Advice From The Monday Boyfriend

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: Hey guys, it's your author here. I am back from Saigon and ready to post more chapters, I hope you guys aren't mad at me, since I did double update last time, so no hard feelings okay? I hope you're still keeping up with the fanfic, and I do miss writing while I was there. And my hands are a bit crooked from not typing in a very long time. So your long-awaited chapter is coming. 

P/S: I hope you guys subscribe, vote and most of all, comment! It would mean a great deal to me if you talk tto me, and I will surely answer in my upcoming chapters to come. 

 

The relationship between them was not that great, it was not how it used to. Probably it is how it came to be, as it was before, and Lee Kwang Soo thought they had something. But it has been a few days after the covershoot with Nana and Song Ji Hyo left without prior notice, he couldn't contact her at all. And he didn't receive any calls either. His noona would usually message or something, but nothing? It came to a lot of questions in his head that keeps him up all night. 

Why was he there?

His mind wanders to Lee Jong Suk, the flower boy that is allegedly mysterious and distant around girls, what did he want from her? It was all really confusing somehow, and it has made him more restless than he has ever been. 

He thought everything was going great, was he being oblivious about something?

Matter of fact, he did. 

Song Ji Hyo is in her home, she is sitting on the sofa watching TV. She finished her photoshoot and went home with ease. She thought maybe, just maybe if she would have been comfortable with herself, she wouldn't have thought about him. It has been days, and she would usually never conform to second-best, and so she took a step back. Lee Kwang Soo felt like a dream to her, but like all reality, she needs to wake up. Everything that has happened up to this point, should feel like a dream that should never had lasted that long. 

She was bored, so she picked her phone up from the side of the coffee table and called someone she never calls on weekdays, her Monday boyfriend. 

'Oppa.' 

'Ji Hyo-ya?' The man with the scruffy voice greeted her over the phone. 'Why are you calling me?' 

'What are you doing, oppa?' She asked him, somehow his voice made her kind of calm in some point. 

'I just got home, Ji Hyo-ya. Why are you calling me? You're making me blush.' He says. The Monday boyfriend has always been kind and sweet. Probably that's why she never minded being paired up with him. 

'I was just bored, wanted to know how you're doing.' She says. 'Can't I call you?' 

He chuckles. 'Of course you can. Something on your mind?' He asks, over the phone. 

'Oppa.' 

'Yes?' 

'How do you know that you want someone?' She asks him, somehow in a whim. 

'Do you want me?' He jokes around. Since she doesn't answer with anything, he answers. 'It's when you feel out of sync without them. Like your life feels incomplete without them. Why, Ji Hyo-ya? Do you have men problems, that's why you're calling your business boyfriend?' He asks. 

'Nothing. I just wanted to know your answer.' She says, as elusive as ever. 

'Ji Hyo-ya, if you love someone, you can't take your time, or they'll go ahead without you, believe me. It's easy to love somebody, but it gets harder and harder to forget them, sometimes it takes a lifetime to do so.' 

'But oppa, I'm scared.' She utters quietly. 'I'm scared of liking someone this much, liking so hard enough that my head hurts.' She complains to Gary. 

'But isn't it nice too, though, thinking that  you can do anything for a person?' He says. 

And he was right. It did feel nice, it feels nice that it was so out of the norm. What would Kang Gary say when he knows that she's in love with their maknae? 

'Thank you, oppa.' She says, simply. 

'Call me if you need anything, Ji Hyo-ya, this oppa is here for you.'

She bids goodbye and hangs up the phone, she has some serious thinking to do. Choices makes a man, but somehow a man makes choices also. She stared at the TV, and all she could think about is how restless she feels. How can she, fall for Lee Kwang Soo of all people?