Chapter 74- Arrival in Seoul

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Eunye opened her eyes. She saw her dad talking to her. “Eunye, Eunye, Honey…we’re here” he said. As she heard the ‘we’re here part’ she tap Kyuhyun who’s sleeping and resting his head at her shoulders. “Kyuhyun, it’s time to wake up” she said. As he opens his eye he rubbed his eyes and starts to look all around. A smile was seen on his face, “It finally feels like home” he said as he smiles. “Yes it does… now it’s great to be back again..let’s go..” Shindong said. As they got off the car, they took all their suitcase and starts to go infront of the door. “Eunye can you help me find the keys” he said as he search his whole bag. “It’s okay dad, give it to me..” she said reaching for the bag. As she found the keys she opened the door and got startled as the lights go on and friends and neighbors went to surprise them. “Welcome home!” everyone said as confetti started to go down, horns started to make noise and banners came everywhere saying ‘We miss you!’ ‘Welcome back!’ and other stuffs, the first one to hug Eunye was Sooyoung who was so happy she hugged Eunye really tight lifting her in the air. Kyuhyun went straightly to Sungmin and did their handshake. “We won the battle” Kyuhyun said confidently, Sungmin looked at Eunye who’s hugging Sooyoung “I guess we did…” he said with a smile. “Haneul, how are you?” Kyuhyun said as soon as he saw her. “I’m fine…you?” she said starting a conversation. “Annyeong!” Shindong greeted everyone as he smile. “It’s good to be back” he said. “So how’s Mokpo? Was it good?” the neighbor asked. “It is but it didn’t feel like home…” he replied. “Where’s Taeyeon unnie?” Sooyoung said as she looks around the house. “She didn’t came with us” she said as she started to frown. “Oh, I’m sorry…why is that?” she said. “She likes Mokpo now..” she replied. “oh.. I see. But it doesn’t matter at least my one and only best friend is now here in Seoul!” she said shouting so happily and hugged her again. As everyone started to go home. “Thank you” “Thank you for coming” they said as they bow to everyone who came for the welcoming party. As Sooyoung was the last person to go, she stopped for a while and faced Eunye. “Welcome back!” she said with a smile. “Thanks! I’m glad to start a new day here..” she said with a smile. “Goodbye Mr. Lee, Kyuhyun see you at school… also you Eunye” she said as she went out. As the three were left alone. “Kyuhyun you better get going, it’s already midnight” “Yeah I know, my mom’s looking for me too.” He said looking at his cell phone. “So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow at school?” she said. “Yeah, I’ll see you..” he said as he gave Eunye a kiss. “Okay love birds it’s time to break up” Shindong said interfering. “Bye.” He said as he went outside. “A new start” Shindong said to her daughter. “Yeah.. a new start” she said as she goes upstairs quietly. “Are you alright?” he said. “Of course. What makes you say that appa?” she said. “Nothing. You were smiling when there is people but when there’s just the two of us.. are you unhappy because you’re alone with me?” he said as he made a puppy face. “No appa, I’m just sad because unnie’s not with us, and stop that, your no cute, it’s creepy” she said as she went upstairs.

 

 


So, it's Kyuhyun after all. She's finally here in Seoul again! Any side comments or anything? kkkk~ tell me what you guys feel whether it's bad or good, but only the story ok, don't tell me anymore if i write bad or good, kkk~ anyways, thanks for supporting my story! Love you guys! Again, THANK KYU! comment and subscribe!angel