Chapter 60- So, what’s it gonna be?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

School went as a normal school day, with everyone running once they hear the school’s bell. As everyone sits down, Eunye saw Kyuhyun not looking at anyone, he was just sitting at his table, doodling at his notebook, like he’s not in this world right now. “Okay class, good morning, a brand new day to start..” the teacher said as he threw his coat at his table. The class went on, as the whole class listened, Eunye was just staring at Kyuhyun, whose not listening to the teacher and just doodling at a paper. “Mr. Cho, Mr.Cho!” the teacher said. But he didn’t care, he just doodled and doodled and doodled. The teacher was so mad at him that he went straight to Kyuhyun’s desk, as he facing Kyuhyun. He didn’t even look up, he just continued doodling, like no one was around. Then finally, the teacher banged on Kyuhyun’s desk really loud enough to be heard from the other class. Finally, Kyuhyun looked up, and made an eye contact to the teacher, but after a moment, he continued to doodle again. “Mr. Cho! This is a very disappointing action from you! If you don’t like to be in my class, mind as well get out!!” the teacher said. But he didn’t respond and kept doodling. The teacher became mad, really mad. He pulled Kyu right from his seat, causing the table and chair to move and notebooks and books fell. “Out now!” he said as he dragged Kyuhyun outside the room with full force, not caring if Kyuhyun is hurt or not, but Kyuhyun didn’t care, he didn’t complain, once they were outside. “You’re the worst student I ever had!” he said as he shouts and bangs the door of the class really loud, making everyone scared, didn’t dare to speak or move at all.  But Eunye wasn’t scared that time like her classmates are, she didn’t know what to do, didn’t know what to say, she felt more hard and hard for herself. Then a tear drop on her desk was found, but she wiped it away and tried to focus on the lesson again, but how can she do that if… something’s not right. As the bell rings, many people went outside really fast, but not Eunye, as she looked at Kyu’s stuff, many people didn’t care, they kept stepping on it just to get out of the class room, as the whole class was empty and only her was there, she went closely to Kyu’s stuff, and picked up all his things, and put it in the same position they were before. As all of kyu’s stuff was now at the right position, only one stuff was now at the floor, the paper that Kyuhyun was doodling a while ago. As soon as she saw it, tears started to come again. She felt really guilty, more and more.

 

 

 

 

(N/A: As you can see, there's still white parts in the paper because it's not yet finish because of the interruption the teacher made, and there are some crooked lines in the middle because of the pulling the teacher made while he was doodling, and the paper was messed up because of the students not caring what's on the floor...)

 

 

Eunye’s House.

 

“I really don’t like to move again…I’m happy here” Taeyeon said at her room as she talks to Eunye who was just sitting quietly. “yah! Yah!” Taeyeon said. “What?” Eunye said finally coming to her senses.

 

 

TY: Did you hear what I said?

EY: What?

TY: (rolled eyes) I said I don’t want to move again…

EY: Oh…

TY: You okay?

EY: Sure…

TY: Why?

EY: Nothing..

TY: No, no, tell me..

EY: I’m thinking of ....moving again…

TY: BWO?! Are you sure?! I thought you like it here…

EY: yeah..but..Kyunghee.. I think it’s a better school than Mokpo…

TY: Yeah~ great… now what’s the real reason…

EY: Well... I’m becoming more and more guilty for what I’m doing to Kyuhyun..I want to pay him back…

TY: Yes, you feel guilty, but you said “pay him back” so this means, you’re just doing a nice thing for him, it doesn’t mean you’re doing it because you love him truly…

EY: I’m not sure...but, you're wrong, I love him...truly (with a desperate tone) but, I now also love Donghae....Aiiiiisssshhhh!!!! It's hard!! I don't know!!! Uttukhe??!!! I don't know what to do!!!!(shouting so loud)

"No screaming in the house!!!" Shindong said from downstairs, screaming so hard it can be heard all the way outside... Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said "yes daddy! We will!" she said shouting back. "Okay...Goodnight!" Shindong said shouting again. "Goodnight!!!" the two girls said shouting in unison. Then she continued to talk....

TY: Who do you really love? If it’s Kyuhyun then go to Seoul, if you love Donghae, stay here… just go to where your heart belongs, not because to repay a good deed..... It's Mokpo or Seoul....

 

Once Eunye heard that..she thought really hard… what should she pick, stay? Or leave?

 

 

 


Sorry for the boring boring chapter~ but anyways, she thought of going back to Seoul again with kyuhyun, what do you think will happen?Will she really go back there? Or Donghae will stop her before it's too late? Comment and subscribe!

p.s. did you understand what it says on the paper that Kyu doodled? If you do , comment also what are the things that are written, it's okay if not all, just some that you understand, just want to know how much you understand korean, kkk~ or if you're a korean already, good to knowcheeky... oh! and also, in the next chapters, if you don't know the other stuffs written in the paper, i'll put the meaning in here, so just you wait!But in the meantime, just guess or translate whatever you understood in the paper, so that every reader can know what does it say... anyways, thank you for your support!cheeky