Chapter 79-Battle Scars

Opposites Really Do Attract

A dark, heavy atmosphere clouded within the room. The previous buzzing vibe around the room had disappeared, and the cause of it was the twisted fate of the two girls who were now standing across of each other.

"Wha-what are you doing here, Eunha-ya..."

Sana stumbled back a little, hiding her face behind the wall, afraid to see the piercing gaze that everyone in the room was giving her. She could practically feel the stabbing looks, especially from the girl whom she had just got back together with.

Tzuyu looked between Sana and Eunha, confused at what was going on between them. She looked to SinB for details, who looked just as confused as Tzuyu was.

"Hey, what's going on between Sana and Eunha?"

SinB started coughing madly, face red and full of shock. Whipping her head towards Tzuyu, she pointed at Sana and asked for confirmation on her identity, which Tzuyu confirmed with a suspicious nod of her head.

"Yes, that's Sana, my girlfriend...."

Blown away at this news, SinB got up and walked directly towards Sana, who immediately began backing up when she saw SinB approaching her. Sowon grabbed SinB, noticing the venomous look on her face and whispering a warning into her ear.

"Don't do anything stupid."

SinB grunted, nodding before walking right up to Sana, who was hiding her face with her hands. 

"Eunha, I'm sorry..."

Grabbing her arm, she startled Sana who looked up and was greeted with the intimidating glare from SinB, who was not exactly pleased at what Sana had done to her younger sister with the same name as her.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do. To both Tzuyu and Eunha."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sat in the center of the massive sofa was Sana, and between her were Tzuyu and Eunha. Both girls distressed, but for different reasons. One was afraid, the other was begging for an explanation.

"First of all, tell Tzuyu what happened between you two-"

SinB was cut off by Nayeon, who had a few questions that she really wanted to ask as well.

"No no no, tell us how you got to know Tzuyu first." Nayeon folded her arms and raised an eyebrow at all the girls in question, even giving Tzuyu a look that showed she wasn't exactly pleased with this news.

The girls in question raised an eyebrow, and Yuju was the first to explain the situation to Nayeon. Momo, who was sitting next to Nayeon, was honestly not that interested in what was going on, but had to show Nayeon that she gave a slight care.

"I was friends with Tzuyu when we were young, and Mina was our teacher. That's how I managed to get Mina to help with our investigation as to where Sana was, and how I managed to keep in touch with Tzuyu. As for the other girls, long story short, we met at the hospital because Eunha got injured. How did she get injured?" Yuju pointed at Sana, who looked down at the floor guiltily, knowing what she had done in the past was horrible.

Nayeon wasn't exactly satisfied with the answer, but would press on later since she could feel the tension between Sana and Eunha in the room getting worse and worse, the two looked like they would rather be anywhere else except next to each other.

"Now, onto the real question?"

Tzuyu gave Sana a reassuring glance, giving a gentle nod of her head and letting Sana know that she was ready to accept what she said, and promised not to get angry, seeing how scared the squirrel girl looked.

Eunha was less than pleased, looking away from Sana with an expression that was mixed with disdain and fear, almost like she was scared to show how angry she was towards Sana in fear of the Japanese girl going on her old rampages that Eunha now always associated her with.

The girl of the hour took a deep breath. She took Tzuyu's hand in her own, and patted it gently, her large eyes looking into Tzuyu's with a soft glow and glint from the tears that were within. 

"Eunha... is my ex-girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room fell silent. 

All eyes were on Tzuyu. Awaiting her reaction.

What would happen? Would she break down and go back to her old shattered self?

Would she show flashes of the past and wreck havoc in the mansion?

What would she do?

What did she do?

Something no one expected.

She started laughing. Hard.

Everyone stared at Tzuyu puzzled as the girl's head fell on Sana's shoulder, gently beating Sana's back with her fists, surprising the girl who took the hits from Tzuyu. She was kind of in a daze, unsure of what Tzuyu was doing.

The other girls looked at Tzuyu like she was crazy, and she might as well have been, with the amount she was laughing. She was even starting to get out of breath, finishing with a cough before looking up at Sana again.

"Minatozaki Sana, I don't care who you dated in the past. Everyone has an ex, well maybe except me before I met you." Tzuyu chuckled. 

"What's in the past is in the past. All I want you to do now is to face Eunha, look her in the eyes, and apologise for whatever you did. I saw what you did to her at the hospital, and I feel like slapping you for doing that to my friend." Tzuyu laughed again, and even Sana had to break into a smile. Her Chewy had grown so mature, willing to others first and learning to accept people no matter what happened. Tzuyu was a woman now, no longer the girl of the past.

"I'm mad you know, that you thought I would be bothered by this. You know my love for you is stronger than that, Minatozaki Sana. I have always loved you unconditionally. You told me this when we first met, that you loved me for me, for Tzuyu. Well the same can be said for how I feel about you. I love you because of you. We both went through rough times, and sadly we weren't there for each other when we needed each other most. I had my struggles, you had yours. Sadly Eunha had to be tangled within them, and you did some things you never should have. The Sana that I know, that I love, would never do that unless she was going through difficult times, which I know you were. But sweetie, you still can't change what you did, and Eunha is my friend. The Sana I fell for wouldn't just live with it right? I love you Sana, no matter what happened before. But now, please apologise to Eunha, forget the past, and start anew."

Yuju and Sowon flashed bright smiles, SinB, Yerin and Umji looked like they were about to cry, and Nayeon was flashing the proudest Mom smile on her face. Even Eunha was touched at the scene in front of her, her tears forming as she thanked Tzuyu internally for having such a caring and open heart.

Sana started crying, looking down at the sofa and letting her tears hit the leather beneath her, which made Tzuyu tut in displeasure.

"Yah! You're going to ruin the sofa!" Tzuyu joked, patting Sana's cheek and kissing her on the forehead.

"Go on, repent for what you did."

Sana nodded, complying with her true love's wishes and now turning to face Eunha, who immediately turned away from Sana, still not daring to look at her directly in the face.

Plucking up whatever courage she could muster within her, Sana reached out to Eunha's chin and tried to make the girl face her, but was met with a violent reaction from the younger girl, who flailed her arms, a reflex she developed whenever Sana touched her as sort of a self defense to prevent Sana from hiting her.

The Japanese girl saw how much she must have traumatised the younger girl, and her heart sank. Eunha was a sweet girl, she knew that. She didn't deserve whatever she had done to her.

"Eunha-ya... I know what I did to you was horrible, and really I don't deserve your forgiveness. But, in those short few months I was with you, I can truly say that I was in love with you. Besides Tzuyu, I don't think I met a girl as lovable as you. There was something special about you, and I could feel it in my heart. Sadly, I stupidly let that feeling be clouded by anger, guilt and fear over my past that I foolishly chose to take out on you. I put you through hell, and I know I damn well deserve to be put through an even worse fate for doing that. Hit me all you want, hate me all you want, I know I deserve it. But I have to let you know, that even though Chewy is now back in my life, you still have a special place in my heart. I don't need your forgiveness, but I need you to move on from me peacefully. Forget about what happened back then. If you could do that, and live your life peacefully, then I'll gladly take any punishment god gives me."

The atmosphere turned heavy after Sana's powerful words, and the gravity of her diction weighed on the girls' shoulders, who could almost feel the impact of Sana's words on their hearts. They couldn't have imagined how Eunha must have felt.

They got a pretty good idea though, when the girl whipped her head around and did something she hadn't done in a long time. 

She gave Sana a hug. A proper one. The love that brought the two former lovers together were felt momentarily when their bodies made contact once again, and they were both at peace once again.

"I forgive you, Sana."

Looking at Tzuyu, who was smiling behind Sana, Eunha said something to her too.

"Forgive me Tzuyu, but let me stay for a bit."

The Taiwanese girl laughed and gave a nod.

"Go ahead."