Chapter 83- Going to see someone.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Sun finally rises again. It was the day Eunye was really waiting for.

As she went outside the door of the house with all of her suitcase… “Here dear, let me handle this..” Shindong said as he took all the suitcase at the taxi cab. “You’re still not going to explain to me how you got that red on your cheeks?” Taeyeon said as she talked to Eunye. “No, I rather forget it than think of it” she said calmly. “Ok then, if you insist..” Taeyeon said finally giving up. “Well Sooyoung said they are just going to meet us in the bus station.” “Okay.” She said as the three of them went inside the cab.

As they all went to the bus station… “You sure you’re going to be alright?” Sooyoung said feeling all worried for her friend. “Of course, why wouldn’t I be?” she said being all calm and happy. “Well you can just come back here anytime…” Shindong said. “Besides, I’ll be back in Mokpo in two weeks… don’t worry..” she said as she hold her hands. “Thank you unnie…” she said. “All passengers to Mokpo!!! We’re now going!!!” the conductor of the bus said as he waves his bell up high in the air as he took all of the attention of the passengers. “Okay, I better get going…” she said as she took all of her suitcase with her at the bus. “Wait!” Sungmin said stopping Eunye. “Yes Sungmin?” she said stopping. “Aren’t you going to wait for Kyuhyun?” he asked. “No, it’s getting late…” she said as she steps at the bus. As soon as she steps from the bus, Kyuhyun came running and running, until he finally saw her going inside the bus, he knew it was game over, he came too late. As he saw everyone waving goodbye to her as she sat down the bus, he can’t do anything but to stare as he catch his breath from all the running he made. Finally, the bus leaves and he saw Taeyeon and the rest finally going away, he went towards them and approach Sungmin. “Yah! Why are you late?! She’s now gone!” Sungmin said. “I rather not talk about it.” He said lowering his head down. “Dude, don’t be so stupid, they’re not yet married! You still got chance!” he said as everyone stops and face Kyu. “Yeah! You had her first! Don’t give up!” Sooyoung said motivating Kyuhyun. “Yeah…yeah..you’re right!” he said. “So what are you going to do now?! Don’t just stand there!” Haneul said as Kyuhyun smiles and now what to do.

 

3 hours later.

 

As Eunye steps out the bus…

 

“Eunye!” Soohyeon said who came running towards her and receive a really tight hug. “Yah! Soohyeon! Stop it!” she said happily. “Sorry Chingu but I’m just so happy! I missed you!” she said ending the hug. “Me too! I missed you two!” she said happily as she saw Eunhyuk coming towards them. “Nice to meet you again Hyukjae” she said formally as she reach her hands. “Nice to meet you too.” He said politely as he accepts her hands and shake it. As they end their shake hands, “Eunye you got to come with us! Quick!” she said. “Okay wait! But my stuff…” she explained. “Eunhyuk will take care of it, do you have the keys for your house?” she asked. “Oh! I have!” she said as she reached her pocket. “Here..” she said giving the keys to Eunhyuk. “Sweetie just takes her suitcase inside the house and go straight at the hospital got it?” Soohyeon said instructing him what to do. “Okay.” He replied. “Okay let’s go” she said as she dragged her to the taxi stand and Eunhyuk and the two of them go their separate ways. As soon as they got inside the cab. “Can you take us please to the Mokpo International Hospital, thank you” she said to the taxi driver. “So how’s Donghae?” “I guess you just got to look at him for yourself to see how’s he doing…” “Is he still mad at me?” she asked worriedly. But Soohyeon didn’t say anything and just took a deep breathe. “He still loves you, that’s all I can say…” she said with a half smile.

 

Mokpo International Hospital

 

As soon as they arrive, “You go ahead and ask there where’s the room of Donghae, I’ll just go to the coffee machine.” Soohyeon said as she goes away. As she went straight towards the nurse “Umm, room of Mr. Lee Donghae?” she asked. As the nurse check her clip board she looks at Eunye again. “Room 1015” the nurse said. “Thank you..” she replied. As soon as she knew it, she ran and ran towards the room… as soon as she was in front of the door, she looked at the door knob carefully and thought if she’s going to turn it or not, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she touch the door knob. ‘This is it’ she thought. She opened her eyes again and turned the door knob, as soon as she opened the door and took one step from the room, her heartbeat skipped faster and faster until she saw….

 

 

 

 

 

 


What do you think she saw? Some of the comments i saw, they're asking if it's just a trick of Donghae, well i can't answer that, you have to find out for yourself, anyways what do you think about this chapter? hhmmmm... comment and subscribe!>.<

 

 

p.s. sorry for the long long non-update, been busy you know?