Everything

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

Song Ji Hyo snapped out of it. It was a nice day, for what should she cry? She just smiled and asked him to take a shower. Lee Kwang Soo did look like a thousand, million things. She went to the stereo, the radio lightly and walked to the kitchen. His fridge was filled with almost nothing - some wine, beer, and the mountains of cold packs for the summer. Probably he wasn't cold enough, it was only early Fall. There was nothing more than herbal energy drinks, what a guy. 

She knocked on the bathroom door, she could hear the shower running. 'Kwang Soo-ya?' She says, over the door. 

Immediately, the shower stopped then his face popped in between the door. He was dripping wet. 

'Yes, noona?' He says, he looked kind of attractive with his hair all soaked up like that. Probably he was waiting to shampoo. 

She chuckled. 'You could have just answered inside. I'm going to go to the groceries downstairs, you don't even have food for breakfast.' She says. 

'Why won't you wait for me so we can go together, noona?' His head leaned on the door. 

'Because I don't want our names on tabloids. I'll come back by the time you finish showering.' She says, taking her purse from the sofa. Kwang Soo thought about it, she's right, well, noona's always right. She went downstairs, there were some people whom recognized her in the lift. They all smiled and greeted her. She was in such a good mood, she chatted them up because she felt like it, something she doesn't usually do. Despite her appearance in Running Man, she was such a shy person - well, aren't we all like that?

She headed to the grocery store, right in front of Kwang Soo's place so she had to cross. Song Ji Hyo has always liked grocery shopping, and she does it every other week since she lives alone. She liked grocery shopping for someone, she used to do it for the CEO all the time. She wanted to show him that she was girlfriend-material, she wondered why she had to feel like she needed to prove something when she was dating the CEO. But this time, it was different. She did it for herself, and it felt like she was going to stock up the fridge of her own home. She bought enough for the two of them to eat for breakfast, she has to leave by three so she might as well get something for lunch also. She bought sausages, ham, eggs; all of the shebang to fill the hungry stomachs for two. She ate the samples, and the ahjumma was gladly to give her more. She took it anyways, and she left the grocery store with a bunch of stuff, and also a stomach filled with samples. When she came back, Kwang Soo was in his jumper and a long khaki. He looked good, even if he was at home. She found herself smiling, maybe because to her it was mesmerizing. How did we end up here? 

'You're back, noona?' Kwang Soo says, standing up from the couch. He helped her carry all of the groceries. 'Noona, you brought a lot.' He says. 

'Well, you need food since I'm planning to come over here often.' She says. Kwang Soo felt as if he didn't hear her right. 

'Do you mean that, noona?' He asks, his voice deepened. 

She shrugged. 'Well, I did bought a lot of stuff. I guess I really am.' That was what is going on in her head while she shopped. If she was going to come over often, might as well by a lot of stuff. 

She made two omelettes, with the eggs she bought and made two ham and cheese sandwich with a lettuce and grainy breads.He had helped her stock up the food into the fridge. Looking at his noona cooking is just something else. You can see that she's no expert, but she tries her best at everything. After a few couple of minutes, the breakfast was done. He raised the coffee table so that they can eat the meal properly. She poured the orange juice for him, seems like he prefers it then anything less - she made herself some citrus tea. 

He waited for her to eat, and as soon as she placed the veggie omelette into , he started to eat. Somehow Kwang Soo ate with a happy smile on his face, this was something else. Having breakfast, hr wearing his clothes - everything made placed him in a really good mood today. Everything she does, even if she had to break her heart in the future, he will be remembering today. The day that noona spent the day at his. Nothing, compared to that, has made her happier than he already is. He was convinced that Song Ji Hyo, will be nothingless than everything to him.