Chapter 63- Me Gustas Tu

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Still no news on Sana?"

A tired sigh emerged from the other side of the call, a distant ruffling of papers heard in the background, with the person on the other end of the call took a sip of coffee.

"No. I haven't found anything on her Nayeon. Sorry." 

Nayeon let out a deflated breath, rubbing her forehead in frustration. Work had been getting more stressful and her search for Sana had grown even more intense than before, so the increased workload was taking a toll on her.

She needed help. So she turned to Mina, who was still working at JYP High School, now the Vice Principal after getting a lot of promotions throughout her career there. She was easily the most popular staff member at school and she was the one that helped improve JYP High School by improving the discipline and treating students really well. Something previous teachers didn't do. 

Mina too had been affected badly from Sana's disappearance. She was fine at work, and was friendly to students in her school. But outside her workplace, Mina was much colder and quieter than she used to be, and barely said a word to anyone unless she really had to. Missing her best friend seemed to remove the whole social part of Mina's personality, making her even colder than she already was. However, she was still willing to help Nayeon her in her chase for Sana, for she desperately wanted her best friend back as well.

"It's okay Mina. Thanks for your help. Keep me updated if you find anything."

A short hum was heard from Mina, and the call was ended.

Putting her phone aside, Nayeon puffed her cheeks and headed to the her master bathroom, splashing her face with cold water as the moon light shined above her, giving a soft glow to her face.

Tears began adding to the water on her face as Nayeon let out every emotion that she had bottled up inside her get released. Anger, hopelessness, desperation. Almost every negative emotion that a person could feel was what Nayeon was experiencing. Yet, she had almost no one to share all this agony with. 

"Why is life so freaking unfair..."

Nayeon's phone rang again, and she leapt out from her bed hoping that it was Mina reporting something new, or that she had managed to get a clue on Sana's whereabouts.

But it turned out to be an unknown number that she had never seen in her life before. It was a very weird combination of numbers, not even a real phone number. There were random 8s, 7s, 19s and 3s. But she couldn't figure out what they actually meant.

Reluctantly, Nayeon picked up the call, and very hesitantly spoke.

"Hello...?"

A rather soft but also authoritative voice replied. It was a girl for sure, but there was some kind of alteration done to it.

"Im Nayeon?'

"Yes...."

"2pm. Meet us at Me Gustas Tu on Navillera Street tomorrow if you want information on Minatozaki Sana. Come alone."

Before Nayeon could say a word, the call was cut and the line went dead.

Confused was the only word that could come to Nayeon's mind. She stared at her phone as though it was some mysterious object that fell from outer space. She had no idea if she should listen to the people on the call or not.

On one hand, listening to some random people who somehow knew your phone number was the stupidest thing anyone with a functioning brain could do. However, they said they had information on Sana, and that was the one thing that Nayeon wanted more than anything in the world at that point in time. 

"Urgh... Damn it."

Nayeon had made her decision. Closing her eyes, Nayeon shut off her phone and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.30pm.

Nayeon looked at her watch and let out a heavy breath. She had taken leave from work today, claiming she wasn't feeling well. Momo had went off to work, and had kindly dropped off some medicine for Nayeon to take even though she didn't actually need it. She took it anyway, not wanting Momo to get suspicious, but there were other things she was more worried about.

"Navillera Street... That's a pretty high class place." Nayeon frowned. Navillera Street was commonly a place for the rich to live and frequent. Food there could easily cost $15 for a plate of rice and steak.

"Well I guess I should dress up a bit better for this trip..."

Nayeon let her hair fall to her shoulders, putting on a pair of rather expensive skinny jeans and a designer white shirt, throwing on a leather jacket above it before exiting her house and getting into her car. It was time to see if the caller was friend or foe, enemy or ally, her saving grace or her death wish.

She was feeling a little to be scared. But this was a chance she had to take. She needed her Tzuyu back. Badly.

"Me Gustas Tu...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After navigating through some traffic and paying ridiculous fees for some high class tolls, Nayeon had managed to find herself on Navillera Street, and it was exactly what she expected.

People in designer clothing everywhere, no shops but the most expensive brands were seen, and there seemed to be a fountain at every turn. The cheapest car around was a Ferrari, and men not wearing suits were out of place here.

"Me Gustas Tu..."

Nayeon made a wild left and turned into a completely empty driveway. But at the end was perhaps the largest mansion she had ever seen. It was almost something out of a fairy tail, with the intricate designs and elegant gate at the front. The mansion seemed to be almost sparkling white, and with bright silver letters there was a sign that read, 'Me Gustas Tu.'

"So this is the place..."

Nayeon turned off her car's engine and stepped out. Laying her feet on the almost perfect stone walkway beneath her, she was mesmerized by the beauty of the castle in front of her.

But she was a little too amazed, as she failed to hear the 6 pairs of footsteps creeping up behind her.

"Got her!"

A bag was put over Nayeon's head, and the girl immediately started screaming her head off, thrashing her body around wildly as she felt several pairs of arms grab her and drag her forward.

"Don't bother screaming. It's soundproof." There seemed to be a speaker inside this bag somewhere, so it probably cost a ton as well.

Nayeon continued to thrash around. Great. Of course she had probably made the worst decision of her life. She was probably going to be or murdered by these random people who she had never seen before, all because of some false hope. What a great way to die.

"Wow she's a fiesty one!" A girl squealed, the click of a door barely audible before Nayeon felt herself being flung onto a really comfortable sofa.

"Remove the bag!"

Light suddenly invaded Nayeon's eyes. And besides the almost impossibly elegant and probably expensive furniture, such as a chandelier that looked like it was bigger than her entire house and a living room as big as a whole school, Nayeon saw 6 rather young girls standing in front of her.

The girl in the center walked in front of and gave a bright smile, bowing down to Nayeon very politely, both her hands on her stomach and bowing with an elegance Nayeon never saw before.

"Hello Miss Im! I'm SinB, and we're GFriend!"

 

Author Notes:

Long overdue I know! I'm sorry :P But I'm back! And this time I threw a little spanner in the works ;) GFriend! How will they play a part in this story? They recently stole my non existent wig with Fingertip so XD Hope you all liked this chapter! I promise to update as soon as possible! Goodbye for now!