The Knock On The Door

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: I'm listening to Lim Kim - Like You Know It All. Please comment if you guys have questions or maybe want to give me your support because I absolutely LOVE reading those comments of yours. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I was out eating, but still I couldn't wait to update another episode, so I hope you guys enjoy it. Give some love for me and the KwangMong couple! Much love xox

 

Song Ji Hyo came back to her apartment, tired. She could probably sleep with her shoes on in bed, that was how tired she was. Instead, she knows that she needs to take care of herself as an actress. Lee Jong Suk as always is a gentleman. He walked her to her front door, but did not forget to kiss her cheeks to show her he was interested on her. Song Ji Hyo bids goodnight, and Jong Suk nodded. He left. 

Song Ji Hyo prepared her bath, and so waiting for her bathtub to fill, she went to the kitchen. She tied her hair up, and wanted to do something simple. Probably some omletrice since she has a few eggs in the fridge. She decided to chop the vegetable and cook the rice in the rice cooker first before she cooks, since she has been thinking of a long bath since yesterday. When the bath was filled, she dipped herself in the lukewarm water after sprinkling some bath salts. 

In the bath, she thought about the whole filming. She thought about how long does the show run, but it's not really pleasant to think about, isn't it? Running Man has been a global phenomenon, and they have a couple of good years out of it. Then she thought of Kwang Soo, and how he was. Beyond the camera, nobody knows how sweet he really is. She wonders why he's not dating anyone yet since he is vulnerable to women's beauty. But the way Kwang Soo looks at her, it was not lust. It was affection. He looks like he was going to hold her while she sleeps, or maybe even hold her hand while he drives. He is the kind of guy who would want to show every inch of chivalry that he has, and he wants to take you to places; show you the things that he sees in his eyes. The idea of it is really pleasant, Song Ji Hyo thought, but was it realistic?

Song Ji Hyo ushers the idea of them dating, down the drain with her bathwater. 

She dressed lightly. Her regular home wear, a pair of shorts and an old tee has always been the most comfortable for her. She has her day off tomorrow, might as well sleep. All of those talk about how she likes to sleep, it's not really a rumour. She continued cooking, making sure that the fried rice was up to her standard. She was off convenience store food, so she wanted to try cooking at home instead. It's more delicious anyways. 

She sat the plate on the island counter of her kitchen, when she heard a knock on the door. 

'Who is it?' She yells from the outside. Without thinking, she opened the door to find herself dumfounded. 

Speaking of the devil.