Chapter 36- Finally knowing the truth.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Streams Class A (Soohyeon and Eunhyuk’s class schedule)

 

Today, their stream’s class is outside the class, they were in the grassy part of the school (N/A: I don’t know what to call it, so I just call it the ‘grassy part of the school’ kkk~ hope you understand~)

 

 

“I decide to take our class here because I noticed that whenever I’m teaching, you’re starting to sleep, so I decided to teach outside our classroom and maybe your head will have a fresher brain that can listen to me” the teacher said. But Soohyeon and Hyunjoong still weren’t listening. As they both talk and laugh Soohyeon saw something and felt something that she never saw and felt before. “Oppa~ annyeong!” a shy girl who came to Eunhyuk and gave a gift said. “Oh, Hyeoyeon, annyeong~ what’s this for?” Eunhyuk said a s he accepted the gift. “It’s a Christmas gift, I decided to give you one this early.” She said avoiding eye contact because of her shyness. “Hyoyeon, don’t be shy, I’m your oppa remember? Please be much more confident when you’re with me.” Eunhyuk said smiling and looking at a shy Hyoyeon. Then Eunhyuk touched Hyoyeon’s shoulders making her blush terribly on the cheeks. “Deh… kamsahamnida oppa~” she said finally smiling and looking at Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon exchange looks in their eyes and smiles which made someone let’s just say curious? Sad? Oh! I know! J.E.A.L.O.U.S.!! “Yah…Soohyeon” HJ said as he poke Soohyeon. “Huh? What?” Soohyeon said finally turning her head back to HJ. “Are you okay? I keep talking to you but you’re head was somewhere…” HJ said. “Oh…ummm..yeah, I’m fine, just got distracted that’s all…” Soohyeon said with a little smile.

 

At the end of the class, it was lunch already.

 

As for Kyuhyun who were with someone rather than Eunye, they talked about something Kyu really wants to know.

 

At the cafeteria.

 

Minho: Where’s your girlfriend…

Kyu: What?

Minho: Your girlfriend?

Kyu: Oh! She said she’s going to find her friend..

Minho: Oh..I see…

Kyu: Can I ask you something?

Minho: Uhh…sure…

Kyu: You’ve been here in Mokpo University since 3rdgrade right?

Minho: Yes…

Kyu: So it means you know a lot of people here now right?

Minho: Old and new students, I know them….

Kyu: Can you tell me something about this Donghae guy they’ve been talking about…

Minho: Oh Donghae? He’s a great guy, he volunteers in animal shelters and help teachers in their class, also a great dancer.

Kyu: And does he have a girlfriend?

Minho: Girlfriend? Uhhhhh…that’s pretty tough to answer…you know everyone is been talking about that too, whether if he has a girlfriend or not…he’s seen with Eunye, they’re always together, I mean really together so…yeah..that’s pretty much it, there are rumors that they are now together, some say they’re just for publicity, some don’t really care… but I go with they are now together..

Kyu: what makes you say that?

Minho: I always see them together, and did you know that they kissed in the hallways? And all of the student and teacher saw them…

Kyu: BBBBWWWWWOOOOOO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!! ARE YOU SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Minho: Whoah! Chillax! I’m sure, I’ve seen it with my own eyes…what’s up with you…

Kyu:Where did they kiss? Cheeks? Forehead? What?!

Minho: Lips of course!

Kyu: ARE YOU SURE!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? (he said as he shakes Minho back and forth)

Minho: Yes…I’m sure…what’s the matter with you!?

Kyu: (stops shaking) Nothing…

He said as he clenched his fist really angrily and banged on the table really hard and walked out.

“Hey where are you going!?” Minho asked shouting at the walking Kyu. But Kyu didn’t reply to what Minho just asked.

 

Meanwhile.

 

“Have you seen Soohyeon?” Eunye asked everyone she knows that know Soohyeon, but a “no” was heard from everyone she asked. “Jaejoong oppa~ have you seen Soohyeon?” Eunye asked. “Oh yeah~ I just saw her at the corridor over there by the window…” he said as he pointed out the direction. “Okay thanks~” Eunye said as she runs where he pointed. As she saw Soohyeon looking by the window, she immediately walked closer to her. “Yah~ Soohyeon…” she said as she went beside Soohyeon. “Hey…” Soohyeon greeted as she gave a smile.

 

EY: Something’s bugging you huh?

SH: What? What do you mean?

EY: I always know every time if my sister has a problem, and that’s what exactly what you’re doing.

SH: Do I really look like I have a problem?

EY: Definitely…is it because of HJ? Did you guys fight? Where is he?

SH: No, it’s not about him…

EY: Then what’s been bugging you…

SH: Not ‘what’, ‘who’…

EY: Ok… who’s been bugging you?

SH: It’s….aishhhh…forget it…it’s ridiculous…

EY: No! Tell me…

SH: Okay….it’s about…Hyukjae…

EY: Hyukjae? What about him?

SH:Well, I saw him with Hyoyeon…

EY: Yes? Wait…Hyoyeon? Oh yeah I know her, she’s an accelerated student right? From 5thgrade to 1styear…

SH: Yeah…but that’s not the only thing..she like Hyukjae..

EY: So? Why do you care I mean you have HJ already so why do you ca---

But Eunye stopped once she realize what’s happening to Soohyeon, and she gave Soohyeon a really really wide smile…

SH: Wait… I know that smile….stop it…it’s not like that..it’s not what you think!

Soohyeon said being overprotective.

EH: AAAwwwwww~ Soohyeon has fallen in love…

SH: What?! That’s ridiculous!

EY: Oh yeah~ My bad…you were already inlove with Eunhyuk before, you just didn’t saw it…

SH: What?! NO..that’s not true…

EY: Ok..what ever you say…but sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

SH: Well…well..that’s…

EY: Come on~say something…or you just can’t say something because you know everything I said is right, right?

SH: Well…

 

Before Soohyeon can speak, she saw someone, it was Kyuhyun, looking at the both of them. “ummmmm…I’ll go now Eunye…” Soohyeon said as she walked out and bowed to Kyu as she passed by him. When they were alone, Eunye just went silent, and as for Kyuhyun who replaced Soohyeon. They were silent for a moment and they weren’t looking on each other, but Kyuhyun finally speak up. “Who’s that guy?” Kyu said making Eunye look at Kyu. “Who?” Eunye said confused. “That Donghae guy they’ve been talking about!” He said starting to raise his voice. “He’s my---“ “friend?” Kyuhyun said cutting her off. But Eunye couldn’t speak and she was just silent. “Please tell me he’s just really your friend, or better yet, tell me you don’t know him at all.” He said controlling his anger. “Donghae is special to me…” Eunye said avoiding eye contact with Kyuhyun. “how special?” Kyuhyun said looking straightly at Eunye’s eyes. But Eunye didn’t speak, and started walking away. “Do you have feelings for him?” Kyuhyun said with a raised voice, and made Eunye stopped from walking. They were silent for a moment but she finally spoke. “I’m starting to love him…” she said still at the same position where Kyuhyun was behind her. As she said those words, she didn’t even look at Kyuhyun and started walking away again, and made Kyuhyun even more angrier as he clench his fist even more harder.

 

GUYS! HOW WAS THIS PART?! ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART?! COMMENT GUYS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, WHETHER IT’S AN OBJECTION OR NOT, IT’S OKAY, I’M AN OPEN MINDED PERSON laugh~ AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU GUYS! MWAH! LOVE YOU ALL! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!cheeky