What Did We Just Do?

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: I just received my first upvote and subscribe from sasasami, thank you for reading. I hope you comment and share or something, still don't know how this place works, but I hope you enjoyed it. 

 

Kwang Soo waited on his noona's sofa, scared. What did he do to his noona last night? I should have never drank, he says to himself. I do stupid when I drink. His heart feels like it's going to jump out of his heart, nervous and all. 

He closes his eyes and leaned back. He could remember what happened last night clearly. He could remember Ji Hyo's lips, placed on his, the taste of Soju in her breath, and a taste of the fried chicken. Noona does like her fried chicken, he says as he thought of her. He could feel his hands, wrapping around her soft body, and how he thought of how fragile she was last night. He remembered the nape of her neck, and kissing the edge of her lip. He could remember how she kissed him back, and how nice she smelt despite the soju. 

He tries to keep away from thinking about what happened, but he couldn't. 

Until he heard the click from the door. 

 

In the bathroom, she had a stare down with herself in the bathroom mirror. She looked at her pale, but still pinkish skin and how bad she smelled. She would usually prepare herself whenever she was going to have with somebody. And to top it all of, it's Kwang Soo of all people. She decided to not think about it, and try to solve the problem without being too stupid about it. 

'Calm down,' she says to herself. 'It's okay, you just need to calm down. It's just anyway, right?' She says, but she herself know that is not the case. 

She knew why she slept with him. She was in the dumps yesterday, it was something natural for her. It's not her first time, hooking up with someone to eliminate grief. The good thing is, it worked, she was not thinking about the President anymore. But the bad thing from this experience is, it was with someone she knows. It was usually a stranger, or someone she was not that close with; with no emotional attachment at all. 

But this was different, Kwang Soo works with her, and he is her maknae. 

How am I going to get out of this? She says to herself, as she forced herself into the cold shower. She needs it, anyways. 

But for the first time last night, Kwang Soo saw her like a woman, he held her like a woman and she felt good all night. Well, she couldn't remember all of it, but she remembered, regardless. She was just, in need of some companionship. She showered herself well, even her hair turned from smelling like hard alcohol turned into strawberry shampoo. She brushed her teeth and went out of the shower. She chose a pair of old blue jeans that almost fully-faded into a white, and a pair of white shirt. She looked decent, even with her hair wet. 

Oh lord, help me face the music, she prays just before she opens the door.