Chapter 7- Where's my cake?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Eunye’s POV

 I went down the podium together with Taeyeon unnie. We were meeting Sooyoung in the middle of the dance floor and really been bumping with people whose been dancing. While I was getting closer and closer at her I saw no sign with Kyu. When I got close to her I asked her “Where my ‘Dancing Kyu’?”. She responded by going to me nearer and whispered I mean shouted in my ear “He’s gone…he said he promised his mom he will be back early…” then she went back on dancing. While I was looking on the table I saw Onew oppa dancing with Taeyeon unnie. I went to the table and saw no sign of my chocolate cake. I asked Onew oppa about it “Oppa, have you seen my cake it was right here” I said to him pointing in the table where my cake was. “Oh I thought you know? I thought that guy was with you?” Onew said. “Oh Kyu..no his—“ “No not Kyu!” Onew said cutting me off. “I meant that other guy with a blue jacket.” Onew said to me. And once I heard that I knew already it wasn’t Kyu who took my cake. “Blue jacket?What!?” I told Onew oppa really confused. “He went to your table and took your cake…thought you know that’s why I didn’t stop him.” Onew said to me. But I was still confused. Really don’t know how to respond to that…and who dares to steal my cake!? Once I know who is it…I’m gonna murder him! That cake was so delicious and I don’t have enough money to buy again. But with no choice I just decided to dance again. It was already 11:17 at my watch and told Sooyoung and Taeyeon “We should go already! Dad is going to kill us!” I said to them really loud. With a pout on Sooyoung’s face we went to the exit. “Oh! We forgot dad’s food!” I said in a shock not remembering it earlier. “I bought it already..go!” said Taeyeon unnie showing me a plastic with food in it and pushing me to the exit.

 

End of POV

 

Taeyeon, Eunye and Sooyoung was walking down the streets going to their own home while talking and laughing with each other suddenly a tall girl with 2 big bodyguards was walking and the girl stepped on Sooyoung’s foot which made Sooyoung really mad. “Hey! You just stepped on me!Fool!” Sooyoung said turning to the direction of the girl. Once the girl heard that, she stopped and faced Sooyoung. “My name is not ‘Hey!’ it’s Yoona! Im Yoona!” said the girl. “Well Yoona! Your ugly foot just stepped on my foot!” said Sooyoung making a scene on the streets. “Excuse you?! My whole face and body is prettier than yours!” said Yoona with a raising tone and a raising eyebrow. Then Sooyoung got so pissed she started walking down Yoona’s direction but suddenly Taeyeon and Eunye hold her making her stop, but still fighting to get to Yoona. “Well if you think that you’re much prettier than me!” “If you think you’re much more prettier than me!” Sooyoung said still fighting to get out of Eunye and Taeyeon. “What!?” said Yoona really mad. “Well YOU”RE RIGHT!” said Sooyoung walking again in the opposite direction of Yoona. Yoona just stare blankly while the two, Taeyeon and Eunye just stare at each other blankly for the scene that just happened. “What happen to you?” said Taeyeon smiling and confused to what just happened. “Well..that’s how I roll..” Sooyoung said. Taeyeon and Eunye said goodbye to Sooyoung and went to the different direction and went now to their own home. “We’re home!” Taeyeon and Eunye said in unison. Then they saw Shindong from behind and said “Yah! Appa! We’re home!” Eunye said. But Shindong didn’t respond. “Is he dead?” whispered Taeyeon to Eunye’s ear. Once Eunye heard that she slap Taeyeon cheek..but not hard. “Stop giving his circulatory system an idea…” said Eunye whispering back. Then they went in front of Shindong really slowly and getting nervous hoping that their dad is not dead. And when they saw Shindong in front, completely. They saw their daddy having an open mouth and half complete donut inside it while the TV was still open. The two was relieved and sighed in unison. Then Eunye went upstairs and Taeyeon leaving the plastic with food beside Shindong and turned off the TV. And that night was silent where everyone can sleep tight. >.< GOODNIGHT!

 

Wonder who took Eunye’s cake? Hahaha! It will be revealed in the upcoming chapters! So just stay with me!