What Happens Now?

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: Thank you, @vanflamighty, for your generous comments, seriously, you made me smile the brightest today with your comment. I try to make this fanfic more realistic than the other KwangMong stories you might find in this website and I found myself kind of annoying since it was all ual and probably too fantasy-oriented than it should be. I love a new reader, so welcome to my story. It's not much, but I do hope you have enjoyed it so far. And may I remind you guys again, I am not thinking of ending this fanfic yet since there are people asking me on my inbox so yeah. It's really hard to write since I couldn't lay it all down on my notebook since I left it at home. Oh, yeah, I keep the chapters short because sometimes, sometimes, writing too much can make me kind of confused so I'm keeping it short and sweet. So please, vote, subscribe and most of all, comment! Tell me anything you want, or ask me, I will make sure to acknowledge it the best I can. Much love xox. 

 

When Song Ji Hyo woke up from her slumber, she couldn't really remember where she was. It happens sometimes, when she wakes up in a new place. It could have happened to anybody. But when she woke up next to Kwang Soo, that made her much more panicky. She checked herself, under the sheets, and she's still dressed - a sigh of relief ensues. It's something waking up next to a man, but it's something else waking up next to Lee Kwang Soo. She recalled what happened last night and she wanted to dig herself a hole. She knew she needed to be cool about it, but admitting that someone is good in bed while drunk off your , it's not really appropriate in front of oppas and sunbaes, isn't it? 

 I do stupid when I'm drunk. She says to herself. Dawn is breaking, and she watched the paneless windows that stood behind Lee Kwang Soo. The early sun is rising behind his head, illuminating him in the most romantic way. How many times in your life have you ever seen someone in such a beautiful scene? She leaned herself back, and merely smiled to herself. 

Well, I'm ed, she says when she realizes that her feelings are out in the open now. Everyone knows, everyone that she wanted to hide the fact from knew; and she was the one who has let them know - not anybody else. It is nothing when someone exposes your secret, you try hard to not let the person they're talking about know that they know their secret. Does that make sense in any degree?

She went to the bathroom, washed herself diligently and decided to make some coffee. She looked in the mirror, the seafood ramen took a toll on her since she was bloated like a pufferfish. She tried to wash her face with cold water to reduce the swelling of her face, but even that didn't work. She merely laughed it off - it didn't matter to her anyways. 

She made herself a cup of coffee, and sat on the sofa watching Lee Kwang Soo sleep. How many times have he watched me sleep? She wondered in her head. How many times have I watched him sleep? She thought again instead, and she smiled to the fact that the answer was baffling. She walked towards him, and touched his cheeks - it was cold. 

There was once she thought, What can I offer for him? What could I give to him? But instead right now, she thought only that she wanted to stay around him longer, to find out how much she can care for a person. She placed all of the nasty thoughts aside, and thought of the possible that maybe; just maybe, he can be hers. She took the notepad from the side table. 

I'm going back to my room, I made myself some coffee if you don't mind. Thank you for taking care of me always, dinner maybe later? - SJH  

She placed it on the side, making sure that he could find it once he wakes up. She wore her shoes and took her clothes on the side; wrapping it onto a ball and placing it under her arms; she left his room with her heart as light as a feather. 

 

 

Lee Kwang Soo wake up with the sound of the door shut. The sound of it shutting rose him from his sleep, he panicked and looked to the side where she should have been. Where did she go? He asked himself. But he brought himself to the nightstand, finding her note in her simple, cute writing. He merely smiled, and the Sun was already rising. What a night, he said to himself as he stretches at the side of his bed. 

It was another day, and today, he needs to take a step before Song Ji Hyo changes her mind again. 

 Yoo Jae Suk came to find Song Ji Hyo in the restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel, she was eating breakfast. She was eating an omelet with toast; it wasn't just any day she would go for anything western. Jae Suk asked for some coffee, and the waitress obliged - pouring him one. 

'It seems like the cat's out of the bag, Jihyo-ya.' He says, he got himself a fork and ate some of her eggs without invitation. 

'I remember what happened, oppa.' She says. Her hangover wasn't as brutal probably because she threw up later that night. But she had her shades on in a hotel, it helped her block out anything unnecessary. 

'So what happens now?' He asks. 

'I'm not really sure, it's really hard to say, really.' She says. 

'Are you guys going to date?' He asks more. 

She watched her surrounding, making sure that nobody could hear them. She thought of the possibility of dating Lee Kwang Soo - but that means that there would be labels on their relationship. People would ask questions, both of their names displayed on tabloids - 'Song Ji Hyo and Lee Kwang Soo Together?' A possible headline could decorate on the first page celebrity news. People would crowd and say, 'Why would he date someone older than him?' or they would comment on how simple she looks. But it was normal, it was normal to have someone talk about you when you're a celebrity. But the thought of it, the thought of people writing about her, made her come undone. 

'I don't know.' She says, continuing to eat. Yoo Jae Suk knew what was in her mind. He knew the consequences of dating when you're a celebrity - Song Ji Hyo had already made it big but Kwang Soo, he is a rising upcoming model-turned-actor. 

'You need to remember, Ji Hyo-ya, whether is he the man you want to endure all of it with. I know you're scared, I know maybe you're frightened about how much you can really feel for someone. But at the end of the day, love is a choice - not a feeling. You can say you care for someone and want to be with them forever, but sometimes your life doesn't work the way you want it to. So listen to this oppa, and think it through. At this point, you can still go back, but when things go deeper and you find yourself in a problem you can't resolve - like a rope with too much knots, you're going to be discouraged. So know if it's worth it.' Jae Suk says, then he heads to the buffet to find something to eat. 

Yoo Jae Suk is the humblest most kindest man she has ever known, and his advice is something to be heard and to weigh. Relationships, are really complicated isn't it?