Chapter 81- Fun Or Frantic Holiday?

Opposites Really Do Attract

"I've never seen that many bottles of perfume before."

Tzuyu marveled at the huge variety of scented liquids that Sana was packing into her luggage. There were so many that she needed two luggages, one for her cosmetic collection and the other for her clothes.

There were some from Chanel, LANCOM, Christian Dior, ESCADA, Bulgari, CHLOE, and all the likes. She also swore she saw one from Victoria Secret that made her lower body squirm a little when she saw the name of it, since Sana had written some horribly lewd language on it.

The squirrel girl trotted around her room happily, which was also Tzuyu's since Sana had moved out of the dinky apartment that she had been staying at and moved into Nayeon's flat, which made the girls very happy since they were now able to see each other everyday, like a happy family.

"Mina said she'll be coming anytime now!" Nayeon yelled out from the kitchen, preparing some light snacks for the long trip ahead to the airport, along with Momo, who was blending up some organic fruit juices.

Speaking of the Japanese girl, she inevitably sniggered when Nayeon said what she did, her erted mind always kicked up in full gear, especially since she had now lost her V card.

Promptly earning a smack on her head, Momo quietly went about cutting the many apples that she had bought before, which earned her a kiss on the cheek from Nayeon.

"Those same lips touched Sowon's." Momo grumbled, still salty about the whole incident that had occurred the week before, when Nayeon's so called 'revenge' had involved making out with Sowon right in front of her. It was a sight that she could not get out of her head no matter what. And for once it was not because she thought it was hot.

Nayeon sniggered, tucking Momo's hair behind her ear and whispering very lowly,

"These were also the same lips that ate your out."

Momo cut herself with the knife she was holding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's our Minari~!" Sana yelled out excitedly, running in her usual clumsy manner as she hugged her very tired looking best friend, who looked like had not slept in about 5 weeks.

"No... I'm nearly done with the worksheets JYP..."

Sana tutted and lent her arm to Mina, who stumbled onto the sofa and went into dreamland immediately. Since she was leaving for holiday, she would have to leave lots of work behind. JYP, still being the kind man he is, offered to split up the work between other teachers. However, Mina was just too sweet, and couldn't bear to burden others with her own work. So, she spent the last two days without sleep to finish marking all her students' papers, setting holiday homework and finalising the exam results. Chaeyoung wanted to rip out her head for overworking herself, but she couldn't since she was currently in Paris, 'studying the arts'.

"This little penguin is exhausted."

Sana made a shush symbol with her finger when Tzuyu entered the room, happy and excited to see her former school teacher again but kept hush when she saw the lady peacefully asleep in Sana's lap.

Nayeon and Momo, finished with their work in the kitchen, exited carrying several large boxes of nutrients to keep the hydrated and full to their long trip to the airport.

The four girls stared at each other, than at Mina.

"Who's carrying her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After several games of 'Rock, Paper, Scissors', and Sana screaming that Momo had cheated when she changed her hand from paper to stone, and the raccoon girl denying it and showing off her irresistible pout, the squirrel girl was the one who ended up having to carry down her best friend down into the van that Nayeon had rented from Jihyo, who also owned a vehicle rental company.

"She's heavy..." Sana panted, wheezing as she planted the actually feather light Mina into the back seat, trying to catch her breath as she held onto the doors of the van.

Tzuyu kissed Sana on the forehead as a reward and gave her a bottle of fruit juice, to which Sana replied with a kiss of her own.

Nayeon and Tzuyu agreed to exchange driving shifts, since Momo was in charge of taking care of the food and Sana was just too damn clumsy to be anywhere near a steering wheel.

They took off, onto what would be a 7 hour drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did we really have to come to the airport all the way at the other side of the world?" Momo whined, yawning loudly as the van finally came to a stop outside the private terminal section of the airport.

Somehow, Mina was still asleep, and the girls were seriously getting worried about having to carry Mina into the airplane too, which would just be too damn inconvenient.

Shrugging her shoulders, Nayeon showed her pass that Jihyo had passed her to a security guard, and she was let into the area where the rich and famous all kept their private jets. They drove to Hanger 15, after Nayeon nearly drove into an oncoming airplane lane. The good news was that Sana's scream that let Nayeon know that she was about to drive into a plane warned the rabbit girl of the danger, and woke up Mina to boot. The bad news was, THEY ALMOST GOT HIT BY A PLANE.

"Never ever... are you driving again unnie..." Tzuyu gasped for air, her heart nearly shooting out from her chest. More from Sana's scream than the plane of course.

After stopping briefly to catch their breaths, and for Mina to headlock Sana for waking her up, they finally reached their hanger, where one lone girl was waiting for them.

Sounds of trumpets and the holy voice of an angel shot down from above, standing in front of them was Park Jihyo, a lady who had grown into a 'literal angel' according to Nayeon.

The owl looking girl welcomed the family with open arms, quite literally as she stood there as if asking for a hug when the sight of the grey van she had rented them appeared.

"Welcome ladies!"

Nayeon shot out of the car and hugged Jihyo tightly, with Momo and Mina soon following. They hadn't seen the head girl of class 2-E in a while, and were excited to be able to go on this trip however.

Tzuyu however, just scratched her head awkwardly. She hadn't exactly been the nicest to Jihyo, which would probably get her a rightful spot next to Satan's throne. So, she was a little hesitant about approaching Jihyo.

But she would have no problem since Jihyo came up and approached her first, exposing her jaw to the tall girl which made her a little confused.

"Want to uppercut me again?"

Tzuyu groaned and bowed her head guiltily, while Jihyo laughed and gave Tzuyu a hug.

"Missed you too buddy."

Knowing that she did not deserve to be hugged by whatever holiness Jihyo was, Tzuyu separated herself from Jihyo and bowed in a very formal way.

"I sincerely apologise for whatever I did in the past."

The girls laughed. Tzuyu had changed.

A text shot up on Nayeon's phone.

From: Sowonieeeee~

Hey Nabongs! The girls and I are on the way! We'll be there in about... 5 minutes?

By the way, Operation JM is about to kick off! See you soooooon~ <3

Nayeon grinned.

 

Author Notes:

Oooo does that peak you guys' interest? ;) By the way, I hope you wonderful people are all doing fine in your lives and remaining healthy and happy :D