Getting To Know You (Jjong and Nicole)

A Fangirl's Dream

*Minho’s POV*

This girl was beautiful. I wanted to talk to her; find out more about her; but all I could do was stand there awkwardly.

*Rebecca’s POV*

Is he going to say something? Crap; maybe he’s shy too! I’m so bad around shy guys. Why’d I fall for a shy guy?!

“Um, hi,” I finally said quietly, not daring to make eye contact with those beautiful brown orbs staring back at me. I was so scared. When I was around my friends I could talk to guys no problem. When I was alone it was harder. It was easy when the guy was talkative, but when he was quiet like this; I didn’t have a chance.

“Hi; I’m Minho,” he answered back.

“Your voice is really deep!” I said, immediately wishing I didn’t. I blushed and turned to hide my face. “I mean, like, I like it. No! I mean, it sounds… You must have a nice singing voice.” I just wanted to jump in a hole and be buried alive. I felt tears stinging the edges of my eyes.

Gosh, Becca; why are you always so emotional?!

“Haha, it’s okay,” He smiled, resting a hand on my shoulder. “Thank you.”

I looked up at him. Gosh this guy was so sweet!

I really hope we get paired up together. Gosh, I really hope we do.

“Wanna take a walk?”

I bit my bottom lip to hide my smile. All I could do was nod, and we began our stroll through the garden, side by side.

*Jonghyun’s POV*

“Sit there.”

I sat on the cushioned chair, just as Nicole had directed me to. It was awfully soon for me to already be in her room.

“I’m going to go change. I swear if you even dare to peak…”

“Don’t worry. I’m glued to the spot. Hurry back,” I winked at her. She just rolled her eyes and shut herself in her walk-in closet.

*Nicole’s POV*

Why is my heart beating so fast? Do I actually like this guy? No; I can’t! I’m Nicole Fayner; Queen of the Frickin s! There’s no way I can actually fall for a guy; NO WAY. Now… what to wear…

I searched through my closet for something that would make Jonghyun like me, but nothing that made it look to obvious. I didn’t want him to think I was that easy.

I finally decided on a red tank top and white cutoffs. When I walked out of the closet Jonghyun was still where I had left him, but his mouth had dropped open when he saw me.

I rolled my eyes and he quickly closed his mouth. I was back and better than ever. Now I just needed to last until I became famous…

“Wow, you look- look…” His stuttering was adorable. But I couldn’t let it show.

“Whatever. Gawsh, will you stop staring at me?! Here do a puzzle or something.” I grabbed a puzzle box off my bookcase and threw it at him. I then walked over to my desk in the corner, and logged onto my laptop.

*Jonghyun’s POV*

I tried to focus on the puzzle, but my eyes kept wandering over to where Nicole was sitting. She was a stuck up brat, but gosh was she HOT! I had seen her type before. I had conquered her type before.

I got up from the floor and silently walked over to Nicole. I stood behind her, watching as she surfed the internet. I bent down next to her and whispered in her ear, “You’re missing a piece of the puzzle.”

“What the-,” she whipped around and came face to face with me.

We were just inches apart. I saw a scared look pass over her face. It lasted less than a second, but I had seen it. I was winning at this game.

“You scared?” I whispered as a smirk spread across my face.

“You’re the one that should be scared,” she snapped back, but I could hear a tinge of uncertainty in her voice.

I moved my face closer to hers. Closer… closer… Her eyes began to close. Just as our lips were about to touch…

*Nicole’s POV*

You’re Nicole Fayner! Nicole Fayner. Nicole… And I think Nicole Fayner has finally fallen for a guy…

I held my eyes shut, waiting for his lips to meet mine. My heart was beating wildly inside my chest. I waited… and waited… and waited… When I opened my eyes Jonghyun was… gone? I looked around the room to see him back on the floor working on his puzzle.

He looked up at me. “What?” He put on an innocent face and smiled crookedly at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him, then turned back to face my computer. I wiped away the tear running down my cheek.