It's All Good... Maybe Not

A Fangirl's Dream

*Twenty Minutes Earlier!!*

*Brianna’s POV*

*Knock, knock, knock*

I hurried over to answer the door since I was the only one in the room. Carolyn told me she was hungry and was going to go get something from the vending machine. What worried me is that she was gone for a while.

Maybe that’s her… did she forget her room key?

I swung open the door to find, not Carolyn, but the almighty Kim Kibum standing before me.

“Hey, is Carolyn here?” he asked me, an awkward expression on his face from the memory of what happened earlier tonight.

“No, she’s down getting food from the vending machine,” I answered.

“Crap, I need to talk to her… just like you need to talk to Taemin,” he said, giving me the You-Know-What-I’m-Talking-About eye.

“Okay, well do you want to come in and wait until she gets back?”

“I suppose so,” he shrugged and entered my room.

I closed the door behind him and motioned for him to sit down on Carolyn’s bed while I laid back down on mine, putting my earphones back in. I closed my eyes as Super Man by Super Junior came blasting through the speakers. It wasn’t more than a minute later that my headphones were suddenly ripped out of my ears.

“Hey!” I protested, trying to snatch them back from Key, along with my iPod which was now in his hands.

“Super Junior is alright, but if you wanna hear the best kind of music, listen to SHINee,” he stated, scrolling through the songs on my iPod.

“Well maybe I don’t want to!” I shot back at him with a smirk.

“If you’re going to be my ‘girlfriend’ then you’re going to have to!”

“Or what?”

“Or this!” He shouted, leaping onto the bed.

“Ow!” I shouted as he pinned my arms down. I fought against his surprising strength until I had one arm free. With that I somehow managed to flip him over so I had him pinned down this time.

“Oh no you don’t!” he shouted, pushing me off of him like it was nothing, and sending me flailing toward the end of the bed.

He grabbed me around the waist and brought me back to the head of the bed, flipping me onto my back. I tried to free myself from his grasp again, but I knew it was useless.

“Key let go!” I demanded, struggling to free myself. Still he refused to let go.

“I’ll scream-,”

He cut off my threat by suddenly crushing his lips against mine. I was surprised at first. I didn’t want him to feel like he could win that easy, so I continued to struggle. However, he only continued to kiss me. Finally I gave up. I felt my body start to relax as I began to kiss him back.

“Looks like I won,” he winked at me, pulling away briefly so we could both catch our breath.

I glared at him, but it quickly faded as he came back to me for another kiss. This kiss, however, was different. It was full of love and passion. My eyes stayed closed while I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. Suddenly…

*Knock, knock, knock*

“Wait, what was that?” I asked, pushing Key’s lips away from me and listening closely.

“Probably just your imagination,” he said, disregarding the sound and coming back to my lips.

“It might be Carolyn coming back!” I said, breaking away from Key’s kiss once again.

Another knock came from the other side of the door. This time we both heard it.

“Quick! Hide in the closet! Go!” I directed Key as we jumped off the bed. I began to fix up my sheets as if we totally hadn’t just had a fight and then started making out on my bed. “I’ll be right there!” I shouted.

*Back to the Present!!

*Taemin’s POV*

“Taemin, I can’t lie to you,” Brianna finally said, coming forward. “Key and I are kind of…”

“Together,” he finished for her.

“Oh,” I said in complete surprise.

“I’m sorry Taemin. I would’ve told you earlier but it, like, just happened tonight and-,”

“It’s okay,” I cut her off. “Carolyn and I kind of have a thing.”

I stole a glance at Key, and was relieved to see, not anger, but joy on his face.

“You’re not mad?” I asked him.

“Of course not Taemin,” he answered. “I mean, I cared about Carolyn, but I have… stronger feelings for Brianna now. I’m just glad that she ended up with you. I know you’ll take care of her.” He smiled at me.

I smiled back, then looked over at Brianna.

“Even though we aren’t ‘together’ or anything, can we still play on the swings occasionally?” I asked.

“Haha, of course Taemin,” she giggled at me.

We talked for a bit longer, then said our good nights. As Key and I stepped out into the hall, we found Carolyn walking toward us.

“Key I have to talk-,”

“It’s okay,” I stopped her. “You’re all mine now.”

*Rebecca’s POV*

I got in the shower as soon as we got back to our rooms. I wanted to be alone. I needed to release the tears that had been begging to escape from my eyes the whole car ride back to the hotel.

Frickin jerk, idiot making out with that ty excuse of a girl. Who does he think he is? How could he not see the chemistry between us? Or worse, what if he did, but he chose that nasty over me?

This made me cry even more. I was terrible with tears. Once I started it was hard for me to stop.

Well, I mean now that I think about it, Onew kind of did have a right to make out with her… as sickening as that is. I never told him how I felt, just assumed he knew. Why didn’t I tell him? Gosh, why didn’t I?!

When I was done my shower I immediately climbed straight into bed so I wouldn’t have to face that nasty little . I’d be so happy tomorrow when we would finally get back to the mansion and I’d have my own room all to myself. There I could cry all I wanted, and nobody would know.

And on top of it all, I can’t believe I fell in love with a 23 year old. He’s 23! Maybe this is all for the better…

My thoughts slowly morphed into dreams, until I was fast asleep.