About Us

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: I have realized that most of the KwangMong couple fanfics are Rated-M. If you are looking for those sort of things, I am sorry that I could not oblige. Well it is only about 13 (Including this one) chapters. I don't know in the future though, but I wanted this story to be as clean as it could be, maybe just a story that could aspire you guys to fall in love (or something like that haha!) I just wanted to write about how kind and lovely these two characters can be. I hope you guys can enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please vote and subscribe, and leave a comment too tho, I will be so happy to read it! Much love xox

 

Kwang Soo still has no idea what he was doing there in front of Ji Hyo's apartment. He's not looking for an explanation though, since they're not even dating. They had one night, and that is all. 

Even with all those thoughts, it did not stop him. When the door flung open, all he could think was is how hard his heart is beating. He was not thinking straight. 

'Kwang Soo?' She utters. 

Even in her house clothes, Kwang Soo was still mesmerized by her. But it was not her appearance, everybody knows that his noona was pretty. But she was almost sparkling, so radiating that it might blind him. The lack of speech from Kwang Soo made her incredibly awkward. 'You should just come in, I'm cooking so the food is still on the fire.' 

Without speaking, Kwang Soo bowed his head and went inside. Even when he was inside, he still could not think of a reason why he's here. 

'Have you eaten?' She asked, scooping the rice from her wok. 

'Yeah, I ate with the hyungs.' He said. 

'Can you still eat?' I made more than I can eat.' She asked. Then she chuckled. 'Of course you can still eat, you're a man after all.' She says. Somehow her lines made Kwang Soo thought of something, did Ji Hyo even think of him as a man or just a mere dongsaeng? Lastly, she made the omelettes and placed it on both of their plates. She asked him to sit and placed the food in front of him with a spoon. 

'Every time I'm here, you keep feeding me more than you feed yourself.' There was a large margin between her and his plate. It was sweet of how his noona was considerate of him, probably too considerate, Kwang Soo thought. 

Ji Hyo poured two glasses of water, and handed some for him. She sat and finally ate a spoonful, then Kwang Soo followed to be respectful. 

'How is it? I'm not really good at cooking.' She says, somehow embarrassed of that fact. 

'It's wonderful.' Kwang Soo says. 

'You liar. I think it's a little bit bland.' She says, taking in a spoonful. She wondered what should she cook for breakfast, she wanted this to be a daily thing. In the end, she's going to get married after all so she couldn't feed her husband take-out or convenience store food every day. Might as well learn how to cook. 

'No, I like it. It's really nice.' He says. It melted Ji Hyo's heart when she saw how energetic Kwang Soo looked, eating her food. So this is what it probably feels like to have someone you care about fed, she thought. 

And then it goes down to the actual question of the night. 'Why are you here, Kwang Soo?' He rose his head from the omletrice, then looked at his noona. 

'What did you do with Jong Suk, noona?' He abruptly asked, without even answering her question. 

Song Ji Hyo frowned, baffled maybe. Is he just here to ask me that? She asked herself. 'Why?' She looked at him deep in the eyes. 'Why do you need to know, Kwang Soo?' 

He looked at his noona's face, it was almost as if she was angry. 

'I just needed to know.' He answers. 

'You're an ambassador for a telecommunication company, you could just chat with me online. What do you mean, you need to know.' She asked, somehow she could feel the hint of desparity in his voice. 

'I don't know, noona. Since that night, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I know you're supposed to be my noona, but why did you kiss me like you did that night?' He asked. 'Or was I just convenient for you?' He says, somehow there was a hint of sternness in his voice, something so foreign to Song Ji Hyo that it sounded unnatural for him. 

'You don't mean that, Kwang Soo-ya.' She says, her voice getting softer. 'Just eat first, then we'll talk okay. It's not nice to argue in front of food.' 

They both ate in silence, the only sound they could hear was the clock ticking and the cars rushing downstairs.