Chapter 93- The Story Ends

Opposites Really Do Attract

The sun shined as bright as it usually did, perhaps even brighter, with just the right amount of clouds covering the fiery ball to ensure that it wasn't overly hot, a gentle breeze that swayed the nature around it from left to right painting a scene that was calming, serene and joyful.

Quite the feelings that Sana, Tzuyu, Momo and Nayeon were feeling. 

Makeup rooms busy and bustling, sounds of feet stomping on wooden floors cluttering all over the place, lipsticks being applied on plump, smiling lips, and in the center of them all, were four ladies who could not have been any happier than they were.

"Don't move Tzuyu, just one more little touch of mascara..."

Tzuyu closed her eyes, allowing the cosmetic to do it's job of making her more beautiful than she already was, enhancing the doe eyes that graced the face of skin so smooth and pure it would be no surprise if it had fell directly from heaven.

"And... there. Wonderful."

Eyes open, a smile breaks out, accompanied by a squeal of joy and excitement. Tzuyu stares at her reflection in the mirror. What looks back at her is a lady with black hair that rested on her shoulders, ends curved and slightly dyed a light tinge of dark green for contrast, a sleek tuxedo donning her athletic body, a black blazer that was buttoned to the middle, and a white vest underneath sufficed with a black bow tie finishing the mature appearance of the youngest.

"Your wife is just going to absolutely love how you look." The makeup artist straightened Tzuyu's hair, having it fall perfectly like a waterfall, and left to allow Tzuyu the freedom to visit her very soon-to-be wife.

Heart throbbing against her chest, a comfortable rythum that set her mind at ease, Tzuyu pulled down the metal door handle and exited her own makeup room, down to a hallway that displayed nothing short of beauty, flowers of all different colours and messages decorating the halls and entrances to doors, each with a sign on them. But only one was the one Tzuyu was looking for.

That door opened, and out walked her angel, her sunshine, her one and only. It was as if time slowed down, and the slow motion button had been hit on a camera.

Blonde of long, waving hair exited first, a small and petite body following, covered with nothing but pure white, almost glowing, 

"Wo-wow..."

The head of the beauty in front of her looked up, eyes, nose and eventually lips coming into view.

"Hey baby."

The two stood in the center of the hallway, staring at each other with expressions of pure joy, hearts beating along with the tunes of piano that were playing outside.

"Shall we?"

Sana took Tzuyu's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god, who are you and have you done with my sister?"

Tzuyu laughed at the expression of shock and awe on Nayeon's face, looking fairly handsome herself in her very own tux, though she opted for an all white look unlike Tzuyu, who liked black much more.

"My name is makeup, and I have made your sister much prettier." Tzuyu joked, smiling at the exploding laugh that erupted in front of her, Nayeon's head flinging back at the humorous quip that Tzuyu had come up with.

"Well you've done a damn good job." Momo grinned, dressed actually in a suit just like Nayeon's since she refused to wear a dress, her reasons being that she knew that she'd trip if she wore it. Funny since Sana was standing right next to her when she said that.

Sana placed herself next to Tzuyu, her hands donned with white, silk gloves that wrapped around the luxious clothed arm of Tzuyu. 

Any time now. Any time.

Jihyo was currently giving a speech about appreciating the beauty of life, a speech that was quite fitting since it was leading right up to their introduction.

"So don't waste your life alone, spend it with the one you love, just like the ladies entering are about to do."

The red curtains lifted, and cheers erupted from the little friends that they had invited. Actually just Gfriend, who were screaming their heads off and clapping so hard that their palms all started to hrut after the 23rd clap.

The sudden rupture of applause took the 4 ladies by surprise, the jerks of their bodies a tell-tale sign of their shock when the cheers of their best friends were heard.

"Well, shall we?"

Each took the hand of their respective partner and walked down the ice path that had been laid out for them, walking by those familiar banquets of flowers that they had set up just days before, the cheers getting louder and louder as they got closer and closer to the archway ahead of them. 

They finally reached the end, all four placing on foot on the level slightly higher than they were now, turning to each of their partners.

"I know that we all think we're immortal, we're supposed to feel that way, we're getting married. The future is and will be bright, but, like our brief four years in high school, what makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever, what makes it precious is that it ends. I know that now more than ever. And I say it today of all days to remind us that time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life, make yours count for something. Fight for what matters to you, no matter what. Because even if you fall short, what better way is there to live? It's easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today, but there will be dark days ahead of us too, and there'll be days where you feel all alone, and when love is needed most, I will be there. No matter how buried it gets, or lost you feel, I promise, I will always be there for you. We have to be greater than what we suffer. My wish for you, is to become hope. My hope. I need that, I need you."

Tzuyu's speech brought everyone to tears. 

Tears. These things had been shed many a times in this journey.

The journey of their lives.

Right now they were being shed, as the rings in Mina's hands were brought forward.

They were being shed, as they slid onto the ring fingers of the ones whom they belonged to.

Shed, as lips met each others and cheers erupted, a clear "YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDES!" heard amidst the claps from their closest friends.

It may not have been the smoothest journey to get the point they were at now, but damn did it feel good.

After all they had been through, despite all they had been through, it felt like this was how it was supposed to end.

Fin

 

Author Notes:

The end.

:)

I want to truly thank you all, from the very bottom of my heart, for all the support and love you have given this fic even though it's far from the best. I'm not truly happy with it, and I feel it could have been much better, but you all liked it, and that's all that matters :D as this story ends, a new one will begin, in the form of my new story, Delivery To Paradise  I hope you all will support it as much as you did this one, I have high hopes for it :D 

Again, thank you all for staying with me on this journey. It's been a long and rough one, much like the actual story, but it has now come to an end :D

Also, the speech was based of the one Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone) gave in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Yes, I am a massive Spider-Man fan :) I even cosplay as him haha. A little trivia about me (none of you will care about) 

See you all in the next trip~