Weak Knees, Bestfriends

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

themedicalscholar: Hello guys, how are you guys doing? Okay feedback from your comments, @MrsStar I hope the grammar mistakes are not bothering you so much, probably because I wrote it too fast because I try to keep those kinds of mistakes to a bear minimum. And @AshleyDaUnicorn I think I shouldn't have updated so much, but I enjoyed writing the story for you guys. And I hope you give me more love like you always do. If you want me to read your fanfic, kindly comment the title. I know I'll enjoy it since its you. To @Foreveminho I hope you're rooting for them! Please, enjoy the story it would give this author-nim so much pleasure. And finally, @spartace_suki, you've been there since the beginning, thank you for reading my fanfic nonstop since the beginning. 

End note, I love you readers. I hope you'll enjoy the continuation of this story, and also check out my other stories in the future if I ever write some more. You guys are like my personal cheerleaders, seriously, please take care of me. 

 

His noona left at about 11 o' clock. And everything Lee Kwang Soo can do is keep a straight face. He thought about why his noona came back, he thought that it might to ask him to stop chasing for her. Never once would he realize that noona would want a prospect relationship with him soon. He looked at the dirty plates on the kitchen counter. He picked it up, and cleaned it in the sink, while his thougts are running wild. 

How much time does it need for me to get noona? He thought. Would this mean that noona has some sort of feelings for me? He thinks again. 

What just happened an hour ago, has almost made him the happiest man alive. 'Make me fall in love with you,'she says, that made Kwang Soo unbearably happy - too happy. It's as if something has pulled him out of the misery that made him drink too much with an empty stomach. 

But happy thoughts can come with sad thoughts also, what if noona changes her mind about me?

What if noona will think it's a mistake, what they did and what she said?

But Kwang Soo needed to think with a clear head, noona is not that type of person. Song Ji Hyo has never said something she doesn't mean, even during filming she would outright say that the Monday Couple is a business couple. She never has ever lied to him. She was harsh and sometimes fickle to deal with, but she never lies. If she tells you she's going to do something, she will do it. That's the kind of girl that she is. Kwang Soo has always thought of his noona as someone respectful, with very good judgment, every single thing she does is withi reason. She wouldn't say things without thinking about it clearly. 

He finished doing the dishes, he picked up the white trash bag and took it outside. He placed it into the garbage shoot and went inside. He has an interview at 1, he needs to hustle if he wants to make it on time, being tardy is not an option. 

 

After the interview, he called Song Joong Ki, his best friend he met through Running Man. Song Joong Ki is doing a lot since his departure from Running Man. His departure left a great toll, even to his noona who cried when he left. Even after that, they met together to discuss about how their life is going and how work is coming along. Without Song Joong Ki, Kwang Soo would have felt like he could not have friends his age. He could not keep being doted by his hyung whom cared for him so much, but when it comes to his love life, he would search for his same-aged best friend. 

Song Joong Ki picked up the phone after it rang twice. 'Hello?' He says. 'Kwang Soo?' 

'Joong Ki, are you free today?' He asks. It's like he's the only one he can talk without honorifics. 

'Uh, I have some time right now but I have filming by six.' 

'Can we meet?' He asked, he talked under the hot scorching Sun, he should take shelter somewhere. 

'Yeah, why not, it's been a month already.' Joong Ki says. 

'Let's meet at the jjajangmyeon place, the usual,' He sets up. 

'Sure, see you in a bit.' 

Lee Kwang Soo took his Honda and drove. During the interview, he seemed a bit too cheeky, sometimes too happy. Of course he would be happy, he has a lot to be happy about. His noona is willing to like him back. He arrived at the jjajangmyeon place, and Song Joong Ki was already there. Probably he was in the neighborhood. The place was empty, probably because nobody comes to the shops these days when they have the luxury to order from home, something that is pretty nice since he did not need to be swamped by the crowd. 

'Ahjussi, can we get two of the cheese jjajangmyeon, and the mandu as service? Oh and the house dduboki too?' Song Joong Ki starts to order, the flower boy has always been the one who orders for the two of them. Kwang Soo took two Cokes from the fridge and opened for Joong Ki, as he always does. They sat on the booths, the whole restaurant was quiet, only a few customers in there but it seems like they are all focusing on their meal. 

'What's up?' Joong Ki says. 

'Can't I meet up with you?' He says, smiling. 

'You can, but I need to do the invitation. Every time you ask for me, it means something's up.' He says. 'I saw the broadcasting, it must be nice to spend time with Sulli, she's beautiful.' Joong Ki says casually. 

'Yeah, she's alright.' Kwang Soo says, sipping his Coke through a straw. 

Song Joong Ki was thrown aback. 'Alright? Am I really talking to Lee Kwang Soo right now? Usually you would have been all over her. Telling me how pretty she is, and how small her face is.' He says, dumbfounded. 'Could it be? Solma.' 

Joong Ki touched his best friend's hands. 'Perhaps.. Did you.. Kwang Soo did you fall in love with a girl seriously?' Joong Ki says. 

'Aish, of course I didn't.' He says, trying to play around. 

'You did! I know you did, chongmal. You fell in love with a girl, that's why you kept smiling like an idiot. You fell in love!' Song Joong Ki sounded more elated than he should be. Probably he just wanted Kwang Soo to finally stop chasing girl group idols and fall in love with a real girl. 'Tell me, who's the lucky girl?' He asks, excited. 

'It's nobody.' He says, again as if trying to pull in bait. 

'Impossible. It couldn't be nobody. It must be somebody, since you look so smiten right now.' 

'I'll tell you if you settle the bill.' Kwang Soo says, jokingly. 

'Since it's you, then okay, fine, just tell me who is it?' 

Lee Kwang Soo looks at his best friend, somehow a bit reluctant since Song Joong Ki once did like his noona, well who wouldn't. 

He paused a bit, but Song Joong Ki urged him. 'Come on. Tell me.' 

'It's Ji Hyo noona.' 

Those words, left Joong Ki in a daze.