Drunken Confession & Piggyback Ride Home

Downing Today, Drowning Tomorrow

'And you don't think that I feel the same?' He says, somehow snapping at her. 'I feel like you're going to run, and I have to bind you in some way. You're close, but I feel like you're so far away. I feel like things have been going okay, but I am just waiting for it to crumble. So why, noona, why are you running away?' He says. 

'I got scared.' She says, her tears were flowing faster than ever. 'I got scared of you, Kwang Soo. How long do I need to wait, how long does it need to be until you stop caring?' She couldn't believe the words that came out of . Then he stops, he took a step back, dumbfounded by her words. 

'Noona.' He finally speaks. 'Do you not trust me?' 

Somehow she couldn't answer him, then he nodded at her. He smiled, wiped her tears with his thumbs. 'I thought I was honest enough for you, probably I'm not. Forget about it, noona, please come downstairs and eat. You're going to get sick if you don't eat. And it's cold, bulk a bit okay.' He gave her a small bow, and the next thing she knew, he was out the door. 

 

 

Song Ji Hyo changed her clothes and went downstairs. She inspected herself, and saw how much she cried. Even her hands feel sticky from all of the crying. She couldn't stop of course, and she took a bit of time until she fully calms down. She went downstairs and it turns out that they were all waiting for her. She kept herself close to her middle-aged oppas, whom one of them knows what's up and the other just senses something was out of place. They wrapped their arms around her while they walk to the restaurant. It was a lot colder, the temperature is dropping. From his advice, she did bulk up but the cold did get to her, leaving her nose quite red. 

Ji Suk Jin-oppa gave her his scarf, and wrapped it around her neck. He is a dad, she thought it was just his fatherly instict. 'Thank you, oppa.' She bids, and he merely nodded. 

'We have another day to go, Ji Hyo-ya, you can't get sick.' He merely says. They all ate, and of course drank to get their bodies heated. Song Ji Hyo should have never drank the way she did, but she liked drinking. 

'Ji Hyo-ssi, you should cool it with the drinking, we still have filming tomorrow.' Gary says, trying to calm his Monday girlfriend. But when she's sad, she drinks. 

There were songs playing and she danced. She picked Haha as her dance partner, and swayed with the beat. In a corner, Kwang Soo watched her. He watched her as how she laughed with Haha while she danced, and how they both took a chance on the karaoke. It was fun, of course, up until the point that Song Ji Hyo took it too far. 

'I don't like being in love..' She says, drunk Ji Hyo came and she was slaming her hand onto the table. 

They all just watched her. To all of their knowledge, Song Ji Hyo was not the self-destructive kind when drunk, and this was a surprise to all of them. 

'Kwang Soo-ssi, you are very good in bed!' She says, for everyone to here. 'I was really surprised myself, I never thought that he would be!' Even her speech is slurred, they all pretended like they didn't hear her. 

'That night was fun, wasn't it, Kwang Soo-ssi!' She forced him to answer but she didn't. She took another sip from the soju, and slammed the glass on the table. 'I was never supposed to like you! I could feel my heart burn every time I thought of you, and it didn't feel nice!' She waved her finger towards him. 

'But I did! I love you so much, my head feels fuzzy and I can't sleep!' She started to pour herself another one, but Suk Jin tried to stop her. She barked at him. 'Everybody knows I like to sleep!' She says. 

They all just had this look on their faces, they just watched her intently to ensure that she didn't do anything stupid next. But then, she started laughing, and then she cried. The next thing they knew, she was sleeping in a pool of Soju. 

'Aigoo.' Kim Jong Kook inspected her, she was already dead drunk, passed out on the table. 'Who gave the girl the bottle?' He asks, and he tried to clean her up. They all tried to clean her up. 

Kwang Soo stood, and he said that he would take responsibility. 

'When did that happen, the thing she talked about?' Kim Jong Kook asked, and he knows, his hyung was angry. 

'Months ago.' He says. 

'Why didn't you tell me?' Jong Kook asked. 

He didn't answer. 'Noona, I'm going to carry you now.' He says to dead-drunk Ji Hyo. 

'Kwang Soo-ya.' Jong Kook was pissed. 

'I didn't tell you because I thought that it was unnecessary. I never thought that it would go this far, hyung, I'm sorry. I'm just going to take care of her for tonight, I'm sorry, this is all my fault.' He carried her on his back. 

'I'll settle for the bill, ka.' Jae Suk says. Kwang Soo thanked him, and started to make her way. 

While she was on his back, she sang in the cold. She slept while calling his name, and Kwang Soo merely smiled. 

'You had quite a show tonight, noona.' He says, he says to her; even if he knew that she's not going to hear him. 'You really are something else.' He says. 'How can I ever stop liking someone like you, noona? Everything you do makes me fall for you even more than I intend to.' He utters slowly, he realizes he was talking to himself. 

'And it's okay, noona, I decided, I'm never going to leave you alone.'