Chapter 72- Getting Wild

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Oof I'm full!"

Tzuyu patted her stomach in satisfaction after finishing her meal, finishing her drink to wash down whatever she had eaten earlier.

Sana was surprised at how much Tzuyu had eaten, since she didn't remember Tzuyu as being a big eater back then. She was still super skinny though, so Sana was wondering if she had been starving herself the last 5 years. She shivered at the thought.

Mina saw that there was some sauce left on Tzuyu's lips, and leaned in to help her clean it off.

Well she tried to, before Sana slapped her away with a yell and told her that Tzuyu's was only hers to touch.

"Here, let me clean it for you."

Sana used her tongue to away the sauce on Tzuyu's lips, making the younger girl's eyes go wide at the sensation. It felt so good.

Nayeon started choking on her drink while Momo burst out laughing. Mina had a secret grin growing on her face too.

"Damn it you two..." Nayeon blurted out, her face red from how much she was coughing when she witnessed the lewd scene in front of her. There was still nothing weirder than seeing your sister get kissed in front of you.

Momo patted Sana on the back, shooting her a thumbs up which Sana replied to by rolling her eyes.

"You're just mad because Nayeon isn't giving you any, right?"

Nayeon shot Sana a glare while Momo clapped her hands, nodding furiously and pointing at Nayeon.

"Yeah! You know we've been together for so long and she won't even let me touch her-"

Nayeon covered Momo's mouth and smiled, secretly choking Momo out in a headlock while giving a sunshine like smile to Sana and Tzuyu.

Mina just smiled, taking out her phone and frowning a little when she saw the message that was sent to her.

"Hey I'll have to head back first, it looks like Chaeyoung needs my help with some stuff."

Nayeon nodded, waving goodbye to Mina while Sana stood up and gave Mina a kiss on the cheek, which did make Tzuyu slightly jealous but she knew they were best friends reunited, and Mina meant almost the same to Sana as Tzuyu did, so the Taiwanese girl let it slide.

Momo tried to say goodbye, but ended up making some weird gasping noise and flailing her arms in the air as a result.

Mina laughed and headed off first, leaving the family behind, who all had no idea what to do.

But Tzuyu had a plan.

"Unnie, can I head home with Sana first? I want to be alone with her for a while."

Nayeon raised her eyebrows, shooting Tzuyu a suspicious glare but saw that Tzuyu had managed to maintain her blank and innocent expression on her face, so she didn't think that she was going to be up to anything mischevious, but she never knew what was going on in that mysterious head of Tzuyu's anyway.

"Okay... Be careful on your way home..." 

Nayeon watched carefully as Tzuyu grabbed Sana's hand and took her away back home, swearing that she saw a glint in Tzuyu's eye when she exited the store.

"What is she up to this time..."

Nayeon looked down and nearly screamed.

Momo was purple faced, gasping for air and struggling to get out of Nayeon's head lock, smacking Nayeon's arms but her hits were so weak and Nayeon was so distracted that the brown haired girl didn't even realise.

"AH MOGURI! I'M SO SORRY!"

Nayeon released her grip on Momo and quickly went to the one way she knew how to give air to someone, mouth to mouth. Leaning down, she put her lips on Momo's and tried to give her more air and breath. But Momo had other plans.

She grabbed the back of Nayeon's head and pushed down deeper, so it quickly became an impromptu make out session, with Momo's tongue breaking every single boundary that Nayeon's mouth had. 

"Mm... god it's been so long since we did something like this..."

Nayeon pulled away and took a large breath, grabbing Momo's hand and dragging her out the store too.

"You, me, car, now."

Momo grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Things have changed."

Sana looked around the house with a slight pout of her lips, looking around at her new surroundings with interest.

"Actually, you've never been here." Tzuyu said with a laugh, patting Sana's head as she let her girlfriend explore her apartment, her intention still very much in her head.

Sana turned around and winked at Tzuyu. "I've been here a few times, you just didn't know."

Tzuyu smiled and walked to the kitchen to prepare some drinks for Sana, taking out the blender and some fruits to make some fresh juice for themselves.

But of course, Sana came at this time and backhugged Tzuyu, making Tzuyu's heart stop.

"What's my little Chewy doing?"

Tzuyu grinned and used her hand to pat Sana's head.

"You."

Sana let out a low whistle and kissed Tzuyu's cheek, a high pitched giggle escaping .

"Wow~ Since when did my Chewy become like this? Has my Chewy grown up?"

Tzuyu released herself from Sana's grip and pinned her against the fridge, moving her knee in between Sana's legs and gently lifting Sana's jaw with her index finger, going to her ear and whispering,

"You are just about to see how much I have grown, Sana-chan."

That sent a chill down Sana's spine. God that was y.

But she knew a few tricks of her own. Sana tilted her head and gave Tzuyu a lewd smile, putting her hand on Tzuyu's and giving it a very light squeeze.

"Don't forget who's the teacher here. Just because I don't teach students anymore doesn't mean I still can't let you learn a thing or two."

Tzuyu gulped. The look in Sana's eyes was fiery. It looked like Sana wanted to devour Tzuyu on the spot. Which was great.

Since that's exactly what Tzuyu wanted to do too.

"Show me then."

Tzuyu pressed her lips on Sana's, tilting her head and trying to force her way into Sana's mouth, her tongue the lips of Sana's, earning a small moan from Sana that allowed the younger girl to make her way into Sana's mouth.

"Mmph... Chewy-ah..."

Sana grabbed Tzuyu's hair and tugged it slightly, which made Tzuyu's pull out for a second since she was so tall.

Panting, Sana waved a finger and grabbed Tzuyu's collar, biting her ear lobe and giggling.

"That will not do, student. The teacher will take charge here."

Sana pushed Tzuyu onto the sofa and cradled her, wrapping her legs around Tzuyu's waist and grinning.

"Sit back and pay attention to the lesson."

Sana started ing her blouse, removing the top two buttons to show off her cleavage and black bra she wore underneath.

Tzuyu's breath stopped. Her girlfriend looked amazing.

Stopping there, Sana now leaned in and whispered one last thing to Tzuyu.

"Welcome to my world."

 

Author Notes:

I see all the 'signals' that you erts are sending~ Your wishes have been answered ;) double next chapter? Sound good to you all? Let me know ;)