Chapter 59- Which Is It? (I'M BACK)

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Unnie! I'm home~!"

Tzuyu walked through the front door of her apartment, a grin full of joy plastered on her face. The heavy atmosphere around the house hadn't seemed to sunk in fully to Tzuyu just yet.

Nayeon, who was still sitting in the room with Momo, quickly told Momo to keep quiet as she dashed out and put on the widest but also fakest smile on her face, her face muscles aching from the sudden movement after being stone faced for what seemed like the past 3 hours.

"H-hey Tzuyu!" Nayeon's voice failed for a second, a stammer coming out of when she saw that innocent and joyful grin that was back on Tzuyu's face for so long. Oh how she would love to see it remain there forever.

Thankfully, Tzuyu didn't seem to notice Nayeon's voice faltering, and instead waltzed over and gave her older sister a hug, that cheeky grin still plastered on her face.

"Can unnie make me some food? Tzuyu is hungry~" The taller girl said with sugar like aegyo, pouting lips and puffing cheeks that could only bring out an exasperated sigh from her older sister.

"Give unnie 10 minutes." 

Tzuyu grinned as she watched Nayeon retreat into the kitchen, a sense of happiness she hadn't felt in a long time settling down on her like white snow.

"Ahh I wish this could last forever..."

Nayeon choked back a cry when she heard what Tzuyu had said. She was feeling more and more guilty for what she had been thinking of the past few hours. It was so wrong. Tzuyu was so happy now, she was experiencing joy that she had never felt before. Why did it seem like it would all be ripped away from her?

"Life ." Nayeon muttered darkly, walking into the kitchen to start preparing Tzuyu's dinner.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"I'll see you at school unnie!"

Tzuyu waved goodbye to her older sister, clumsily holding onto a sandwich and putting on her pair of leather boots that she had received as a gift from Sana not long ago.

Nayeon laughed seeing how much her younger sister was struggling to multitask, the sandwich already starting to fall apart as she quickly stuffed it into , eventaully giving up and just falling back.

"Why don't you take things a little slower Tzuyu-ah?" Nayeon handed Tzuyu her handphone, which she had forgotten in her mad rush to go off to school. Which was a little odd. Tzuyu wasn't know to be an early riser, much less to go to school. 

"Hehe, sorry." A tiny chuckle escaped the lips of the younger girl, who took a small bite of the now ruined sandwich in her hands and smiled. "I was going to meet Sana."

Nayeon's heart sank when she heard that name. There was that same feeling again. The same feeling that led her to think that something disastrous was going to happen.

"I-I see... Well you best not keep her waiting then!" Nayeon forced out another smile, patting Tzuyu's head and passing the younger girl her bag, which got her a grin and a wave as a reply.

"Bye unnie!"

Nayeon waved back as she watched her younger sister's figure slowly disappear, running down the staircase at breakneck speed, but not once did she come close to losing her balance.

"I hope nothing happens..." Nayeon sighed before closing the door and retreating to her room, resting up for her afternoon classes.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Nayeon's shrill scream filled the house when she saw a hand sticking out from underneath her bed. Various thoughts began to fill Nayeon's head as she started running around in circles. Was it a dead body? Was someone framing her for murder? What if she got the death sentence? She wasn't ready to die! She still had food to try! Countries to visit! Tzuyu to take care of!

"Geez your loud..."

Momo slowly rolled out from underneath the bed, a yawn escaping her tired mouth as she rubbed her eyes and stretched. She must've fell asleep under Nayeon's bed yesterday.

Before she could even get her eyes fully open, Momo suddenly felt the weight of a person on her stomach, finally opening her eyes to see Nayeon glaring back at her with fire shooting out her eyes.

"Scare me like that huh?"

Momo gulped.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Now where is that little squirrel...."

Tzuyu grinned as she walked through the empty hallways, looking for any signs of a potential squirrel cheeked girl running around her school. Unfortunately, there were no signs of that squirrel just yet.

"Now where is that adorable little thing?" Tzuyu said to herself, walking over to the staffroom where she saw almost no one inside. Strange. She was sure that she wasn't that early.

Pouting, she now turned around to be greeted with two very large pair of eyes staring back at her.

"AHHH!!"

Tzuyu fell back and crashed into a pile of books, sending textbooks and worksheets flying everywhere.

A high pitched laughter filled the hallways, and Tzuyu knew exactly who that laugh belonged to.

"SANA! YOU MEANIE!" Tzuyu removed a piece of paper from her hair, pouting at her girlfriend who was still laughing her head off.

"Your face! You should have seen your face!" Sana continued to laugh, holding her stomach and leaning against the wall.

The scowl on Tzuyu's face slowly turned into a laugh too as the sight of such joy from her happiness eventually melted away all anger she had felt beforehand.

"Where were you?" Tzuyu asked, getting up from the nasty pile of failed worksheets and walking over to Sana, who was wiping a loose tear from her eye from all her laughing.

"Jjiang! I got breakfast for both of us!" Sana lifted up a huge bag of rice and meat, probably Tzuyu's favourite meal combo. 

Tzuyu felt her heart flutter when she saw the pure and genuine smile that appeared on Sana's face. How she could be so beautiful Tzuyu would never know.

"Your so sweet."

 

Author Notes:

GUESS WHO'S BACK OMG!?!?!??! FINALLY AN UPDATE!!! SORRY I'VE BEEN SO BUSY GUYS! BUT I'M FINALLY BACK IN ACTION SO TIME TO GET THIS STORY ROLLING AGAIN! READY! SET! GO!

ALSO KNOCK KNOCK IS LIT! I LEARNED THE WHOLE DANCE!

Also, this chapter isn't any real progress with the story! It's to just help you guys settle in again! Tomorrow is where the drama REALLY starts :) hang on tight ladies and gentlemen!