Chapter 47- Preparing for the prom.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

 

The whole 3 days was a busy day for the whole students who will attend the prom,

Everyone was so busy that they don’t even have school this Monday, some even went out of the country to buy the best dress yet, some even spent dollars just to have the perfect shoes, and for Eunhyuk, this is the most magical thing that will happen to him, so far. Not only because of prom, because he’s also going to take the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world for him. He went to almost 20 different stores just to have the perfect tuxedo. Everyone is excited to go to the prom, but, I don’t know if I’m in the same page when it comes to the people who don’t have a date, speaking of people who don’t have dates…

 

 

Kyuhyun’s Apartment

 

Kyuhyun was lying down on the bed talking to someone on the phone that will comfort him even just for a little while.

“Yeah, you can say that again… I mean, I went here to have a perfect future with her, then I found out that someone’s just gonna steal her away from me…” “Well what are you going to do now?” the person on the phone said. “I don’t know Sungmin… any suggestions?” he said.

 

Sungmin: I don’t know… never really been broken hearted before…

Kyuhyun: Why because of your aegyoes?

SM: Well…

KH: Well…

SM: Maybe you should just talk to her, you know, like a one on one talk… with her..on private..

KH: You’re right~ but how am I going to do that if there a big fat pig on the way?

SM: The ‘big fat pig’ we’re talking about is that Dongshun we’re talking about right?

KH: Yes~ but it’s not Dongshun, I told you a while ago, it’s Donghae…

SM: Oh yeah~ Sorry…

KH: But it doesn’t matter~ call him whatever you want.. I don’t care! Cause it’s not going to change anything.. (with a sad voice)

SM: But you’re still going to the prom right?

KH: Of course~! Already bought a tuxedo… And I’m going to be there also because I want to see what Donghae will do, can’t let Eunye be hurt, I don’t know that guy yet, maybe he’s just using Eunye, so I better be careful…

SM: Well that’s good to hear…

KH: How about you? How’s your prom there?

SM: Good~ good~ I’ll take Haneul to the prom, Wookie and RinA, and Sooyoung’s still finding one…

KH: When’s it gonna happen?

SM: Wednesday..

KH: Cool~ and don’t tell me your tux is pink?

SM: No, not really..decided to try something new…

KH: That’s good then…

SM: Hey, I got to go… my mom’s making pumkin squash..

KH: Okay, have fun with your squash..

SM: Thanks!

 

-End of Call-

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I stood up after I hang up, I went near at my tux, as I can see, I know that I’ll be handsome when I wear this tux. And no one will resist my charms… of course! I’m the evil kyu, I always get what I want! Hope tomorrow is going to be a magical night for me, and a bad night for Donghae…But, why is this happening to me? What did I do wrong? Is this the pay back for all the evil things I’ve done? Why is it like this? I have a much more better proposal for Eunye when it comes to the prom but why did it turned out to be Donghae in the end? What wrong things have I’ve done?

 

End of POV

 

 

Eunye’s House

 

“Can’t believe those proposal from those two guys…” Taeyeon said while looking at her prom dress. “If your shock, I’m even more shock..” Eunye said as she also looks and touch her dress. “So this does means you and Donghae are…” Taeyeon said not continuing. “Are what..?” Eunye said confused. “Are a thing!” Taeyeon said excitedly. “No..i’m not sure…” Eunye said with a doubt. “Your not sure?!” Taeyeon said. “I mean, maybe he just went out with me because for him I’m fun to hang out with, and not what I think…” Eunye said as she sits down. “Not what you think? What?! Can you please clear up your English, can’t really understand you” Taeyeon said getting irritated as she goes closer to Eunye. “I mean, maybe he doesn’t like me, maybe he just wants to have fun with me…” Eunye said.

 

TY: So what you’re saying is he doesn’t love you, he just wants to be friends with you?

EY: Exactly that..

TY: You know, you’re smart, but sometimes, you’re the dumbest person I know..

EY: I’m not sure if what I’m thinking is right, I mean, he didn’t say he love me or anything, like were just hanging out…

TY: He didn’t tell you his feelings for you?

EY: Yeah~ That’s why I’m not sure what he’s exactly is feeling for me…

TY: So you need an invitation or an “I love you” just to prove his love for you…?

EY: Yes…

TY: Wow! You are dumb! Eunye, sometimes, when two opposite people hang out, sometimes, it’s understood they’re going out! Don’t you have a life?!

EY:I know I’m dumb! But, it’s better to make sure, than to be embarrassed in front of a guy…

TY: Can I ask a question?

EY: Sure~

TY: Do you love him?

EY: Well~

TY: Answer me directly please..

EY: I do, but---

TY: See! You love him he loves you!

EY: Not sure yet! Not sure yet!

TY: Not sure of what?

EY: Not sure if he really loves me..

TY: AAIISSHHH!! I’m getting irritated at you… you know what do what you want, but don’t forget about Kyuhyunnie…

EY: That’s another problem, don’t know who to choose…

TY: Choose who do you really want and just get over with your over acting thingy!!! Aiisshh!

 

Taeyeon said as she went to the bathroom, and as for Eunye, she just sat there really quiet and having deep thoughts.  

 

 

Sorry for the boring short chapter... ~ Again, please comment and subscribe~!