Honeymoon I

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: I wanted to know if you guys wanted a Rated M chapter. Well I could write one. The one that decides if my next chapter should be a rated M one would be you guys so comment down below. If not, I'll just write a normal one, no hassle. So have a happy week. Please dont forget to subscribe, vote and most of all comment! 

Oh yeah, and for @Vanflamighty, I hope college treats you well! Make sure to make a lot of friends and study hard! I'm rooting for you, fighting! College is really hard so get serious, okay? Aja aja fighting!

 

They could not do much on their honeymoon. Her belly was starting to show, and even if she did past the first trimester, that means she needs to watch for the second one even more. Lee Kwang Soo thought that she was still beautiful, like a work of art, and Song Ji Hyo was fascinated by the idea of her being pregnant. She gets to cut lines, get more priority in seating and everybody generally treats her well because who doesn't like pregnant women? It seems like there is something to be proud of, having a creature in your body - well that's what she thought simply to herself. It would be weird for her to tell everybody that she feels like a host for a parasite, well in her head, it was not particularly a bad thing. The four day three nights trips consist of them feasting food specialties in Busan, and having walks around beaches. She would have wanted to spend it by going on hikes or hiring bikes, but Lee Kwang Soo negated the idea.

In the morning of their second day in Busan, she got up lazily since Kwang Soo was coaxing her to get up for breakfast. Whenever he asked her to wake up, her eyes would flutter but as soon as he left, she closed them back up again. 

'Song Ji Hyo-ssi, we're going to miss breakfast if you're like this.' Kwang Soo sits next to her on the edge of the bed, patting on her thigh repetitively. 

'Can't you just get food for me? Or we can order in.' She rubbed her eyes until she could see stars. 

'I could but are you asking me to eat alone?' He asked her. She shifted her position to the side. 

'I'm asking you to get food for the both of us.' She answers, in a monotone. 

He was clueless of what to do. 'If you get up now, we can get shabu-shabu for dinner.' 

Almost immediately, she got out of the covers. 'You're not just saying that right?' She asked. 'We're actually going to get shabu-shabu tonight, right? Promise?' She asks him. Kwang Soo gave her a thin smile and nodded. 

'I promise.' 

She woke up from the bed and stretched. That's something to wake up for, she says, lightly singing as she got dressed. It was spring, not too warm but it is chilly. She loved spring, everything about it feels so new. The winter air was still there, but still, she liked that the cold breeze was not as brutal. She wore a long denim light blue shirt that falls to her knees, slightly elevated from the meat living inside of her. She wore simple white pants, and sandals. She did not bother to do her hair, merely combing it with her fingers. And she realized that Lee Kwang Soo has been staring at her. 

'What?' She says, putting on a bit of make up to not look like she just woke up. 

'What?' He asked her back. 

'What as in, why are you looking at me like that?' She asked him. 

'Simply just because.' He says. 'Probably I'm in disbelief that we're here, together, on our honeymoon.' He says. She showed him the ring on her ring finger. 

'Does this prove to you that you're mine and I'm yours always?' She says. 

He smiles, grinning actually. 'It does.' 

They had their breakfast at the hotel restaurant. They serve up quite a feast for the guest and Song Ji Hyo truly indulged. She thought that everything is paid for, so might as well have her fill. She aimed to test out every single thing there, and every single food celebrated the local ingredients from Busan. She thought that this kind of food, is merely heavenly. She plowed through the food, making sure that everything is tasted. She even thought that she shouldn't eat the rice, so she wouldn't get so full quickly. 

'Noona, you're going to get indigestion - slow down.' Lee Kwang Soo said, seeing that his wife was eating as if that would be her last meal. My wife, he thought and smiled. He liked how that sounded, and he has been the wedding band on his finger. He never thought that he would have this, not at all. 

'Are you still going to call me that? Noona?' She asked. He shrugged. 

'But I told you, I like calling you noona.' He says. She merely nods, she was busy stuffing herself. The pregnancy was getting to her, she was putting everything onto the plate - going rounds after rounds. 'What would you like to do today, noona?' He asked her. 

She shrugs. 'It's not like I can do a lot. I can't even go hiking.' She says. 

'We can do a lot of things.. there's a lot of things that you can do.' 

'The only thing I could do is boring stuff. I don't want to go sight-seeing, I want to go rock climbing, mountain biking or something. I can do the boring stuff in Seoul.' Somehow they didn't think it through when they got there, actually. 'Let's just stay in and watch movies or something. We can just go out for meals.' 

'Noona..' 

'I mean it Kwang Soo. I'm okay with being pregnant and all, but right now, I am not really pleased.' She says. He wanted to make the best out of their time as soon as possible. When they get back to Seoul, he's going to start working again - and he wants to spend as much time as he could here with her. Everything she said was right, there were so much restrictions. It's not like they could do the things that she likes since everything that she likes would risk the baby. He thinks, long and hard, what could they do that wouldn't exert her so much? 

 

Song Ji Hyo wondered why he was gone for so long. She was asked to sit outside, he told her to relax and enjoy the waves for twenty minutes. She thought what on Earth is he doing? But abided anyways. By the time his twenty minutes were up, he called her from the porch and she eventually came inside. She was full with the food, somehow she regretted in hanging out so much. He lead her to the bathroom, the large bath tub filled with water and bubbles. 

'Lee Kwang Soo, are you eight'?' She asked him. He smiled and shrugged. 

'I am younger than you.' He says. 'I think it would be fun, you know, for us to just be together. It's what honeymoons are for, right?' He asked her. He even bothered to get scented candles. 

They both got undressed and slipped into the bathtub. She merely rested her body onto his, and he shampooed her hair for her. It was kind of a good idea actually, the water was warm and had bathsalts in it. And they had realized that they needed the intimacy, just sitting in warm water and get talking. 

At first it was awkward for them, but then the warmthness of it made them both less tense, more relaxed. 

'I think people get into baths at night?' She says, while he lathered her hair. 

'That's other people, we'll just have our own style.' He says. There was silence in between them, they were probably just thinking in their own minds. 'Noona.' He calls her. 

'Hmm?' 

'When did you start liking me?' He asked. She turned her head for a second, looking at his face, then leaned back in on his chest. 

'Start liking you or starting to love you?' She asked him back. 

'Both.' He said. 'I want to know both.' 

She had a long pause, probably thinking of her answer. He gave her time to figure it out. 'I started liking you when I was at your place. The day I saw you paint, and we were watching a movie. I thought that I couldn't feel safer than this, that's what I thought. And I asked you to make me like you, and you worked so hard for it. I thought, yeah, I really do like you. But it was too soon to tell. I kept going back and forth, even hurting you along the way. When I think about it now, I felt rather foolish actually, taking too long to decide how I felt for you.' She explains. 'So I'm sorry that I have hurt you along the way, Kwang Soo-ya.' She expresses. 

He kisses her shoulders. 'I don't mind it, noona, since it's you.' He says. That's what he usually says. He demands nothing and is affected by nothing, even if it hurts him. That was how he liked her. Unconditionally, desperately. And finally, he got what he wanted. 

'So the next one, when did I start loving you?' She asks herself. 'it was probably that night, the night we had the barbecue. If only you knew how hard I cried for you.' 

'Isn't that the night you were with Dong Wook.' 

She nods slowly. 'It was not my finest hour. And I shouldn't have done that. But you left, and I felt like I was in this deep, hopeless hole that I could not crawl out of. That's why I said yes.' 

Somehow there was a silence between them, Kwang Soo did not know what to say. Why did it take so ing long for them to be together. 

'If I only I didn't leave, I'm sorry noona.' He expresses. He takes her hand and brings it to her lips. 

Slowly she turns from the bath tub, facing him. 'Why are you so sorry about it? You've had it harder than me.' She says. 'I did a lot of things, and I had to pay the price. But eventually, it's you that I'm getting.' She says. 

'I just think that if I weren't so rash that night and listened to you, maybe...' 

She cuts his words with a kiss, a long one. This time, she was the one who's desperate, who's needy and wanted every single emotion to pass through the kiss. He was caught off guard, their skins touching without any barriers. His hands crept onto her lower back, he was slowly making circles on her back, just the way she likes it. Her cheeks were red, maybe from the warm water insipidly turning cold. She pulls away. He was getting flustered, simply from her kiss. 

'It's not about the past anymore, you're my future. It doesn't matter what happened in the past, since you're my future.' 

He examined her, every single aspect of her body. The outline of the swell of her s, her porcelain white neck. Slowly he stood out of the tub, got him two sets of towels, wraps her up and picks her up on his shoulders. Where?

To the bed, of course.