Chapter 52- Saved Again

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Gosh what was up with Momo yesterday...."

Mina grumbled under her breath, letting out a yawn and rubbing her tired eyes. She couldn't sleep last night, Momo's yells haunting her dreams. It wasn't nice thinking about a ed Momo coming down on on you like a ton of bricks, especially if you just wanted to ask if she could look out for any werewolf sightings.

"Was she busy?" Mina thought hard about what Momo could have been doing that mad her so triggered like that but her innocent little mind couldn't come to a reason.

Trudging along the snow for a while, Mina smiled when she saw a few kids playing around in the snow, making snowmen together and having snowball fights.

"I haven't had snowball fights in ages..." Mina said with a sigh. She didn't really have many people to enjoy her spare time with. There was Sana, but she was so busy with school and Tzuyu these few days that she had kind of left Mina behind.

"Man it to be lonely..."

Looking at her watch, Mina saw that she still had about an 2 hours till school started. She had gotten out really early and she didn't know. She could've still been sleeping.

"Guess a little walk wouldn't hurt..."

Sighing heavily, Mina turned left and headed into her local park, taking a stroll along the bicycle lane since it was closest to the lake. It was always a nice view around here. The lake was usually filled with ducks and old ladies throwing bread inside. But now since the water was cold as ice, the local nature agency came by and put them in somewhere safe.

"I miss playing here..."

Mina giggled at the memories of Sana and herself running around this park, climbing up trees and eventually being carried back home in tears after reaching the top and getting too scared to climb down. Oh how she missed those good times.

After staring at the river for a while, Mina spotted a bench and sat down, puffing her cheeks as clouds began forming in front of her from the cold. Winter was coming into full season now.

Feeling a little tug on her heart, Mina sighed again. Why was she feeling so lonely all of a sudden? She never really had this problem before since she spent most of her time alone, but seeing Momo start to spend more and more time with Nayeon everyday, it kinda .

But what hit her the hardest was Sana, her best friend. Ever since she had managed to save Tzuyu, Sana had left Mina behind. Gone were their usual meetups at their favourite cafe, or them going home together. Even when they were together at the medical office, all Sana could think about was Tzuyu. Not once did she even ask Mina if she was settling into the new school or if she was having a good day. No more.

Kicking her legs back and forth, Mina took out her phone and smiled sadly at her wallpaper, which was of her and Sana taking a picture together at a fancy handbag shop about 3 years ago.

Image result for Sana and Mina

"Oh I miss you Sana..."

Suddenly, a man appeared out of nowhere and pointed a gun at Mina, causing the Japanese girl to scream in fear as the man suddenly grabbed her arm.

"YOU! Come with me!"

Mina tried to scream her help, opening to yell but feeling a cold piece of metal suddenly put inside. The man had put the pistol into .

"Don't you ing move."

Mina could only watch as the man began to rummage through her bag, taking out her wallet, necklaces and bracelets. After realising Mina was carrying a Chanel bag, he just smirked before slinging it over his shoulder. "This will fetch a good price."

Tears were now streaming in Mina's ears, desperate to try and do something but she knew that she was far too weak to try and attempt any sort of fight back. Plus there was a gun literally inside of her that could end her life at any moment.

Robber Man now turned his attention back to Mina, looking up and down at her with a sick smile growing on his face as he stared harder.

"You look good... and pure. You'll fetch a good price."

Not knowing what Robber Man was talking about, Mina only whimpered as she felt the man start groping her waist, running his rough and dirty hands all over her upper torso before nodding.

"The amount of guys that would pay for you would be unbelievable. Boss is gonna looove you."

Mina still had no idea what Robber Man was talking about, being the innocent girl she was. But she knew it wasn't good.

"Rhetmuegro!" Mina yelled through the gun, trying to pull away from Robber Man's grip before freezing when she saw him put his finger on the trigger.

"I said. Don't. ing. Move."

Mina closed her eyes and prayed for someone, anyone, to come save her.

"Please... save me..."

Her prayers were answered.

"GET THE HELL OFF HER CREEP!"

Before the man could even pull the trigger, he was thrown to the floor and kicked on the face several face, getting knocked out in an instant.

Mina collapsed back on the bench, hugging her body as she started took several breaths, her heart racing as she grabbed her valuables and hugged them tightly. She had just escaped what would've been a very unfortunate fate.

"Miss Myoui! Are you hurt?!"

That voice.

Mina looked up and pulled Chaeyoung into a bonecrushing hug, surprising the younger girl at the sudden contact but she soon melted into the hug, enjoying the warmth that Mina gave off.

"Thank you Chaengie... You saved me again..."

Chaeyoung shook her head as she patted Mina's back, pulling away from her and smiling at seeing the grateful expression on Mina's face. She felt like a superhero.

"It's alright Miss Myoui. After all, I must protect my lovely Minaaaa- Teacher!" Chaeyoung nearly blurted out what she had been wanting to call Mina for years, breathing a sigh of relief when it seemed Mina didn't hear it.

"I promise I'll save you next time." Mina swore, putting her hands up like a vow as she smiled at Chaeyoung, who laughed.

"Just don't fail me on my next History test."

Mina laughed along with Chaeyoung, holding her hand out to a puzzled Chaeyoung.

"Come on, let's go to school together."

Blushing furiously, Chaeyoung took Mina's hand and gasped at how well they fit into hers. It was like cookies and milk how well they fit with each other. And they were so warm and soft too.

Mina smiled when she felt Chaeyoung's hands wrapped in hers. It was just right.

And the two walked to school together, exchanging some small talk, but their hands never leaving each other's.

 

Author Notes:

Here's the MiChaeng you all have been waiting for! I hope you all liked it!

I'm preparing some pretty big stuff for later chapters. Keep your hats on. Whether it's happy or not I won't say, but it's big.

I want to ask you guys... Do you feel like this story is too slow? I mean I'm noticing people unsubscribing and I think it's because of the pace... If it really needs to quicken up, just tell me. I'll make the proper changes :)

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!

-OnceAPinkPanda