Prayers & Exploding Hearts

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: I am keeping this chapter simple since there's more to come. So what I would like to tell you guys is that I'm going to Vietnam next week, from the 21st to the 24th, so since I don't know how the internet connection will be there and I'm just bringing my bag pack, I won't be bringing along my laptop. Wish for my safety y'alls, but prior to my brief four days three nights trip, I'll post as much as I can - trying to keep you guys full while I'm gone (lol) so please, vote, subscribe and most of all, comment. And if any of you guys are from Vietnam, give me some love - I get better ideas while I'm travelling. Will be bringing my trusty notebook~

Oh, FYI, who saw the episode when Jihyo won in Vietnam? Kept thinking of buying myself an Ao Dai there. 

 

Ji Hyo was already back home after she was from Kwang Soo's place. Her face was burning red ever since she started this 'thing' with Kwang Soo. She doesn't even know what they mean anymore. It feels like her heart is about to burst every time she's with him. Isn't this what being in love is supposed to be about? She says to herself. Love?

Love?

She crawled onto the sofa, trying to process what happened these last few days. She didn't know whether why she was doting on him. Were they dating? Were these feelings real? She looked at her hands, it was real; she could feel and remember every time Lee Kwang Soo held her, and cared for her - even when he kissed her. It feels like she was going to explode every time she thinks of his kiss. Tender, loving, desperate - his long fingers softly running through her hair. What did Kwang Soo mean to her now? Almost everything. She feels like everything has turned heavy around her, almost like lead. She remembered someone saying to her, 'If you don't regret your decision, then it's the right one,' She couldn't decide whether she's regretting it or not. What she feels for Kwang Soo was not like she was on cloud nine. It felt like she was feeling human, too human. The heat, the comfort, the desperation - everything that happened did not feel like a dream, it felt like a reality that is too good to be true. 

She snapped out of it when she heard a message come into her phone. 

Lee Kwang Soo: Noona, are you at home now? She smiled when she saw the bubble floating on her phone. Every time she is thought of her, she smiled. 

Me: Yeah, I'm already home. 

It took him seconds to answer. 

Lee Kwang Soo: Noona, I have a photoshoot tomorrow, do you want to hang out after that? 

She doesn't really know whether she liked it or not that someone was all over her. She never was that type of person anyways.She had other goals, she wanted other things. To her, being in a relationship is more secondary than secular. She didn't need a man, but right now, she wanted to drawn in his warm arms, wrapping her tightly as she slept. She wondered why she didn't feel like this with any other guy, it seemed like Kwang Soo was the first. 

Depending on her looks, it was not hard for her to get any guys. She was pretty - has always been pretty; but it didn't mean that men flock around her. She knew the certain boundaries that she needed to set with men, she knew that if she went overboard, she wouldn't have the life she has now. Everything that she has now, sincerely, is crucial when she sets boundaries for it. Nobody can haze her. But right now, somebody's going into her head. Walking around seamlessly, and she liked that she thought of Lee Kwang Soo all the time that it took so much space. 

Me: Sure, what time do you want me to come?

Lee Kwang Soo: I'm finished by 12:30, so can you come by 12? He asks. Somehow she imagined herself nodding. 

Me: I'll come. 

Lee Kwang Soo: See you tomorrow noona. Sleep well, I'll pray for you when I go to sleep tonight, so you're well all the time. 

Someone has told her in the past, something she just recalled that 'When you care the most about someone, you pray for them.' And it was true. Whenever Song Ji Hyo has thought fondly of someone, she would pray for them. Pray for their safety, well-being - that no bad thing would ever come to them. She thought, this is nice - someone is thinking about me more than I do for myself, isn't that such a wonderful gesture?

Me: Alright, Kwang Soo-ya, I'll pray for you too. 

He merely sended a heart, she thought probably he was afraid to send something more personal, and a heart is enough. She has never had someone think of her in anyway like that, and the thoughts of him kept circling in his mind. This is not me, she says to herself. I'm never like this. 

She decided to sleep it over, tomorrow's a brand new day.