Chapter 58- The Feeling (Hope and Despair)

Opposites Really Do Attract

"You seemed awful friendly with that pizza company huh?"

Tzuyu pouted, a twang of jealousy obvious in her voice as she watched Sana walk back to her with the widest smile on her face. Damn it, only Tzuyu could make Sana smile like that. Only her.

Sana nodded, happily going on her phone, not noticing the black cloud that was forming above her girlfriend's head. Jealousy is a powerful emotion.

"YAH! ONLY I CAN MAKE YOU SMILE!" Tzuyu tackled Sana onto the sofa and began to snuggle into her chest, rubbing her nose on Sana's collarbone while she sat on top of her sofa.

The older girl saw the angry and jealous filled pout on Tzuyu's face and began laughing, grabbing Tzuyu's head and rubbing her nose on the younger's forehead.

"Aigoo~ Is my little Chewy jealous?" Sana teased, now wrapping her legs around Tzuyu's waist and looking into her eyes with an almost mocking glare.

Tzuyu puffed her cheeks and slapped Sana's shoulders, confirming the older girl's suspicions as Sana now kissed Tzuyu on the lips, making the younger girl turn into a blushing mess.

"You just..." 

Tzuyu used her index finger and placed it gently on her lips, not believing what had just happened. Sana had just kissed her.

On the lips.

Sana smiled bashfully and turned away from Tzuyu. It was a nice feeling, being able to kiss Tzuyu anytime she wanted. Well except for school time, other than that she could kiss her at anytime.

"You taste nice."

Tzuyu slapped Sana's shoulder when she said her slightly more erted remark, not being used to such comments being said about her.

"How you can make my anger deflate so quickly I will never know..." Tzuyu shook her head before kissing Sana on the lips, pulling her down to the sofa and pressing their bodies together.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"That was... very enlightening I suppose."

Momo had just got finished reading all of the pages in Tzuyu's medical report, her brain in a mess from all the things she read. Split personality? Broken bones? Depression? So much information to process.

Nayeon gave a sad smile, lying down on her bed and throwing Tzuyu's medical report into the ceiling again, which somehow automatically sealed itself afterwards.

Momo lay down next to Nayeon and looked into her eyes. They were sad, full of worry. Why?

"Hey... you've been acting kinda weird Nabongs." Momo said, rolling over on top of Nayeon and resting her head on her stomach, drawing random circles on Nayeon's chest. A complete reversal of roles since Momo was the teacher and Nayeon the student, but that was what made this relationship fun.

Nayeon sighed and patted Momo's head, wrapping her legs around Momo's waist like a koala to a tree. 

"I don't know... I just have this very uneasy feeling that something bad is going to happen to Tzuyu and Miss Minatozaki."

Momo sat up and looked at Nayeon questioningly, her eyes demanding for more information.

"Nayeon. Do you know something I don't?"

Nayeon shook her head. "I doubt it. It's just a feeling, but I hope it isn't true..." 

Momo nodded, very unsure of what Nayeon meant but decided to press on a little bit more.

"What is the feeling you have?"

Nayeon sighed again, even heavier this time as she grabbed Momo's hand firmly, almost as if she needed it for support.

"I think those two... are going to be separated."

"Very forcefully."

 

 

Author Notes:

Sorry for disappointing after such a long wait... I promise the chapters will be back in full length soon. This is just a small one to keep you guys on your toes.

Love you guys! TIll next time, see ya!