Chapter 16- Awakening

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Owwww....."

Tzuyu rolled on the bed in agony, her eyes heavy as she couldn't sleep since the pain kept her up the entire night. Nayeon had been quite merciless with her whip the night before, and it definitely showed, with the huge red marks on her back being proof.

Rolling to her side, Tzuyu picked up her clock. 2.15am.

"Urgh...."

*FLASHBACK*

"NO NAYEON PLEASE!"

"THEN WHY DID YOU STAY OUT SO LATE?!"

Tzuyu ran around the sofa to try and escape her older sister, hopping over the couch as she sprinted at full speed towards her room, which would serve as her protection from Nayeon. However, Nayeon had everything all planned.

"WOAH!"

Tzuyu felt a string wrap around her ankle, feeling her sense of balance leave her body as she floated in the air for a second before coming to a tumbling landing on the floor.

"Gotcha! Haha!" Nayeon chuckled in glee as she grabbed Tzuyu by the ankles and dragged her to the couch, with her younger sister banging her fists on the floor, letting out whimpers of defeat as she allowed herself to be dragged to the sofa, her body being way too tired to resist.

Nayeon put Tzuyu over her knee and raised her whip over her back and chucked it down, causing Tzuyu to let out a squeal of pain as she waved her legs around, her eyes closing as she grimaced through the pain she felt.

But, she still had time for a snarky remark.

"So your into this kind of stuff now?" Tzuyu said with raised eyebrows, grabbing Nayeon's chin as she shot her a seductive wink, twisting her legs together to form a sort of y pose.

Nayeon gave a sarcastic smile as she patted Tzuyu on the head before whipping her again.

"OW!"

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

Tzuyu laid down on her bed and let out a sigh, her mind thinking up of the image of Sana hopping around trying to evade the pesky cockroach running around near her ankles, and she let out a tiny smile. As much as she hated to admit it, she did think it was a little cute.

"Stupid Minatozaki..."

And it was those last two words before her eyes shut and a light snore began to escape her nose, already halfway up to dreamland as she had a peaceful sleep for once, one that wasn't haunted by the demons of her past. All because of a lady named Minatozaki Sana.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"I'm sorry..."

Nayeon pouted in front of Tzuyu as she held up a plate of her own handmade breakfast full of Tzuyu's favourite food in one hand while she had a sign saying 'Please Forgive Me' in the other. Nayeon too barely got any sleep the night before, but it was because she felt super guilty for the pain that she knew she inflicted on her younger sister, so she still woke up early despite only getting 3 hours of sleep to make this morning apology to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just showed a smile as she took her food from Nayeon's hand and put it down on the coffee table next to her, giving her older sister a hug as she nodded her head lazily.

"You have been forgiven."

Nayeon clapped her hands happily as she had received her younger sister's forgiveness, holding her hand while she fed Tzuyu some of the eggs that she had slaved for an hour to make since Tzuyu was very specific about her breakfast. Every little morsel had to be at the right temperature, every sasuage had to be the correct length, it was stressful but Nayeon didn't mind. After all, it was for the precious girl she saw as a sister after all.

"Eat well Tzuyu! Let's go to school together!" Nayeon said excitedly as she put on some light makeup on her face, admiring her own beauty in the mirror while she did some model like poses that Tzuyu could only roll her eyes at.

"Sure."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Momo and Sana were eating their breakfast together at Sana's desk in the staff room, with Momo having decided to buy some Japanese delights from the store opposite the store since she had a sudden craving for food from their home country. Well, she craved for food everyday.

"How did the dinner go?" Momo asked with a face full of sushi as she looked at Sana with those cute, large eyes of hers. She had decided to let her blonde hair down today and put on some bangs instead, which made her look that much more beautiful.

Sana just sighed as she put her chopsticks down and leaned back in her computer chair, looking up at the ceiling as she pondered the question. How did it go actually? She thought it was a success since Tzuyu actually cracked a smile, but she felt as though more could've been done in the time that she spent together with her new student.

"It went ok I guess. I managed to get her to smile and stuff. She looks really beautiful when she smiles...." Sana trailed off a bit at the end as the image of Tzuyu sitting by the window of her car came back again. How her eyes shined and her hair glided along with the gentle wind...

"Umm, hello? Earth to Sana?"

Momo waved her hands in front of Sana's eyes, which were looking up at the ceiling and was hanging open slightly, which really gave off the lovestruck teenager look.

"We're gonna be late!"

Sana snapped out of her slumber and looked down at her watch. 8.10am. Her first lesson was at 8am.

"OH NO!"

Momo and Sana both grabbed their things and dashed out the staff room doors only to run into two rather familiar students.

Tzuyu and Sana both came face to face as they gave each other a stare, with Tzuyu's just being a blank one while Sana's was a slightly happier one.

However, Momo and Nayeon had both locked eyes and saw each other for the first time, and only two words flashed through their brain when the saw the new face in front of them...

"She's beautiful..."

 

Author Notes:

So finally a hint of NaMo! WOOHOO! If your wondering how Nayeon doesn't know about her even though they've both been in the school for a long tike, that'll be explained later!

Hope you all liked the chapter! And to answer the quiz on the 14th floor the previous chapter, it's becaue Tzuyu was born in 1999 and Nayeon was born in 1995, so 9+5=14!

Thanks for reading my story! :)

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!