First 'Innocent' Overnight Plan

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: Hello guys,its your author here. I think this would be a long episode, in the morning I drafted everything out with a cup of sweet coffee and cigarettes before I went to my appointment. I wrote it thinking about what you guys said, MrsStar-nim and also my devoted spartace_suki, I'm trying to make it as real as I possibly can because most of the fanfics I read about the KwangMong couple leaps through unbelievable stories; somehow it gets too fast, burns to vigorously then the story ends too fast. So I'll keep on my comfortable pace, slow and steady, and I hope the same readers (and I hope new ones also) will be able to enjoy it as much I would. Guys; vote, subscribe and also comment! Even new readers please, I would LOVE to hear your input on it. Much love xox

p/s: It's only one chapter tonight, but I will do it heartily. This author-nim has not slept more than 30 hours, so when I wake up tomorrow, I'll immediately go to the storyboard and created, develop this story much more. x 

 

The next thing she knew, Song Ji Hyo woke up with the Sun brightly shining outside. Immediately, she examined herself. She was still dressed, she sighed off relief. She didn't want to make the same mistake again; at least this time there are no headaches that's going to make her swear in the middle of the morning. She realized that instead of being wrapped around Kwang Soo's arm, her head was on his lap and the blanket was wrapped around her safely. Wasn't he cold? She asked herself, something she could never figure out herself. She pitied that he had to sleep upright all night, but his warm hands were on her head, probably he was playing with her hair while she dozed off. The idea of it, made her smile in the middle of the bright morning. 

Song Ji Hyo realized that she has not felt this much security in a long time, being protected by someone who feels warm to her. The longer the time she spent with him, the more like home she felt for him. Kwang Soo, slowly, is becoming home to her. She stayed still, her head is still on his lap, she observed him tentatively. He looked almost like a child, a guy that is just a few years younger than she is. She realized that Kwang Soo had a lot to offer, putting behind the image that he projects on Running Man. I want to stay like this forever, she found herself saying in her head. 

When she has had her fill, she decided to act like it was her home. Kwang Soo wouldn't mind, would he? She asked herself when she helped herself to the bathroom. She went through his medicine cabinet, found an unopened toothbrush still in the packet, probably security for the future. She ripped it out of it's cardboard casing, poured a little toothpaste on it and brushed her teeth. Minty. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought about how soundly she was sleeping last night. She didn't dream about anything, her mind was totally at rest. She used to have a bunch of crazy dreams; but last night was pitch black - she couldn't even remember when she fell asleep. 

Her teeth fresh and clean, she went outside and checked up on him. Still peacefully asleep, she pulled the blanket and covered him. She wanted to make sure he's not going to catch a cold. She went to his bedroom, opened up his cupboard, and got a black baggy tee that she has seen him wear occasionally when they meet. It was bigger than her, of course, but she didn't mind. Since his trousers would definitely not fit her height, she decided to just rewear the jeans she had on last night. She took a short shower, but did not fail to check out his products. The Garnier for Men facewash, the menthol-infused shampoo that he wears. She decided to use it, since it smelled like him. She wanted to be reminded of him, somehow she was trying her best to make sure that his feelings is accepted well. She took the clean towel from the rack, dried herself, and wore the outfit she has gotten. She smiles, satisfied, she realized her smile was getting better these days. It's not like the covershoot she poses for, asked to smile for. Genuinely, selfishly, happy. 

She went outside, and somehow the scene of him sleeping, with his chest rising and sinking gave her assurance that he was there. She smiled at him, even if he couldn't see it. If he did, the more he would have felt for her. Suddenly, she jumped onto him. He woke up in a shock, 'Noona!' Kwang Soo yields. She merely smiled at him cheekily. 

He examined her, it was like he was still dreaming. His noona, with bright lights behind her. Slightly damp hair, her face clean from any makeup. Her lips pink, and her cheeks red. And Kwang Soo couldn't ignore that she was wearing his shirt, a shirt he wore usually at home, seemed to fit her like a puzzle; even if it did look bulky.

'I borrowed your shower, and took the toothbrush from your medicine cabinet. I took your shirt, and your towel too. You don't mind, right?' She says. A dream, this must be a dream, he says somehow in disbelief. He swallowed his spit, looking how alluring she was in his clothes. Wow, he exclaimed in his head, she's nothing but divine. 

He thought, did I save Korea in another life to deserve this sight? Kwang Soo wondered, how can any man, leave her? How could any man,be sane enough to let her cry in her sleep and leave wrinkles on her forehead? Divine, he kept repeating in his head. She looks perfect to him, magnificent even. It was not because she was pretty, it was never about that. Everybody knew that she was pretty. But to him, she was one of a kind. He could not help but point out how she looked like the girls in romantic novels. Men would be searching for a real girl that resembled her, and women would mimic her. In his eyes, she was nothing less than perfection. 

'Noona, can you please, just hold it?' He says, with his hand on her shoulders. She rose both of her eyebrows, probably dumbfounded by his request. Anybody would be puzzled in her situation. 

He just stared at her, she could feel herself blushing so early in the morning. 

'What's wrong, Kwang Soo-ya?' She asked, filled with worry. 

'I want to remember you like this - just like this. I want this moment, this moment of you to remind me of why you mean something to me. Noona - I don't know how to say this, but you're beyond beautiful. And even the days that will come, I will keep reminding you of how divine you are.' 

And for the first time in Song Ji Hyo's life, her tears felt like welling. Those words broke her heart, but repaired it anyways.