Chapter 54- Talking to him about it wasn’t that easy.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Another day came, every student did the same thing what they did  yesterday. As for Eunye, she entered her first class with silence. As the bell rings, she saw Kyuhyun enter the room, but this time, he was not weak anymore, he normally walked at his table as he bangs his bag on it. As he sits on his table, he kept looking at Eunye, she avoided eye contact at Kyuhyun, knowing that his looking at her. She knew that if she looked at him, she will feel more guilty to what happened yesterday. As the class went on, you can see the two has been looking at each other, then stop looking at each other, then look at each other again, then stop looking at each other again, finally, the class ended. As they both exits, they bumped into each other because of the pushing the students are making just to get out first. As they bumped into each other, an eye to eye was made, which turn the pushing and shoving into an awkward mode. As they finally went outside the room completely, they still kept quiet, not saying something to each other. As they went at the cafeteria, they joined the other three eating their lunch. “Hey Kyu!” Eunhyuk greeted with energy, but Kyuhyun just responded with a smile and just sat down, as he sat down he made a death glare to Donghae who’s just eating his lunch, but Donghae didn’t fight back o gave death glares back, because he knew that trouble would grew if he will. “So...how’s their lunch?” Soohyeon said wanting to break the silence, but she failed, they didn’t respond and just looked at her. Her smile faded once she knew no one was going to answer her, then, she kept eating her food again, not attempting to speak again. For the rest of the break, they didn’t talk, and just made the whole atmosphere awkward. As the bell rang again, all of them stood up in unison “Eunye..” finally Kyuhyun spoke, everyone was shock, including Eunye, didn’t expect that he will talk. “Y-yes?” she said with a nervous tone. “Can I talk to you after dismissal?” he said as he look and talked seriously. “S-sure” she said as Kyuhyun passed him by, not really caring about the others. As the four were just left alone standing, “He spoke..” Eunhyuk said, once again finally breaking the silence.

Finally dismissal came. Eunye was nervous than ever, as she met Kyuhyun at the quadrangle, as the whole students went home, they were all alone, as quiet as ever.

They were standing face to face, didn’t know who would say to whom first.

Eunye’s POV

We were all alone in the quad, I can feel the breeze that’s been going at my face, I was waiting for him to say something first… but it looks like he’s not… so, I guess to break the silence, I have to say something first, okay, here I go. “I…” I got shock as we both spoke at the same time, which made us look at each other. “Go on…” I said to him. “Remember your promise to me? That you’re my girl, you’re my only girl, you promised me you won’t leave me.” He said to me as he look at me straightly. I really did promise him, I did, but, I love Donghae now too, and I can’t control my feelings. I have no choice but to push him away, say some things to him Eunye, things that will make him hate you. So it will be easier for me and him to say goodbye. Then I started to speak again, “We all make promises, and…and” I said can’t really continue what I want to say, but I have to. “And sometimes, some promises are not meant to be…” I said to him avoiding eye contacts. “So the seven years we’ve been together… you’re just going to throw it away?! Just like that?!” he said to me raising his voice. “The seven years we’ve been together was only a joke, I don’t want to see you anymore, just go back home..” I said to him, while I was saying that, it’s like a poison that’s been running into my body, but I have no choice, that was the only way to have him go back home. But he just laughed a little to me, he laughed in disappointment. “Joke? The times you looked into my eyes and you told me you love me was a joke?!” he said to me getting furious. “We’re just not old enough back then, sometimes we make mistakes” while I said those words, I keep closing my eyes, can’t believe what I’m saying to him right now. “Oh so loving you is a mistake?!” he said to me, his voice was getting louder and louder. But, what he asked me just now, I can’t really respond to that, I don’t know what to say. I tried to change the topic  “Maybe we just forget about each other and---“ “For me loving you was never a mistake!!...Never” he said as he cut me off. After that, I run out off words, I just died to what he said to me just now, didn’t know what to say next, then he went closer to me and held my hand, I didn’t look at him and just stared at the ground as tears fell from my eyes. “Tell me you don’t love me, tell me you’re sick off me, but before you say all of that, make sure you really mean it, and there’s no lie on your lips while you’re saying that.” He said to me with a desperate tone. I was silent for a moment, I can’t really say it, but I have too. “See, you can’t even say it.” “I don’t love you anymore! Okay?! So stay away!” I said to him as I push him with all force which made him step backward. “No, you’re lying” he said to me calmly as he look at me. “What makes you say that?” I said to him. “The Eunye I know doesn’t lie, especially to the people she treats special.” As I hear him say that, he really knows me well, I guess he really knows me better than my dad, even Taeyeon unnie, I was silent for a short while, but I can’t take it anymore, the lying I’m doing is not working. “Please..please, my life is fine now, just leave…” I said as I look at him with tears flowing from my eyes, then I started walking away. “I just want to know the truth!!!” he shouted as I walk away, but as I heard him say that, I have no choice, but to tell the truth “YOU WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH?!” I said to him as I face him again. “The truth is I love Donghae!!” I said to him. “But everytime I see you, I’m getting confused for what my heart really is saying!! Kyuhyun, you’re the one who’s making my heart beat faster and slower at the same time!! You’re the one who’s making my heart complicated…” I said to him looking straightly. “I’m making myself love Donghae more to move on, but with you on the way….” I said stopping as I took a deep breath. “It really makes it hard for me. Please Kyuhyun… I’m tired to listen at my heart, especially when it’s shouting two names at the same time. If you really love me, please… don’t let my heart ache this bad. Please, I’m begging you..” I said finally calming down. But after I said all of those things, I just saw Kyuhyun’s eyes close, as tears went down his cheeks, I’m sorry Kyuhyun, but you wanted to know the truth. Finally he looked back at me again, “I’ll let you think about it for a while, think about who do you really love, Eunye, I’ll be waiting..” Kyuhyun said to me, as he started walking out of the quad, leaving me as I cry.

End of POV


So how was the confrontation? Are you irritated at Eunye? Or the whole chapter? For me, I'm a little irritated at Eunye, but, i have no choice, for me, every chapter needs a high light (but some times i'm in a mental block position, that's why i make really voring chapters), and i couldn't think of anything else, kkk~ but what do you think will happen at the next chapter? Anywayz, please write your reactions, objections, or comments at the comments section below. And for new readers or even just people who just passed by this story and didn't subscribe yet, subscribe now! It's free!! Please!! kk~laugh