Chapter 96- My decision is ____________

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Eunye knocked on the door of Donghae’s house, she kept practicing what to say before someone actually opens the door. “Come on Donghae open the door..” she said as she knocked on the door. As she stopped knocking and turned back away from the door and she practice on what to say again, “Hi Donghae, I’m leaving..bye!” she said talking to herself. “Aish! That’s not good!” she said to herself, she stood up staright again and smiled to herself “Donghae annyeong! I would just like to say that… I will never go back again…No! Aisshhh!” she said as she scratch her head.

“Umm..hello.. I was wondering..---“ bur before she finish everything she’s going to say, she heard the door opening making her panic and turn around again at the door. “Yes?” Mrs. Lee said as she looked at Eunye. “Hi, Mrs. Lee… I was just wondering if I could talk to Donghae even just for a moment?” she said hoping she will say ‘yes’. “Ummm..” Mrs. Lee said. “I’m sorry, Donghae’s still sleeping…” she said. “But it’s already 2 in the afternoon..” she said making a point. “Ummm… he slept 4 in the morning…” she said making a reason. “Oh..well then…I’ll just be going then..” Eunye said with a half smile and was about to walk away. “Okay…” she said. As Mrs. Lee was about to close the door but then suddenly “Umm..Mrs. Lee..” she said turning back to Mrs. Lee “Yes?” Mrs.Lee said as she stopped closing the door.. “I’m leaving in about 90 minutes.. and I maybe can’t go back here again, to see all of you guys, and I just like to say sorry to Donghae, and everything I’ve done to him that makes him really hurt…” “Okay..I will..Eunye..” she said with a smile… “And tell him I love…” but she can’t really continue what she wants to say. “You love…?” she said waiting for her to say it completely “I love…… to see him if I get a chance…” she said lying. “Oh, okay.. I will.. Goodbye..Eunye” Mrs. Lee said. “Goodbye ajumma, and tell him that I really want to talk to him..” she said. “Okay.. I will…” she said. “Thank you” Eunye said as she turned around and leave.

 

 

 

As Donghae’s mom closed the door…

 

“Thanks mom..” Donghae said just standing beside her mom just covering him behind the half opened door a while ago. “Donghae just talk to her already…” she said. “Why? Why would I have to do that? She’s just going to say goodbye to me, she much more chooses to be with an another guy than to be with me, what’s the point of talking to her?” he said as they both sat down the couch. “Donghae, in some point you know that you still need to talk to her in someway.. you heard her say that she might never go back here again, just give this chance for her to speak and to let everything inside her mind be out…” she said. “Mom, I already made my choice..” he said. “Donghae, you still love Eunye, I can see it, I can tell, even if you can’t..” she said, but he didn’t respond and just looked at the TV. “If your father’s here.. he would say the same thing…” she said making Donghae look at his mom and made a deep thought.

 

 

 

 


 So? Do you think Donghae would ever talk to Eunye? comment and subscribe!