Chapter 11- I’m…I’m…pregnant? What?! No!

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Guys! I'm trying to look for a guy that can be the best with Taeyeon. Just comment, and maybe the 3 with the most requested, I will make a poll then whoever gets the most, I will make him the perfect guy for Taeyeon, so suggest pls. this is good for maybe 2-3 days? I really want to make a story that my reader will really like, well anywayz, pls suggest!

 

 

In the school garden

 

Eunye’s POV

 

I was walking down the garden knowing that Kyuhyun is following me. With no people around just me and Kyu makes me more nervous than ever. How am I going to say those goodbye words to him? Can I really say it? But, how am I going to say it?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

As I follow Eunye down the garden and she shivers like never before… I knew something was up. Really worried what makes her like this. Suddenly she stopped. And faced me.

 

End of POV

 

Now the two couples went face to face with each other. “The moment I saw you like that, I knew something was up…” Kyuhyun said while his head was facing the grass floor. “I’m..I’m..I’m” Eunye said cannot continue what she started. “Oh no…”He said. “What?” Eunye said confused. “I know what’s going on in here..” Kyu said. “You do?” She said finally looking at Kyu and thinking Kyu already knew what she’s going to say. “You’re not pregnant are you?” Kyu said widening his eyes. “What?! No…” Eunye said with a great shock and got lost to what she’s going to say next. Kyuhyun made a deep sigh and got relief. “Where was I…?” Eunye asked getting lost to the conversation. “The ‘I’m’ part…” kyuhyun said looking at Eunye. “Oh yeah…I’m…” she said, still can’t continue. “*bell rings* Leaving” “What?” Kyu said confused because he didn’t hear what Eunye said because of the loud bell. “Ummm…the class is starting…” then she ran but got stopped because Kyu hold her hands. “Wait! What were you saying first?” Kyuhyun said desperately wanting to know what Eunye just said. “Later, in front of my house, after school, I’ll tell you everything” she said as she ran away and left a lonely Kyu all by himself in the garden, then he realize that recess was over and also ran as fast as he can to his next class. Eunye’s schedule after recess is different from Kyu’s class after recess, so the two got separated.

 

Biology Lab (Eunye’s schedule)

 

Eunye and Sooyoung are partners and they were sitting together while examining a bacteria on a microscope. ‘So..” Sooyoung said trying to start a conversation. “So..” Eunye said as she smiles a little. “So, what happened?” Sooyoung said as she looks at Eunye who is looking at the microscope. “Oh! Well the bacteria are now trying to split and---“ “Not that! I mean you and Kyu!” Sooyoung said cutting Eunye off. “Oh…about that..” Eunye said while having deep thoughts. “What??” Sooyoung said desperately wanting to know what Kyuhyun and Eunye talked about in the garden.

 

Eunye: We didn’t talk about anything.

Sooyoung: What?What do you mean? (As she gets closer to Eunye)

Eunye: I mean… I didn’t

Sooyoung: Tell him?! My goodness..yah! Eunye! You have to tell him!(Sooyoung said as she started shaking Eunye back and fourth)

Eunye: I will! Now stop shaking!

Sooyoung: Girl you better do something or don’t wait that Kyuhunnie will get mad at you by not telling him that you’re…you know…

 

 

As she heard Sooyoung said that…she lifted her head a little from the lens of the microscope and got into silence because she doesn’t know how to respond to what Sooyoung said.

 

Calculus Class C (Kyuhyun’s class schedule)

 

While the teacher was writing on the board and the students are copying it. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were seatmates. Sungmin looked at the teacher and saw that the teacher was facing the board. That’s why he have a chance to talk to Kyuhyun about what happen a while ago in the garden. “Yahh…yah!” Sungmin said while whispering and poking Kyu with a pen. “what?” Kyu answered back also whispering and irritated because of the poking Sungmin was doing.

 

Sungmin: What happened?

Kyuhyun: Oh the Product Rule is now—

Sungmin: Not that! I mean you and Eunye, when the bell rang I was finding you, then I saw you and Eunye in the garden, I decided not to interrupt you two…so, what happened?

Kyuhyun: Nothing~

Sungmin: What do you mean nothing~ (pulling his chair closer to Kyuhyun, which made a little noise)

Sungmin: What do you mea—

 

“No noise in my class!” Mrs. Seo  said while writing on the board and not looking at the students. “It was Kyuhyun ma’am, I told him not to make any noise~” Sungmin said while beside Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun who just stared at Sungmin and made a big ‘O’ at his mouth getting shocked. “Why did you tell her that?!” Kyuhyun said in a shouting, whispering manner. If you know what I mean.

 

Sungmin: What do you mean nothing? (He said not caring what Kyuhyun just asked)

Kyuhyun: I mean she did not tell me anything

Sungmin: You sure?

Kyuhyun: She was shivering at first like she was nervous and—

Sungmin: What if she’s pregnant? (He said raising an eyebrow)

Kyuhyun: Asked that already~ she said not.

Sungmin:*sigh* well that’s a relief…well whatever it was I think it was personal…

Sungmin said as he went back to his place and continued his writings. As he heard what Sungmin said …he lifted his head a little from the notebook he was writing on and got into silence because he doesn’t know how to respond to what Sungmin just said.

School class finally ended and Eunye and Kyuhyun met infront of the school and Kyuhyun escorted Eunye to her house. While at the car. “Can you tell me noe what’s going on?” Kyu said really determined to know already what Eunye was going to say. “When we get to my house…I’ll tell you.” She said just looking outside the window and trying not to look at Kyuhyun. The moment they reached Eunye’s house, is the moment what Kyuhyun was waiting for and what Eunye was not waiting for. She was thinking if she really need to do this, but she knew in some point that he will know anyways so why not say it now? When the car was now parked at her house the two was still in the car. He waited for her to go down of the car but she didn’t respond and just stayed in the car for many minutes as her head was just looking below. “Well?” he said making the silence stop, and trying to let her speak up to what’s really been happening. Finally she moved. She took her seatbelt out and open the door and got out. Once he saw that she is already going down the car. He did the exact same thing too. She was walking staright to the door without any word until “you told me you were going to tell me everything when we reach your house…” he said not letting her go inside the house unless she tell first what he needs to know. “Please…” he said desperately trying so hard so she will tell him what’s really happening. Then, she started facing him again and started looking at Kyuhyun’s face while crying. “Kyuhyunah….i’m” she started while her heartbeat rate was getting faster and faster every moment. “Leaving” she said as she tilt her head again back to the same position she was doing, facing the ground. “Wh-what?” he said really slow and didn’t know how to respond to what Eunye just said.

 

 

 

Wahhhh!~ I hate saying goodbyes! But I would like to say hello to Donghae! >.< not too long now, you’re going to meet him! Remember guys to comment and support my fanfic! Thank you. oh! and also...I made a poll..you should check it out! Really curious who do you want Eunye to end up with.>.<