Chapter 64- It’s hard

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Eunye’s POV

 

As I heard Donghae’s words, can’t really speak, I cried terribly at the hallways as I saw Donghae walking out, also crying. I thought moving back at Seoul, no one will get hurt and instead people will get happy, but, I guess that’s the opposite of what happened today. Now, don’t know what to choose, I love both of them and they love me both….

I can’t take it anymore!

 

As I went to Biology class, I can see the class has already started, and students  kept looking at me, even Donghae. “Ahh…Eunye, please take your seat…” the teacher said as he points my chair…next to Donghae. As I went closer, I looked at him..but he didn’t, he avoided eye contact with me… but I can see his eyes were red from the crying he made. I sat on my chair and kept looking at him, but he just looked at the teacher straightly, not even a look at me..even once, he didn’t do it. I tried to speak to him, but what will I say? Sorry? I’m moving again and that’s my final decision? I’m staying? I can’t really decide, but… I want to talk to him, just to make sure everything’s alright. I looked at him and opened my mouth, I tried to speak t him. “Donghae…” I said. Then he raised his hand all the way up “Professor can I change seats?” Donghae said. Nice going Eunye, you just made him go farther away from you. “And why is that Donghae?” he asked. “Nothing, I just feel a little uncomfortable here” he replied back. I lowered my head as I heard his reason, I looked at him as he stood up and went besides Kevin. I didn’t bother him anymore, but the guilt not only for Kyuhyun…but now, also for Donghae IS KILLING ME!!!

 

The class ended and I didn’t get to talk to Donghae or anyone in the class, well except for Uee who approached me. “Eunye, can I ask you something?” she said. “What is it?” I replied. “Well, I’ve been looking at Donghae, and he’s been recently not quite himself lately.. is there something wrong?” she asked. “Uee… I don’t know how to respond to that..” I said. “Is it because you’re leaving?” Uee said, but once I heard it, my eyes widen.. don’t really know where she got that. “W-where did you get that?” I said to her. “Kyuhyun… he’s been happy lately as he talks about the news..” she said. “Oh..well…” “Don’t leave…” she said as she cuts me off. “What?” I said. “Don’t leave… I like you here.. and… you’re one of the best students here in Mokpo.. I admit.. I envy you… but loosing someone really good is something that I can’t imagine… plus, Donghae needs you…” she said as she touch my shoulders. “Thank you..” I said as I smile to her. She just nods and went outside the class.

 

 

 


Sorry about this guys, don't know what to write, but anyways, have fun! Comment and subscribe!