Chapter 27- The New Girl, Gahyun.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Night pass and Taeyeon who was already closed eyes, was trying to sleep but can’t really sleep with all the moving Eunye was doing on her bed. “Could you do something else rather than irritating a trying to sleep person?” she said really irritated looking at Eunye. “I’m sorry, I can’t sleep tonight, don’t know why, it’s like I’m a princess and there’s a pea under my bed.” She said moving up and down, left to right and other movements that she can possibly do. “Would you get over it! Just lay down, close your eyes and dream about something” she said looking at Eunye.  “Yeah, sure, I can do that…the only dream I’m going to have is Dong…” she said but can’t really continue what she was about to say. “Come one say it” Taeyeon said starting to calm once she heard the ‘dong’ part, and quickly paid attention to what Eunye was going to say. “Forget it.” Eunye said finally lying down and closed eyes. “NO! NO! Come on tell me…Dong what?” she said finally smiling trying to hear what she was about to say. “It’s nothing…I’m now trying to sleep..” she said being the one starting to be irritated. “Donghae? Ahhhh…My sister’s in love…” she said having a dreamy tone. “Um, Taengu Unnie, A while ago your trying to let me sleep, then now I’m trying to sleep and your not making me sleep!” she said being irritated more and more. “Hmmmm….I know the reason why you can’t sleep.” She said smiling all the way. “What’s that?” she asked not having a clue what is it. “When you’re in love, you can’t sleep because reality is better, than your dreams…” she said as she smiles all the way and lay down and closed her eyes not try to sleep again. As she heard what her sister said, she didn’t really know what to say after that. She keeps thinking if that really was the reason why she can’t sleep, or there is really a pea stuck below her bed, but either ways, she tried to sleep, preparing for what’s going to happen.

 

The next day was a Saturday morning, everyone was busy cleaning their garden, groceries, car wash and other stuffs that should be done in a Saturday morning. As for the Lee family of Eunye, They were just having a nice breakfast in front of the television in the living room. Where Taengu and Eunye were just staring blankly and bored at the TV while their dad Shindong was happy all the way. “Isn’t this fun, just the three of us having fun while watching TV…” he said as he pulled the two closer to him by squeezing them. “Ahhhhaahaa…” they said having a sarcastic tone with a dried laugh. “Oh Tenggie, can you past that donut please, thank you” he said pointing at the donuts beside Taeyeon. “Dad, Its Taengu or Taeyeon” she said while she reached for the donut and gave it to her dad. “Oh, sorry dear…” he said as he ate the donut. “Dad, can we do something else?” she said as she was totally bored. “Oh sorry dear, but Saturday is TV day, remember?” he said looking at the TV. “But we’ve been doing that since we were 12. Can we do something new?” Taeyeon said. “Oh sure we can.” He said smiling. “Yeah!” the girls said in unison. “After year 2011…” Shindong said still smiling. “Awwww~” The girls said in unison, the Eunye’s phone rang. “Yes! Finally!” she said as she picked up the phone.

 

Eunye: Yobeoseyo?

Soohyeon: Eunye?

Eunye: Yes?

Soohyeon: You wanna go to my house? I just met a new friend.

 

Eunye looks at the Bored Taeyeon and Eating Shindong.

 

Eunye: Ummmm…SURE!

Soohyeon: OK! Let’s meet at the school front and I’ll take you to my house, okay?

Eunye: Ummm… sure, but wait…

Soohyeon: Yes?

Eunye: Can I bring others? (Looks at Taeyeon)

Soohyeon: Sure you can…but make sure it’s not an animal that will go around my house and destroy stuff.

Eunye: Sure!

Soohyeon: Okay! I’ll meet you there!

Eunye: Sure!

 

-End-

 

“Ummm…dad” she said. “Yes?” he said. “Can I come with Soohyeon in her house?” she asked “WHAT! ME TOO!” Taeyeon said jumping up and down. “OF course…” she said. “I don’t know…” Shindong said having second thoughts. “Please dad, and we don’t have any thing lese to do..please?” They both said as they try and please their daddy. “Well…okay.” He said as both girls jump up and down while hugging their dad. “Okay, okay, just be back early alright.” He said as both girl went upstairs to prepare. “I’m so glad your friend called” Taeyeon said being relief. “Your welcome, at least we don’t need to be in the dungeon anymore.” She said as she tries on clothes. “You said it.” Taeyeon said putting her makeup on. When they were already in the school, they met Soohyeon and went to her place for the first time. “Cool place you got here~” Taeyeon said as she looks at the whole house. “Thanks, please have a seat.” She said as she points the the couch. “Oh, by the way, this is my new friend Gahyun.”  She said as Gahyun went to the living room. “Annyeong~” she said shyly but very cutely.

 

Taeyeon: Don’t be shy, I mean we’re now friends right?

Gahyun: Yeah, thank you…

Soohyeon: Gahyun is new here and---

Eunye: Where did you guys meet?

Soohyeon: At the park…

Eunye: Really?

Soohyeon: Yup! With Hyunjoong!

 

She said smiling but the smile of Eunye faded away once she heard the ‘HJ’ part.

 

Eunye: Oh~ with Hyunjoong.

Soohyeon: Yup! So anyways…Gahyun is here because her cousin HJ will take her out for a tour here in Mokpo and she doesn’t have any friends in here…so I decided to call you guys and meet her in person.

Taeyeon: Oh cool~ but, so this does mean that you’re not be living here? (with a pout)

Gahyun: Sadly no, my family is in Mokpo and I just went here because of my other family that’s been living here.

Eunye: Cool, so are you the only one who went here in Mokpo?

Gahyun: Nope, I invited someone important to me…plus, he’s the friend of HJ.

Taeyeon: Oh okay…

Eunye: wait, ‘he’?

Gahyun: Ummmmm…yeah…

Taeyeon: So who’s that ‘he’?

Gahyun: Ummmm….my boyfriend… (she said shyly)

Taeyeon: Awwww~ That’s so nice, your boyfriend must be lucky to have someone like you.

Gahyun: Thanks, I guess I’m lucky too to have him.

Eunye: So why is he not with you then?

Gahyun: Ummm---

Soohyeon: He’s with HJ, and I’ve never really met her boyfriend before…Gahyun, can I meet him?

Gahyun: Ummm…sure…actually HJ will tour us in your school on Monday.

Eunye: Cool! I bet he’s handsome!

Soohyeon: I bet he’s y!

 

Everyone laughed and laughed and talked and talked until they got closer to each other, Sunday went and Soohyeon, Gahyun, Eunye, and Taeyeon went to the park. Everyone was excited to go to school tomorrow and meet Gahyun again, her boyfriend, Donghae and even Eunhyuk.

 

As the school starts and bell rang that means break time everyone went to their seat but this time it’s different. Taeyeon is with them. The four girls were talking and talking until Donghae and Eunhyuk went to sit with them. “Hey! Yo! What’s up people! King of the anchovies has arrived!” Eunhyuk said as he sat beside Soohyeon, of course. “Gahyun this is Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk, Gahyun” she said as she points to the two. “Hi nice to meet you, you’re new here right?” he said reaching for the hands of Gahyun to shake hands. “Yes, I am..” she said as she shakes hands with Eunhyuk. “She’s the cousin of HJ…” Soohyeon said. But Eunhyuk’s smile faded away. “Why is something wrong?” she said confused as Eunhyuk looks blankly at her. But Eunhyuk’s smile went to his face again because of Gahyun’s smile faded away too. “Ummm..don’t worry about it, anyway, it’s nice meeting you.” He said pretending nothings wrong. As for Donghae, he sat beside Eunye, of course. “And this is Donghae…” Eunye said smiling. “nice meeting you…” Donghae said as Gahyun bowed. “You look so cute together? Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?” she asked innocently looking at Donghae and Eunye. Eunye and Donghae looked at each other and felt awkward with each other, but everyone teased them. “Aiiiieeeee!” everyone said except for Eunye, Donghae and Gahyun, because she doesn’t know yet what’s happening between the two. “Why? What’s wrong? I just said they look cute together~ I’m sorry if nobody agrees” she said being shy again and lowering her head down. “It’s alright Gahyun, we all agree…” Eunhyuk said smiling while looking at Eunye and Donghae… Then Donghae felt something was different in the atmosphere, as he looks at Taeyeon. “Hey, this is new, you’re here?” he said as he looks at Taeyeon. “Yeah...I’m here because I want to bond more with Gahyun, and we will meet her boyfriend” she said smiling all the way. “Cool~ so, where is he?” Eunhyuk said. “Hey guys!” a guy went to their table and sat with them. “HJ! It’s good to see you!” Soohyeon said smiling and standing up. “You too, I guess I brightened your day…” HJ said while smiling so brightly which made Eunhyuk jealous again, of course. “Soohyeon just sit down, he doesn’t need a proper entrance…” Eunhyuk said being pissed out. “Cousin! I met you new friends, they’re so cool and nice…” Gahyun said as she smiles. “Wait? Only you?” Eunye said confused. “Why?” HJ said looking at Eunye. “Well, where’s your friend? Gahyun’s boyfriend?” Eunye said. “Oh he’s actually behind me a while ago, wait, I’ll go get him.” He said leaving. “You’re gonna like him guys…” Gahyun said to all confidently. Then HJ went back again but with Gahyun’s boyfriend. “Guys! I would like you to meet my friend..”HJ said really excited "And don't forget, my boyfriend!" Gahyun said really proud. Once everyone saw them, Taeyeon and Eunye turned around to see who it is. Once they turned around, a big ‘O’ in Eunye’s face was implanted. But as for Taeyeon, a blank, shocked face was covering her whole body. “Si-Si…Siwon…” Taeyeon said really slow and shocked at the same time. It was Siwon, Taeyeon’s ex-boyfriend. (N/A: If you guys forgot or didn’t know, check out “Chapter 12- 여행A Short Journey” you will know a little bit of Taeyeon and Siwon back then.)

 

 

Siwon is my guest for this Chapter! Woohoo! So what do you guys think? Again, please comment and subscribe! I read all of your comments! Thank you so much, and of course, feel free to suggest anything, but makes sure that I can insert it easily, because my friends keep suggesting but I don’t know how to insert their suggestion in their story. Well anyways, thank you for reading my fanfic >.<