Chapter 66- Moving Decision

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Shindong and Eunye were inside the house “I’m glad you’ve decided the right thing honey…” he said as he close the door, Eunye just looked at him with  smile as she went upstairs, as she opens the door, she saw her unnie watching T.V. “Hey you…” she said “Hey you..” Eunye replied back. “So, looks like Kyuhyun’s so excited he told everybody that you’re moving again” she said as she looks at Eunye lying down on her bed. “Tell me about it, literally everybody…” she said. “So it’s official huh?” Taeyeon said. After Eunye replies with a nod, “I’m moving” she said. “Unnie…” Eunye said as she looks at Taeyeon. “Yeah?” she said as she looks at Eunye. “You’re okay right, with us… moving..” Eunye said waiting for her to make an answer. But Taeyeon just lowered her head down and didn’t give any response. “Unnie…I’m sorry if I asked…and it’s my fault we’re moving again and—“ “No, Eunye..it’s not what I’m sad for…” Taeyeon said. “What do you mean?” Eunye said as she sits up at her bed looking all confused, Taeyeon lowered the volume of the TV and went to the bed of Eunye and looked at her eye to eye. “Eunye…I’m sad for us..” she said.

 

 

EY: What? Unnie can you be specific.. just go to the point…

TY: I mean I’m staying… you, daddy, and Kyu are the only ones moving back again to Seoul.

 

Once Eunye heard that, she was in big shock, making her teary eyes.

 

EY: But….

TY: I decided to stay here…it’s my decision…

EY: Unnie…

TY: The first moment I step inside this house… I said to myself “This the new start of my life”… I left all the bad things in Seoul… and… I don’t want to go back there to see all those bad things again…

EY: But you already made up with Siwon and---

TY: Is not about Siwon… we are now friends, I finally accepted his sorry, but I much more like it here now…and I decided to stay in this house

EY: But I’ll miss you…

TY: Eunye.. we’re just not going to see each other for sometime, I’m not dying… I’ll still visit you in holidays, or maybe you can visit me here…

EY: So… is this really really your final decision?

TY: Yes.. it’s really really my final decision…besides, I’m a player… I’m not done yet playing with LeeTeuk and KangIn… (she said with a giggle)

EY: (giggle) I’ll miss you unnie…

TY:  (hugs Eunye) I'll miss you and I love you….

 

 

 


 

So Taeyeon’s not moving but Eunye, Kyuhyun and Daddy Shindong will be moving…what will happen now?hmmm.. comment and subscribe!