Chapter 6-New Findings

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Awww... There's no more sushi left..."

Sana let out a laugh when she saw the dismayed expression on the face of her new best friend, it was that of a kicked puppy as Momo stared at the now empty lunchbox in her hands, pouting as she didn't even get a bite of her own handmade sushi.

"Sorry Momo, I forgot my breakfast today." Sana said with a shy laugh as she put her hand on Momo's shoulder and did some puppy eyes for her fellow Japanese mate, trying to win over the heart of her friend with her irresistible cuteness and it worked.

"It-It's ok. You can have all my food." Momo felt her heart flutter when she saw the adorable aegyo that was put on display for her, all disappointment going out the window as she managed to get out a really goofy looking smile, her mind being filled with all sorts of emotions and thoughts but the word 'cute' was in most of them.

Sana just showed a cheeky smile before hearing the bell go off again. Grabbing her timetable, Sana sighed when she saw that she had to go to that hell hole of a class again. Japanese class.

"I gotta go Momo, see you later!" Sana said, trying to be cheerful as she forced out a smile and stood up, gathering her Japanese textbook and notes in her bag as she started to walk out the staff room.

Momo nodded as she stood up and gave Sana a hug, giving a sign of encouragement and support as she gave her friend a pat on the back, actually tempted to pat some where lower but she held back.

"Hwaiting!"

Sana nodded before heading out of the staff room and back to the dreaded class room that was 2E.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tzuyu was sat grumbling outside the class that she was kicked out of, occasionally slamming the windows and laughing evilly at the shocked expressions that her English teacher, Miss Hwang, would make as she feared for her own safety due to the fact that she had angered the one person that should never be triggered in the school.

"Stupid teacher..." Tzuyu hissed as she walked around the corridors for a bit, wandering around to different classes as her boredom began to really take over, putting her hands in her hoodie's pocket as she decided she would mess around with the first years for a bit after realising she still had another 15 minutes till the bell went off.

After pacing around different classes for a bit, even throwing a dustbin into one of them before dashing off laughing maniacally, she finally found one that caught her eye. Well, one student caught her eye.

A rather energetic brunette was sitting at the very front row of class 1E, Tzuyu's previous class, sitting at the exact seat that Tzuyu sat at before. She was raising her hand answering every question that the teacher threw at the class, and always dishing out the model answer at that. Tzuyu noticed that everyone in the class seemed to be smiling every time she spoke, and the boys were throwing heart gestures at her too. It reminded her all too much of herself back in her first year....

Right at that moment, the girl decided to look outside the window. Not knowing who the terrifying Chou Tzuyu was yet, the girl just simply gave a warm smile and slight bow to the school's Frozen Ice before focusing all her attention onto the whiteboard again.

"Eunji!" Tzuyu heard the teacher call as she saw that brunette turn her head instantly at the direction of where her name was called. And that was how she found out the name of the girl that had taken her seat at 1E.

The bell sounded before Tzuyu could observe Eunji any further, so she slowly took some steps back before making her way back to class.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"There's Madam y again."

Sana rolled her eyes when she heard yet another gross comment come out from the mouth of that disgusting ert Ravi. She was seriously getting so tired of the stupid words that came out of his mouth every time he spoke.

"Japanese textbooks out now." Sana spoke as she wrote down the word 'Silence' in Japanese kanji on the whiteboard. "Here is the first word you all can learn. This is silence in Japanese."

Ravi let out a low whistle as she turned around to his friends at the back of the class and raised his eyebrows.

"Looks like someone had gotten a little more snappy... you can snap with me after school if you want." Ravi said with a wink at the class burst out into cheers and 'OOOOOOs'. Except for Tzuyu, who had just snuck into the back door and plopped herself down at her seat without Sana noticing.

Not letting Ravi think that she was a pushover, Sana now grabbed the whiteboard duster and threw it right at Ravi's brand new jacket, staining it black as she slammed the whiteboard in anger.

"SILENCE!" Sana yelled in Japanese, which usually meant that she was getting really, really angry.

Ravi slammed his table in anger as he grabbed his chair and flung it to the back of the classroom, going to sit with all of his friends in the back, which was fine by Sana as she would no longer have to see his irritating face again.

"Ok class, flip to Page Two, I'll teach you all the basic greetings in Japanese first. I'll be speaking in Korean for now, but as we move on I'll speak in Japanese..."

Ravi and his gang weren't listening at all. In fact, Ravi was plotting a revenge plan against Sana. No teacher had ever dared to cross him like that before, and the fact she dirtied his brand new jacket, which cost close to $2000 since it was custom made, made it even worse.

"After school, tell her that Hirai Momo is looking for her, I heard that their friends now. Then, drag her to that abandoned storeroom on that isolated part of the school wing. I'm gonna her so hard she can't walk for a month, then beat her senseless." Ravi hissed with venom lacing his voice as his lackeys all just simply nodded as they always did. Their purpose in life was to just listen to Ravi's orders.

However, all of this was heard by one person. And one person only.

Tzuyu, who had her hood up and was looking down at the table, was the person closest to the group of boys, and she heard everything.

Her lips twitching, Tzuyu bit her lip and smirked.

 

 

Author Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry for the slightly late update, exams are a real bummer -__- but I should be good for now. And ah crap, great. Now Sana is in danger. What on Earth is gonna happen to her?! Well wait and find out!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!