Chapter 4-A Fruitful Period

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Oh my god....

Sana's jaw dropped when she entered the classroom that was in total chaos, her mind not being able to comprehend the scene that was unfolding in front of her.

Chairs and tables were flipped to their sides, papers were being thrown onto the fan and getting sliced in half, there was a couple making out in the corner, some boys were sitting in the corner flipping through some kind of women's bikini magazine, the more sporty boys were taking a dustbin and taking turns dunking a paper ball inside it and in the middle of all of this, there sat a figure with a hood pulled over her head at the back of the classroom all by herself and staring out the window.

Gripping onto her sleeve and taking a deep breath, praying to every god she could think of as well, Sana walked to the Teacher's Desk at the very front of the class and dropped her books onto it with a slam, gathering the attention of every single person in the room. Except for that hooded figure at the back of the class.

The boys all immediately wolf whistled when they saw Sana turn to face the class, with some even taking out their phones and zooming in on certain body parts of Sana's and taking pictures, much to the dismay of the new teacher as she slammed the whiteboard behind her, which didn't seem to affect the boys at all but rather egg them on instead.

"Oh she's a fiesty one!"

"Wonder if she fights like that in bed?"

The boys all burst out laughing as Sana's face turned a bright shade of pink, trying to ignore them as she took out a marker and started to write her name on the board. It was actually the Form Teacher Period now so Sana had some time to introduce herself to the disgusting group of leeches in the room.

"My name is Miss Minatozaki. I will be your form teacher as well as your Japanese and Social Studies teacher for the rest of the year." Sana kept her introduction brief as she just wanted to quickly move on from this hell pit of a class and get to her free period already. She was so glad that she didn't have many classes to teach in her timetable.

The boys all high fived each other as they let out cheers, with the girls not showing any kind of real emotion as they were all numb to the boys' stupid antics by now.

"Finally we got a hot one! Done with those old es down in the staff room!" The lead boy sitting at the front row yelled as cheers erupted from all the male students in the class, with some standing up and fist pumping the air.

Sana cleared uncomfortably as she straightened her collar and now pulled out her attendance sheet from her pink bag, grabbing a pen as she now called out the students that were currently present.

"Ravi!"

The lead boy that was screaming on how good looking Sana was stood up and flexed his rather muscular arms, with the girls now starting to squeal while his gang, AKA all the boys in the class, started to cheer for the most popular boy in school.

Sana just rolled her eyes as she continued to call out the names of the other students in her class, trying to remember all their faces as she knew it was her job as their form teacher to be able to recongise all of them.

"Son Chaeyoung!"

A rather small girl that was sitting somewhat close to the hooded figure raised her hand sluggishly, with her head still on the table as Sana could tell she wanted to sleep, and she decided she would let her get some shut eye before the real lessons started.

"Kim Dahyun!"

A girl who was making a goofy face to one of her friend's raised her hand and shouted "Present!" before turning back and putting a pencil in between her eyes and making the most foolish expression ever.

Sana continued to read through the class list without much disturbance, except for Ravi asking Sana for her number to get a smack on the head from his girlfriend that was sitting next to him.

Finally, after much trouble and effort, Sana got to the last name on the sheet.

"Chou Tzuyu!"

The class went from a ruckus of a room to a room so quiet that you could have heard a pin drop. It was as if Sana had uttered some kind of devil's chant as the 'lively' atmosphere of the room had been out in an instant.

There was no reply for a good 5 minutes, with the whole class now staring at the floor as Sana furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Just what was going on here? She knew that Tzuyu was a notorious student, but was she really this bad?

It was very obvious who Tzuyu was. Sana had called and got a reply from every single person in the room except for that hooded figure sitting at the back. And now that Sana looked at that hooded figure again, she could feel a deathly aura coming out from her as she visualised the Grim Reaper for a second.

Taking another deep breath to cool her nerves, Sana walked over to the hooded figure and tapped her shoulder, biting her lip as she waited for any kind of movement.

The figure tutted as she now slowly removed her hood to reveal a stunningly beautiful girl in long green hair looking back at her rather angrily at her. Everything about her face was perfect. Her eyes were large and made her look super cute and her nose was stunning too. Her plump pink lips and milky white skin all combined to make for the absolute definition of beauty. But it was all ruined by the grouchy look on that beautiful face.

"Present. Now off." Tzuyu hissed as she slammed her table to intimidate Sana, which worked as the Japanese teacher leapt up about 12 feet in the air as she felt her heart stop for a second.

The fear was soon replaced by boiling anger in Sana's heart as she slammed her fist on Tzuyu's table. Who did this Chou Tzuyu think she was? So what if she fractured a few skulls? Even though Sana knew she would never beat Tzuyu in a fight, she still needed to show that she wasn't some kind of pushover.

Chaeyoung sighed as she took out a pair of handcuffs that she had got from Nayeon out of her bag, wanting to walk over to Tzuyu to restrain but decided to hold back first, wanting to see how this new teacher would fare against the school's Huntress.

"Bad move sister."

Tzuyu angrily stood up from her table as her chair flew back at the speed of light, throwing her table to the side with a loud crash as she grabbed Sana by her collar and lifted her up easily, with Sana being scared out of her wits now as she tried to break free from Tzuyu but the school's Frozen Ice had an iron grip.

"You. Don't. Disrespect. Me." Tzuyu said menacingly as she raised her fist at Sana and swung it right at the side of the new teacher's skull but stopped right before it hit Sana's ear. Although Tzuyu was pissed about this lady disrespecting her, she didn't want to beat her up just yet. After all, most teachers would chicken out and not even dare to call Tzuyu's name. But Sana didn't. Heck, she even tried to fight back, and Tzuyu respected that.

"Last chance." Tzuyu hissed as she let go of Sana and pushed her to the front of the classroom before grabbing her chair and table to sort them out again.

Sana held onto her neck as she let out a loud cough, drinking loads of water as she took deep breaths to try and regain the oxygen she had just lost. So that was Chou Tzuyu.

Right as the class was about to gain noise again, the bell rang, signaling the end of Sana's period as the rookie teacher grabbed her bags and sprinted out the class as she fast as she could, with tears already in her eyes as she dashed to her safe haven in the staff room.

"I hate this place..."

 

Author Notes:

Awwww poor Sana! That wasn't exactly the best first lesson for her huh? Tzuyu though, don't ever make her angry! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it! This was really fun for me to write today! 

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!