About Lee Jong Suk

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

She talked to Jong Suk a while later, and she did like his company. Jong Suk was gentle, and he helped her around the house too - like fixing the lights and killing cockroaches for her, since she doesn't like bugs. She remembered when she screamed out of fright when she saw a bug on Running Man, Kwang Soo flew off his seat and helped her. But not everything should be roses and tulips, that's how people are. Things shouldn't always go the way they want to. Jong Suk bids goodbye when he said that he has an appointment with someone, she thanked him since he helped her a lot. 

'Let's go out for dinner soon, Jong Suk-ah.' Instead of Jong Suk who would always plan things for her, she wanted to do it fo him. 

'No, noona, you'll break my heart if you do that. I'll call you later.' He says, somehow it didn't feel like a joke. Jong Suk who was honest and nice, he did nothing wrong. 

'Thank you for today, Jong Suk-ah.' She said as he wore his shoes. 

He stood in front of her, done lacing up his shoes. He kissed his cheek. 'Call me if you feel sad, noona, I don't want you to feel like that alone.' He says. She merely smiled, and he left, his hand waving her - she answered it with a wave also. She closed the door behind her, and she sat back on the sofa. I still feel like crying, she said to herself. 

How did we end up here?

 

Lee Kwang Soo found himself dumbfounded. Why was noona on the floor? Why did she leave? Somehow he got scared, and he kept himself behind the door. His pair of eyes watched longingly. Why did noona cry? And why is Jong Suk there, taking her home? He balled his fist out of anger, up until Nana greeted him. 

'Lee Kwang Soo-ssi.' She utters. The beautiful Nana stood strongly in front of him. She bowed in front of him. 'Thank you for your hard work.' She says. 

'Oh, yes, Nana-ssi, thank you for your hard work too.' He bows hs head softly. Nana decided to look at where Lee Kwang Soo was peeking. 

'Who's that?' She asks. 'Isn't that Song Ji Hyo?' She asks. 

He didn't answer. 

'Wah, unni got real lucky, Jong Suk-oppa is really a kind guy. He's totally my type.' She says. 

'What do you mean, Nana?' He asked. 

'Jong Suk-oppa, I'm not really close to him but some of my friends are though, but strictly just friends. He's the nicest guy they know. He never really liked my friends in the sort of romantic way anyways. He was kind, everybody knew that, but he was careful too. So Ji Hyo-unni is really lucky, I have never seen him like that. I wish I had someone care for me like that.' Nana says, somehow sighing. 

'Jong Suk never showed interest towards anyone like that?' He asked again. 

'Nope, not even me. He would have never did anything if I cried like that. I wondered why Ji Hyo-unni is crying. Wasn't she here a minute ago?' Nana asked. 

'Yeah, she was.' 

'Jong Suk was one of the guys that every girl liked, and it seemed like he wouldn't like just anyone. Some guys his age, of course, like some of his friends would date anybody. But not him. He never did once showed interest in anybody, but some people did say, if he loves somebody, he would go all out. I guess he's waiting for someone, more than the rest of us. If a guy as handsome as Jong Suk liked me, then I'm not holding back, jinja. He got really successful from a young age, and I bet he's pretty loaded. He's really somebody, and with that face of his, no wonder.' 

Lee Kwang Soo didn't answer anything.

'Who was she here for?' She asked. 

Lee Kwang Soo excused himself to the dressing room, he shouldn't be standing there for too long. But there were heaps of messages that came, asking him to be at the company this afternoon. He asked if it was okay if he isn't there, but the CEO was looking for him - that means he needs to oblige. Was she okay? Why was she crying? Why would Ji Hyo-noona, the strongest person he knows, cry like that?

He changed his clothes, why did she leave him unnoticed? 

He thought they were getting along great, he thought that they were happy, that something was going to form between them. But why did she leave like that? He thought they were going to hang out after this, but depending from his flexible schedule, he would have to ask her to wait for him too. I'll call her later, he thought. Let's just schedule something later.

But there was something Kwang Soo failed to realized. 

Song Ji Hyo was thinking of ending it.