Insufficient, A Broken Heart

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: Hey guys, I have been busy these past few days and I'm sorry if I was not enough for you guys. But certainly I will try to do more, and write more. Being busy doesn't suit me, I have seriously been drained. Anyways, I'll just continue writing, and the building up is coming. I told you, this is nothing - and I'll make all of the KwangMong shipper delighted. I hope you guys are patient and bear with me. I hope you subscribe, vote and also comment! I'm feeling lonely these days. And most of all, please enjoy!

 

'Thanks for the dinner, Jong Suk-ah.' She says as Lee Jong Suk walked her to her car. She parked close from the restaurant, so it was merely just a few steps. She leaned on her car door, searching for her keys. 

'I had fun, noona.' He says, with a smile on his face. She looked at him, his face was dimly lit, but she could see the dimples on his face. 

'Noona..' He says, somehow reluctantly. She found her keys, but she was caught off guard. She raised her eyebrows. His face was too close to hers, and she could feel her heart race out of her chest. He wanted to lean for a kiss, but somehow he changed his mind. He pulled away, But as he pulled away, she spoke. 'Kwang Soo-ya?' 

She pushed her away, leaving Jong Suk speechless.

Lee Jong Suk turned to find Song Ji Hyo running to a man that was familliar to him, too familliar. Lee Kwang Soo, a fellow cast of Running Man. But why does he look so shocked and why was she in such a hurry? Why was she scurrying to him? He wonders. But then he looked the way she looked at him, he realizes it was no joke. She.. likes him. Anybody blind could have known, she looked at Kwang Soo as if he was the only person there. Jong Suk thought that he wouldn't have any competition because while the camera was on; they sufficiently concealed it so that the viewers could have never known. 

Jong Suk just stayed there, leaning on his car. Somehow there was tension around them, somehow Kwang Soo couldn't even look at her. He decided to intervene. , Jo

'Hey, what are you doing here?' He asked Kwang Soo but Kwang Soo didn't seem like he wanted to talk to him. 

'I have a dinner with my company.' He says. King Kong entertainment, Kwang Soo sure did hit it big, Jong Suk said under his breath. 

'Noona, I guess you're in capable hands now, I'll go home first.' Jong Suk said, wanting to flee from this horrible situation. Noona likes him, he says, replaying it in his mind. 

'Thank you again, Jong Suk-ah.' She says, bowing gratefully. 

'No worries, noona.' Somehow he couldn't just live it at that. He needed to fight it; of course he needed to. He liked her, even if she didn't know it. Jong Suk immediately leaned in, and kissed her cheek swiftly - leaving both Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo's mouth gape open. He merely smiled, even with a broken heart, then he left without a word. 

 

Kwang Soo somehow felt fishy from everything, why did Jong Suk give her a peck? Song Ji Hyo thought it wasn't a big deal, it was not the first time. Somehow they both weren't talking. 'Noona..' He called her. 

'Yes?' 

'Were you guys on a date before I was here?' He asked, somehow there was a hint of anger in his voice. 

'I couldn't call it a date.' She says, somehow she couldn't feel the weight of the situation. 

'If it wasn't a date, then why did he kiss you like that?' His voice raised a little bit.

Song Ji Hyo frowned, 'What do you mean why? He's just a cheeky dongsaeng I know, why does it matter?' She says. 

'It..' He pulls her away from the exposure, he led her back near her car. 'He doesn't look like he was just being cheeky, noona.' He says. 

'Kwang Soo-ya, why are you being like this?' 

He took a step closer to his noona, so close he could hear her breathing. 'I am just someone to you, isn't it?' He says, under his breath. 

'Kwang Soo..' 

'Stupid of me to think that you actually did feel something for me, silly me.' He says, with a painful expression that made even Ji Hyo not know what to do. He took a breath, turned around, and did not even turn around when Ji Hyo called his name. I was the only one in love, he says to himself. He could hear his heart breaking. Stupid of me to think that noona chose me over anyone. He says to himself as he walked back into the restaurant.