Come Back, Come Back, Come Back

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: Hey guys I met a hot guy at the ATV, whom was my dad's boss' son, he was sweet. Maybe I'll apply it to the story as well. I don't really move on so fast, but I don't like focusing on my sadness. I hope you guys are well. Make sure to vote, subscribe and also comment; commenting is really important, this is why I prefer writing online. Much love xoox

 

Song Ji Hyo woke up to an empty living room. Usually, she would just curl up onto his lap, but somehow, Lee Kwang Soo was nowhere to be found. She panicked a little up until the point she found a note on the coffee table; there were two tablets of paracetamol on it. 

Noona, I need to head to the company for an hour or two. I heated up the porridge for you to eat, make sure you eat enough so you can eat your medicine. I'll come back, so wait for me. 

Kwang Soo

His writing scrawny, but cute too. The note written in a simple piece of paper.His handwriting was cute, it almost looked like a woman's. She went into the kithen sluggishly, found a the porridge on the stove. Her head was not aching anymore but her fever was still there. It was not as bad as it did before she drifted into sleep. She had not developed much appetite, but she ate just enough for her to eat her medicine. It was good though, now she could finally taste it and her nose unclogged. Kwang Soo really did a good job at taking care of her. Never would she realize that Kwang Soo was one of those guys, who could take care of you when you're sick nor who can cook a decent porridge. She placed the empty bowl into the sink, saying she would clean it later, and went into the bedroom. She could not smell her perfume anymore, and that meant she needed to take a shower. Again, she searched for clean clothes in his bedroom. She was cold so she took a quick shower, leaving her hair dry. She observed the whole house when she went out of the bathroom. 

It felt hollow that he's not there. She was eager, wanting him to come back. Have I ever felt like this? She asked herself. Song Ji Hyo has always been independent. Having her little brother that she needs to help take care of, she learned to be independant by herself. She made her own way into the industry, made sure that people remembered her name. Even if she dated, she would not let anybody penetrate through her walls. However, she could feel that the walls that she purposely build not to get hurt is slowly getting lower and lower. Out of all people, it was Lee Kwang Soo who did that. She never would ask someone to hold her when she's sick, she would never let anybody take care of her. She would find herself persevering, even though it would take a long time for her to get better again. She would still go to filmings even if she's sick, she would do interviews up until she would feel like passing out. Finally, one day, she found someone who's healing. And she's not even dating him. 

She found herself saying, 'Come back, come back, come back' to herself, whispering so that she is the only thing that could hear herself. Never would she ever think that someone's absence could leave her so relentless. 

Meanwhile, Kwang Soo in King Kong Entertainment was busy. He talked to the CEO, seems like he revenued a lot of money this year and made him happy - something he is proud off of course. Even so he couldn't stop thinking about the noona at his home. He started to reevaluate his life. If he goes the way he is now, he should have a chance with her. What more would a woman want than a man who can provide stablity, most of all financially? I'm getting there, he says, I'm heading somewhere for you. He expected that the CEO will renew his contract once it expires. He stayed aound for a few minutes in the office, talked to a few sunbaes and made jokes with the maknaes. He checked with the celebrity news and talked to his stylist. He was eager to come home. He couldn' believe tat he was coming home to somebody - with a chance that Jihyo-noona will like him back. Of all people, it was her she fell for - somehow he felt a sense of pride of it. 

He bids goodbye to his manager, his colleagues and showed his way out. He started his car and went his way. He stopped at the stall nearby and bought a few fish cakes for his noona to snack on. Noona liked those, he says to himself. He parked his car into his designated spot, alked slowly so he wouldn't seem to eager to be home. If only he could show how happy he was, maybe with an idiotic grin on his face or maybe even skipping all the way to the lift. 

If only days like this could stay forever. 

He pressed his password onto the keypad. As he expected, 

'Welcome home, Kwang Soo-ya.' 

Heaven on Earth within three words.