Chapter 85- Holiday Start! Part 2- Operation JM Begins! But First Let's Eat!

Opposites Really Do Attract

Sadly, Momo didn't get the group shower session she wanted, GFriend instead heading back to their own room to get ready for breakfast. She did manage to share the bathtub with just Nayeon though, so that made up for the barrage of feather filled pillows that were thrown at her earlier.

Tzuyu was trying her best to explain to Sana that she did NOT try to make out with Yuju in the middle of their sleep, but Sana being Sana, she just didn't want to accept apologies so easily. A habit of hers, to be as stubborn as possible, which Mina had warned Tzuyu about before.

"I tell you, once she's mad, she becomes a spoilt brat."

"I want you to treat me to five different flavors of ice cream and take me to see a movie! In FIRST CLASS."

Mina was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the girls got ready, which took a while since they the JYP Gals had to take really showers after the fiasco that Momo called, 'Bucket Wars', they met up at the hotel lobby to have breakfast at the buffet that was set up at the restaurant in the building, which made a certain Japanese girl very happy.

"Wait. So you're telling me, I can eat all I want, for only $10?"

It didn't take long for Momo to get lost in her mini paradise of food, stealing at least a quarter of the servings available for anything on display, from the standard affair like bacon and eggs to blood red squids that looked like would make your mouth explode if you tried to eat it.

The result was a plate of food that was stacked so high that it covered Momo's face. Luckily for her she was a dancer and had great balance, or else she would have tripped and sent food flying everywhere.

That's why everyone forced Sana to stay at their table, since they knew she was an accident waiting for happen. Tzuyu was the one who pretty much put her in restraints, telling her that she would not cuddle with her during night time if she did not stay in her seat.

"Meanie." 

Tzuyu giggled.

Nayeon and Sowon were strolling through the food aisles together, finding a trolley that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. SinB dubbed it the 'Mother Luck', which made both the girls scowl, but they secretly liked it.

"Being a mother huh..."

Nayeon and Sowon shared a glance at each other, a deep look in each other's eyes before they cleared their throats and looked away, shy smiles glowing on their faces.

This was done right in Momo's point of view, who's jaw went slack and released the crab meat that was within her grasps just a second ago.

"What the hell is going on with those two..."

Right as Momo was about to go after her fiance, Yerin sat next to her and began stealing her food, which was something that Momo was not a fan of. Her food was hers and only hers, for and only .

"YAH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear, we were not up to any funny stuff..."

Yuju, who Tzuyu had to drag from the pastries section of the buffet, which was hard because damn it, Yuju needed her bread, was now explaining to the still bitter Sana, about what had happened earlier in the morning.

Mina rolled her eyes and stuffed a piece of bread in Sana's mouth, which inflated her cheeks and pressed her top front teeth onto the top, which really made her look like a squirrel.

Eunha saw Sana the way she was and couldn't resist, squealing, "Ahh she looks so cute!"

A really awkward silence filled the table, with Sana just kind of blanking out. She hadn't been complimented by Eunha in ages, and just giggled.

"Thanks, you're cute too."

SinB's hyena laugh broke the weird mood, and everyone turned to see what the heck she was laughing about.

"What the hell?"

Still laughing, SinB pointed at Momo, and everyone laughed when they turned to see her.

Maybe she was too excited to try chili crab, but she ate it a little too fast, and had a pincer somehow hanging on her lip. And since she was Momo, she just blanked out and kind of forgot about it.

"Nani?"

Nayeon flicked Momo's forehead, sending her fiance reeling and making the pincer fall onto her plate.

"Pabo-yah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast was finished soon after that, with Momo taking the pincer along with her and naming it 'Pinchy.'

"Alright! First up on our activity list is-"

Nayeon was interrupted by a really loud yawn from Tzuyu, who immediately stuck her tongue out, avoiding the death glare that she could feel was being drilled by her sister.

Sana laughed, about to do her habit of hugging Tzuyu when she laughed, but Yuju beat her to it, the dark haired girl wrapping her arms around Tzuyu's waist and laughing her head off.

Dumbfounded, Sana just stared.

"Nani?"

Tzuyu seemed to be enjoying it too, taking Yuju's hands into her own.

Just as Sana was about to flare up, Nayeon clapped her hands and got everyone's attention. 

"We have way too many people, so we split us into groups! The groups are... Sowonie, Momoring and me. Yuju, Tzuyu and Sana. Mina, Eunha and Yerin, and Jihyo, Umji and SinB!"

Momo froze when she heard the groupings, as did her fellow Japanese mate, Sana. They were happy that they were paired with the partners, but did the people that had just made them jealous have to join them too?

They acted like they were excited of course, along with everyone else, but they were secretly pissed off.

"What are we going to be doing?" Yerin asked, raising her hand like a little school girl.

Nayeon and Sowon shared a glance again and smiled, which set off a fire in Momo's very spacious belly.

"We will be having..."

"A treasure hunt! For all of Singapore's landmarks!"

The girls were all interested now, with "Ooooooos" filling up the front of the hotel. It was like they were on a tour, and Nayeon was their tour guide.

"We will all be given the same landmarks, and we have to be able to take a picture with that landmark to officially certify you visited there! The winning group will get to..."

"Spend as much as they want shopping at night! And the losers pay." 

Momo raised her hand, and Nayeon knew she was going to say something that would a trigger a reaction in everyone.

"Can we have another reward instead?"

Sowon tilted her head and asked Momo what she would want.

"Like, you know, the losing group having to do a private dance for the winning group..."

Momo was bombarded with punches.