Chapter 101- Everything’s finally free.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As a brand new happy day rose.

 

 

Holiday was over, students were back from school. As Soohyeon and Eunhyuk went inside the school they heard a very familiar voice. “Soohyeon! Hyukjae!” as the two heard their names, they looked back and saw a running Eunye coming towards them. “Eunye!” Soohyeon said happily as she hugs her. As the hug ended, “Oh my Gosh! I can’t believe you’re here! What happened?!” “I thought you’ll never go back here in Mokpo again…” Eunhyuk said. “It’s a long story… do you know where’s Donghae? I need to talk to him!” she said happily. “I saw him a while ago… he’s now inside…” Eunhyuk said pointing towards the main door. “Okay thanks!  I’ll see you later!” she said as she ran away. “Why you’re so hyper today?!” Soohyeon said shouting as Eunye ran. “I’ll tell you everything later!” she said still running. As she was inside the school, she looked around to see if Donghae’s around, “Sunmi, have you seen Donghae around?” she asked. “No, sorry…” she said. “Uee! Have you seen Donghae?” she asked. “Umm..no…” she said. As she ran again, she saw Minho talking with someone as he stood beside the locker. “Minho!” she shouted as she ran towards him. “Eunye?” he said being all shocked. “I thought you’re in Seoul, what happened?” “Long story..” she said as she catches her breath. “Have you seen Donghae anywhere?” she asked. “Oh yeah.. he walked straight at that hallway a while ago, why?” he said. “I’ll tell you later, bye!” she said running again. As she run towards the hallway, she saw Donghae walking all alone. “Donghae!” Eunye said making all the attention of the students especially Donghae go to her. As every heads turn to her, she went slowly straight to Donghae, as she walk and walk, the student just stare as they made a circle and focus at the two. “What are you doing here?” he said whispering as he looked at the students who’s looking at them. “Why do you think I’m here?” she said smiling. “You should go back to your Prince, just go, besides, people are now staring..” he said as he turned around and continue to walk. “I’m staying!” she said making him stop and turn around again. “I’m staying, because of you, because of us..” she continued. As he heard it, he went closer o Eunye and looked at her straightly. “Really? Why would you do that? I thought you follow everything he says..” “I fought for us, for our love, I Love you Donghae…” she said. As Donghae heard it, he smiled so wide, as for the students who kept looking they all smiled too. “Excuse me, excuse me…” Soohyeon and Eunhyuk said trying to look on what’s the commotion all about, as they saw Eunye and Donghae talking together, they started to keep quiet and also listen to what everything they are saying. “So you really fought for us huh?” Donghae said smiling. “Of course I did! Cause I love you… and you know that right?” she said. “I knew it all along…” he said smiling. The two looked at each other and smiled, as the whole crowd was quiet, Soohyeon started to speak. “KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!” she said shouting, she tapped Eunhyuk and looked at him with a ‘say it with me’ look. “KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!” Eunhyuk followed. After a second, the whole crowd started to say “KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!”. As soon as the two heard it, they looked at each other and started to kiss. “WOOHOO!!!!” everyone said as they started to clap and cheer for the two.

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday.

 

 

Chinyun Seo Park

 

 

As the two, Eunye and Donghae sat on the bench and looked at the sunset…

 

“So that’s what he decided?” Donghae said. “Yeah…Kyuhyun decided to accept the offer in Stanford University…” Eunye said.

 

DH: When is he leaving?

EY: He’s flight is actually today…

DH: Really?

EY: Yeah.. (looks at her watch) he might be in the plane right now…

DH: I got to say, he’s one of an Einstein, I mean an offer at a school in America especially in Stanford.. Whoah…

EY: He is… he was supposed to be a lawyer, but he decided to take his singing career more…

DH: So is he going to be alright?

EY: Yeah, I know he is… America’s a great start for him….

DH: It is a great start for him…

EY: Yeah… it is…

DH: And you’re dad? Is he okay that you’ll be studying and living here?

EY: Of course, he’s actually going to start a business here and he’s now going to live here too, and of course, Taeyeon unnie is so happy that our family won’t be separated anymore…

DH: What kind of business?

EY: Dumpling business...

DH: Ahhhh~

DH: But your friends in Seoul? How are they?

EY: They’re happy for me, they respect my decision, besides, I can go in Seoul anytime I like, so it doesn’t matter if I live here or not, I’ll still be seeing them…

DH: Well I’m happy that’s what is happening…

EY: I know, I’m now content…I’m now happy, for my self, for my family, and everyone else.

 

As they talk and talk, Eunye noticed her phone ringing, as she looked at whose message is it…

  

'1 message Kyuhyun'

 

 

 

As she saw who it is, she looked at the message of Kyuhyun…

 

Already here inside the plane, check it out, my seatmate is a girl, her name is Seohyun, she’s also going to America because of Stanford University, and she’s going to take the same course as mine, fine arts, so I guess I’ll be classmates with her, coincidence? I think not…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ How’s everything in there? I hope all of you are happy, tell everyone I said ‘hi’, and tell Donghae ‘I’m Sorry’ for everything I’ve done…

 

As soon as she saw it, her face lifted up, and smile was everywhere…

 

“So you think everything will be alright? That we can now say that we have a happily ever after?” Donghae said as he looks at Eunye. “Yeah… I think it is.. I know it will…” she said as she rested her head at Donghae’s shoulders as they both watch the sun go down.

 

 

 

 

cheeky-THE END- cheeky


wahh~ this is it!! the end!! T.T, and no guys, i'm not joking, this really is the end!waahhh~~ im so happy and sad at the same time, happy because it was a success and sad because it's the end, but to tell you the truth, this story was just supposed to be until chapter 44, but since you guys are the best, it's extended~ thank you! thank you! seriously~! i really love you guys!! but even it's the end of the story, there's still a next chapter, it's about my new story, and an author's cut, anyways, to all my subscribers please support my new story, since your the one who voted on the poll remember? well~ your wish is my command!haha~ anyways, thank you for the support on my first ever fanfic "Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?" Thank you and I love you!!~ -donghae