats for making her your partner for the prom..” I said with a smile. “And congrats also for winning…” he said. “And you’re going to say congrats to me again later…” I said. “And why is that?” he asked. “Because I’m gonna take the most beautiful girl to the prom..” I said as I smiles. “Then advance congratulations…” he said as he leaves. As I saw him leave, finally, I saw the van “Mr. Lee Hyukjae?” the delivery guy said. “Yeah..” I said with a smile. “Sign here..” he said, as I sign and finally got the roses, I knew it’s the right time.

 

 

 

 As I went back to the school really jumpy, I went to find Soohyeon, as I saw Hyoyeon with his boyfriend, I smiled and asked her “Have you seen Soohyeon?”. “Deh oppa…she’s over there at the garden…” she said pointing at the direction of the garden, as I went towards the garden, I saw something I wasn’t prepared for.

 

End of POV

 


 

So~ who do you think Soohyeon will take to the prom? Eunhyuk or Hyunjoong? Please comment about it, and also comment for the rest of the chapter~ Thank you guys, and also for new reader out there… don’t forget to subscribe! Thank you guys!